Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Airbender1505

Google Play (Android)

Re: Dungeons & Dragons

Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:10 pm
can you tell us what is your max level opponent? and what is the highest KO this week?... OCJavier
Just wanted to know whether or not it gets stable with a full team of epic sigils.
Silver_Wings
Fanart Club
Dragon Trainer since July 2017 
671 dragons collected so far <3
Fav Dragons : Hermes, Gemini Twins, Zodiac, Ice Feather, (all future wind ancient dragons lol) 

OCJavier.

Windows PC

Argentina

Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:18 pm
this week he can only do 138 KOs

Airbender1505can you tell us what is your max level opponent? and what is the highest KO this week?... OCJavier
Just wanted to know whether or not it gets stable with a full team of epic sigils.

OCJavier
Leader of Dioses Legendarios!
Win EUR Player
716 Uniques Dragons
Started playing july 1, 2018 

Airbender1505

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:29 pm
okay so much more consistent... thanks for confirming OCJavier <3
Silver_Wings
Fanart Club
Fav Dragons : Hermes, Gemini Twins, Zodiac, Ice Feather, (all future wind ancient dragons lol) 
no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:11 pm
I have a problem with screen shots recently. And my dragons are only level 56. However, an opponent at level 91 would not be comparable to yours, but for me it is a great challenge.

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:36 pm
Airbender1505 wrote:
yeah, that's why I recommended Sannee to wait before upgrading any sigil to epic in another thread.
Even having just 1 epic sigil unbalance your team to great extend... so it's better to not upgrade to epic in hurry, and if you do upgrade, make a wise choice...
Basically, dungeon is really hard for me unless I get back to fullx epic team.

Also that Ice spike wasn't really the HARD opponent... but it did knock out one of my team member in 1 blow ruining my run... but metal damage took it out.

You are totally right. Im just gathering ressources to fuse 6 epic sigils at once. So that means im gonna have to wait for a VERY long time. But seeing this, i know it is worth it in the end.

With your wise advise i ended up getting to 64 KOs in one brawl. Thats like alot for me. I cant do more than that whatever i try to do. My opponents are just too strong at that point. I think they were lvl 123 and my dragons are only lvl 69 with 6 * on.

How close are you to having epic sigils on all, Airbender?
:-*
no avatar

Mikeqw

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:03 pm
I got level 151 opponents with 3 epic sigils after the 80th K.O. The question is, after how many K.O.s the maximum opponent level is reached.
Odin, Firestorm, Machine, Shaman, Aloha, Bubble, Molim, Artoba all 100-8*
Since June 2017

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:12 pm
@Javier,

Your 138 KO's are not bad. :-)

@Mike

I'm reaching my max level opponent (149 level, only rare sigils) after 50 KO's.

Airbender1505

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:36 pm
Sannee wrote:
How close are you to having epic sigils on all, Airbender?

Let's just say I can't even see it :)
I upgraded 1 sigil to epic and now I have NO wonder sigil left... of any rarity... so yeah, getting a fullx epic sigil team of the sigils I want is going to take forever, but I have hope, will reach there soon enough... however this dungeon scaling is BRUTAL and I still have last dungeon island to buy and clear >_<
Silver_Wings
Fanart Club

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:41 pm
I have one epic sigil that i'm not using since months and the max that i got was level 141.
Max ko around 70 but don't want to go higher...4-5 attacks for a single kill is not for me.
My dragons are level 93.
10 chests opened and no dragon for now :D
no avatar

Mikeqw

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:11 pm
@Solarex
It's strange that your opponents reach level 149. How many dragons have you equipped with rare? I only equipped 4 dragons.
Odin, Firestorm, Machine, Shaman, Aloha, Bubble, Molim, Artoba all 100-8*
Since June 2017