Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Re: Divine Fest: Milestones!

Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:56 pm
Hi everyone.

So, we've explored the issue with the Carnival Dragon and unfortunately we won't be restoring it to the previously communicated Moss Dragon. A technical issue means that if we were to change it now, it could mean additional issues for players in other ways. Apologies for any frustrations caused by this.

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Divine Fest: Milestones!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:05 pm
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Hi everyone.

So, we've explored the issue with the Carnival Dragon and unfortunately we won't be restoring it to the previously communicated Moss Dragon. A technical issue means that if we were to change it now, it could mean additional issues for players in other ways. Apologies for any frustrations caused by this.

Well, too good for some, too bad for some others like me.
Thanks for the info, at least we know that we won't get it now, even though we paid some money to get the Shrine.
TBH I probably would've paid for the shrine even if it was announced with Carnival, but it still is a bummer that I was deprived of a dragon  that I do not have because of an error made by someone that is paid from the money that I just paid.
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 98****, Cosmos 92****, NO SIGILS
Unique dragons: 473 + 53 in inventory
5.91 Mil friendship pts, Sep 09, 2020

the right clan
76448 (VIP10) my wife's [Stopped playing after equipping with sigils]
​Love, Hermes,  Ice Cream, Koth'ez, All 80******, Guardian 80*****, Tayi Zhenren, Zephujin, Pixel, Autumn, Cosmos, Princess, Aphrodite All 80****, Artoba 80***

561bfc (VIP3) test account [INACTIVE]
Baby Game, low level stuff