Meet new Dragon Trainers, make friends and talk about non-dragon related topics!

randradomgon

Google Play (Android)

Re: Avatars - why did I choose that one?

Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:25 pm
I love this thread!  I went with Druid, because I love role-playing games (Draconimacon was my first D&D book), and druids are one of my favorite character classes, and I liked the look of the Druid dragon.
Can I teach my dragons to grow food?
Though I guess that could be awkward for the fruit-type dragons.  Wouldn't want to mix that up...

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:05 pm
@Adam,

Zero chance of further building your ego. ;-)
You should probably be more afraid now that we have a woman by our side. Unfortunately, I haven't mastered the fine art of the eyeblink. 

@Nesi

I was thinking exactly the same thing yesterday. Nesi is not supposed to post at the weekend, but Adam (as a "role model") does. That was just hilarious.
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

mrnice282676

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:35 pm
Bacon bird.  :P  Two great things all in one.
Played since Nov. 7 2015, and my main team is Nezha - Lv 80 5*, Loki - Lv 70 5*, Solden - Lv 72 6*.

The Bundt dragon is my favorite! I have three!

Remember - Wonder/Acceptance is #1

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:36 am
I LOVE Pokémon so much. ;_; I have all too many braincells dedicated to knowing them and their evolutions and their stats, and imagine if I put all those braincells into a foreign language vocab or something?? I'm a huge fan of Mega Charizard when it comes to Pokémon dragons, so I'm totally yassss at your choice, though I personally prefer Y to X. Partly because Char-Y offers a more straightforward strategy in a competitive battle, and partly because I'm just glad they turned Charizard into this slender, fast, ferocious beast instead of the classic dorky design.

Also Latias = perfection when it comes to Dragon type, but Latios/Latias don't really look like dragons to me, so I wouldn't really classify them as such, they're more like planes. =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how geeky am I when it comes to Pokemon.....Latias and Blaziken were once the same Pokemon. Yes, the jet thing is for sure with the Latis Megaevolution really showing it. I love both Charizards but since X is the Dragon type, it got picked. ;)

Dynamo-Deepblue

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:35 am
Oh, I'll say mine too, I suppose! When I first started playing DML, I was thumbing through the Codex and looking at all the dragons I had yet to breed, and I instantly fell in love with the Stardust Dragon. I love stars and space aesthetics, and it's all-around a beautiful dragon and strong, too, for a breedable one. The first one I managed to breed has been on my team ever since, and since it's my favorite one of all and has been so reliable to me all this time, I've vowed to never replace it. It's always going to be on my team somewhere! I decided to channel my love for it into a drawing and it's been my avatar here since. 

This is the full drawing I did in 2018! I took a few liberties with it but yeah 😃
Started: June 24, 2018
Referral Code: 9e767c
490 unique dragons

My Dragon Team:
Cheda (Chrono Loki), Rzeka (Íolhan), Kaguya (Chang'e), Awtum (Fall), Spyke (Ice Spike), Nights (Stardust), BigMac (Burger), Harpax (Doomsday), Elsa (Snow Queen), Angel (Lightwing), Shiro (Werewolf), Relic (Colossus) (57*5)

Dragon Wishlist:
Borealis, Mosaic, Steel Ember.

The artwork featured in my avatar was drawn by myself!

Nesi From Gameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:10 am
@MistyTerrain: wow nice I didn't know that :0 I also like Blaziken somewhat!! Mainly because Ruby/Sapphire was the first Pokémon game I played, so I have very fond feelings for Torchic and Mudkip, them being my first starters in my first own Pokémon game etc etc we all know that Big First Feeling. <3

@Dynamo-Deepblue
That's so pretty aaaaaa I love the color palette!! And the anatomy you did with the dragon wings. "Shoulders". Whatever that particular dragon joint is called. :0 It's a beautiful avatar too.

@mrnice282676:
I snorted irl thank you 🥓🥓🥓

@Emkl74:
To be honest, checking the forum doesn't feel like a chore or a "work task" per se, so that's why I don't mind doing it at odd hours, I guess!

Ellies

Windows PC

Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:11 pm
Hi everyone,
All this talk of Avatars has made me come out and confess that....
I DON"T KNOW HOW TO GET ONE...
Is there a spot to visit where I can just easily pick one out...lol
I have tried in the past to shrink a picture with dismal results so gave up. I am fairly challenged computer-wise so would need to be walked through the process with baby steps...hahaha.
I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask here :O))
Thanks for reading .
Ellie...Co-Leader of Aussie DRINKERS cLUB.
Windows 10..apa
Friendship code...a97901.
Always room for active players over level 60.
Currently in 2nd place on both League and Top Clan Leaderboards.

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:54 pm
I just put mine up recently. What I did was looked for what I wanted, found it in the size (and it's tiny) and from there it was just a matter of copying the link.

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:30 pm
Ellis, is this about the avatar here on the forum?
Oh man, I really have to think about how I did that. So upload the picture. 
I just clicked on my avatar to see if I could change it. Mm. Crys changed hers. She should know. 
I'll give a shout out to Crys.  ;)
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

Hakaru

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:27 pm
Why Lantern ?
Because he was my favorite dragon to use in my early game, when divines and ancients didn't exist.
And even if i don't use it anymore he still has a special place for me.
Why adding a mustache ?
I tried to put a beard to look like me but it wasn't great so i just put a mustache.

I might try to restyle it soon, if i'm motivated enough to try something on photoshop  :D
Level 160
Platform/Server : Android/Eur
681 unique dragons
Main team members lvl 100 8*: Ra, Fall, Autumn, Taiyi Zhenren, Momo'tu
Who's next team member ? Is it a divine, a legendary or an ancient ?
Is it for classic fights or for the dungeon ?

Collection wish list : Heimdall, Ultimate Chronos, Freyja, Zephujin, Koth'ez, Death Knight