Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Divine Fest: Milestones!

Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:14 am
Same question here. Which type of Divine Tickets exactly? I might want to wait for River instead of getting the 4th Fairy.

Oh, and I see a Light Ancient Ticket on the picture ;)
Hooray!
CHN server, ID 5b98f2

Chinese community here -  https://tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=% ... 1%E6%96%97

SophieKate

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:15 am
That's a great load of prizes in the milestone rewards 🎉 looking forward to seeing the new dragons... 🐉

Nesi From Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:24 am
Alfamega wrote:
Thanks Nesi.
One question: If the divine event presents 2 kind of divine tickets with expiration at the end of every chapter, What type of divine ticket we can earn from the milestones rewards, those from chapter 1 ,chapter 2 or can vary?

You will receive two types of Divine Tickets, and as soukupmi suggested, in accordance with the ongoing/active Chapter. ^^

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:41 am
Thanks Nesi! So technically we'll only get green tickets if we start spending Talismans after week 2?
Hooray!
CHN server, ID 5b98f2

Chinese community here -  https://tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=% ... 1%E6%96%97

Hakaru

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:45 am
Week1&2 : we can get and spend one kind of tickets
Week3&4 : we can get and spend the other kind of tickets, the first kind disappear

We can get talismans from tickets and the generator (how many per day ?).
We can get tickets from events, dungeon and from the talisman milestones (the kind depends on the moment we reach the milestone).
Level 160
Platform/Server : Android/Eur
694 unique dragons
Main team members lvl 100 8*: Ra, Fall, Autumn, Taiyi Zhenren, Momo'tu
Who's next team member ? Is it a divine, a legendary or an ancient ?
Is it for classic fights or for the dungeon ?

Collection wish list : Heimdall, Ultimate Chronos, Zephujin, Koth'ez, Death Knight, Exoplanet

Iodaspark

Windows Phone

Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:29 pm
Much appreciated, dear Nesi!

Since a persuasive number of avid Trainers are wishing for specific, nearly-complete Dragon pieces relating to characters from the Oriental and Nordic genera, why not [over and above real-currency promotional bundles (daily), special offers at the Dungeon Shop (4 x) & Friday's Whale-Mart (4 x)], use this blessed and fortuitous opportunity (some even take it a notch higher by calling it a 'PAR-TAY'!) to launch the 'Sale Whale'? This is a fantastic chance for the feature to make a debut and simultaneously score monumental points for the DML Team (plus REALLY make it a fiesta par excellence)! :-)

Some suggestions orbiting the Eastern design aesthetic (limited to parts-Dragons) could include (please feel free to best this):
Hou Yi (what is Chang'e without her Divine soul mate?)
Chrono Pangu (an old buddy of Chrono Erlang Shen)
Rat (yours truly is missing one piece)

I am certain that both die-hards & aficionados alike will be able to top this 'tip of the iceberg' and go even further to formulate a more succinct Norse Dragon list that's in dire need of select parts.

Just placing this idea on the 'thought hatchery' for your kind consideration..

Thanking you once again.

Ian Gregory
Community MVP for March 2021
Gameloft Player ID: 50h09
Player Details: 38f87 Windows APA
Save Data Server: APA ()
Pantheon of Elementals ​
Clan Leader [Open for new long-term partners]
Personal (Post-Divine Epoch) Dragon Realm Reference: Neo-Dragolandia
Equality is the best strategy.
Every Element has its potency, and each Sigil, its sweet spot.
Patience, endurance & persistence yields the finest rewards.

moromor28

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:41 pm
Thanks for the info, Nesi and Adam! I saw a new dragon there, it's very cool! It'd be awesome to see it's design ;) . About rewards, it's a pity that sigil chests are so far. It's almost impossible to reach. The same situation with the habitat extender. Oh... It's hard to imagine how it's going to be, I mean with those new rules, but let's see. I'm looking forward to the start of the event. Just a few days left. I'd like to know about where we should expect divine tickets, I mean it's going to be as usual, or in another way?
Level-160
701 unique dragons
Started: 26 January 2019
Platform: Android EUR
Team members: Baha'jir, Oyar, Koth'ez,Lysk,  Momo'tu, Chang'E, Osiris, Love, Hermes, VerdrakeHellion (all 90 lvl and 8*)
Code:45518d0

Alfamega

Windows PC

Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:04 pm
Thanks for answering my question. Now I'm ready for the event. Hope that the Bone breeding token last for long, I missed it the last time...

SophieKate

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:53 pm
@Vanessa
I think Nesi posted this pic of greyhorn in the comments on Facebook, I'm 99% sure it's genuine
Attachments
Screenshot_20210408-185231.png
Screenshot_20210408-185231.png (407.24 KiB) Viewed 105 times

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:26 pm
Thanks, Nesi. Im really excited and curious about this.

How many talisman is needed to buy one divine dragon piece, lets say change if thats easier? Will they cost the same or different amount of talismans?
:-*