Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Lost Connection

Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:30 am
Something seems to be wrong. My game crashed 3 times within half an hour. 
Does anyone have the same problems?
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost Connection

Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:50 pm
Some players are reporting that can't logged into the game. Mine is OK (don't have lost connection).

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:50 pm
I still lose connection every time I activate Chronos.

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:57 pm
@MistyTerrain

I also have lost connection with Chronos, but found a way to prevent it.

Always exit the game before activating it or enter the game when Chronos is ready (not before).

Airbender1505

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:16 pm
Quite late to this, but my game keeps losing connection as well... sometimes, it just lags and then "connecting to server" screen shows up and the game starts to reload. Strange!
Silver_Wings
Fanart Club
Dragon Trainer since July 2017 
671 dragons collected so far <3
Fav Dragons : Hermes, Gemini Twins, Zodiac, Ice Feather, (all future wind ancient dragons lol) 

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:22 am
There  are   a few  clan mates  with major  issues   , not able  to get in  and  it  takes  them hours  to get in..
I  get kicked  off  the  game  at  very odd  times  ..
Most of  all  while  in the  clan chat..
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
698 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:01 am
I have observed this again in detail. The game always crashes when I go to the chat via the Clan Dragon interface to be able to write more text. 
If I use the chat normally, with the limited number of characters, it doesn't happen.
I have also heard this from other people.
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

Alfamega

Windows PC

Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:03 pm
Hello, sometimes I lost the connection when I'm attacking an enemy fort with siege sprites. Then my progress is rerolled. And yes, clan chat also have problems. Please, fix it soon.
no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:29 pm
As I am not sure if this is just my connection problem or rather with the game, I will ask. Very often Videos play in a strange way or they cannot be closed after completion and the game needs to be reset, does anyone else have such a problem? I would like to add that after such a suspension, there are big problems with entering the game, most often it is only successful one time.

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:47 pm
stachys wrote:
As I am not sure if this is just my connection problem or rather with the game, I will ask. Very often Videos play in a strange way or they cannot be closed after completion and the game needs to be reset, does anyone else have such a problem? I would like to add that after such a suspension, there are big problems with entering the game, most often it is only successful one time.

I've had this, says the video won't/can't play then the sound starts playing but no video lol. So I'm listening to a rice crispies ad that I can't turn off or claim! I'm betting it is linked to the work they are doing on the video platform, or certain buggy videos. Also seems to happen when my connection is spotty. No lost connections on iOS so far aside from when internet is spotty.

I don't see this posted in Technical Issues forum, though I do see lots of "can't log in" posts there. Wonder if it is related?
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.