Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

Bluewaverunner24

Windows PC

Re: Next Week's Event Schedule: 1-8 March

Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:00 pm
Thanks so much Adam :)

Fernanda Alvarez

Google Play (Android)

Adam, is there a chance this dragon will returnreturn? 🤔
I don't have it and I like it a lot, that's why I want to know if it will come back ☹️❤️
Attachments
Skyhorn_Dragon.png
Skyhorn_Dragon.png (412.07 KiB) Viewed 319 times
no avatar

Daisychain98

Apple (iOS)

Thanks for the info Adam, apart from dungeon grinding for Ancient tickets unfortunately I have all other dragons.

I am adding to the comments regarding the disappointing dragonmaster pass rewards, less benefits and a poorly designed Spicy 😔😔. Not the usual standard, especially after The Emporer and its collection design which is brilliant, both in concept and design

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:30 pm
@Fernanda Alvarez - as with all our dragons, there's always a chance that Skyhorn might return. However, I don't know when nor how that might be, and since it was available (relatively) recently, it likely won't make an appearance any time soon.

@Daisychain98 - hi, yes, thanks for passing this feedback on. I've already made a note for this to communicate to the team in my regular reports, so it will be passed on.
no avatar

Daisychain98

Apple (iOS)

Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:43 pm
Thanks Adam, I do try to be positive most of the time but know you do take notice of feedback and try to improve players experience, if you do not know you cannot try to do anything about it.

Your help is most appreciated
no avatar

Jeffblue2001

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:27 am
Hey @Adam, Last week the levels of the dragons in the dungeon went up again in an absurd way. How am I going to compete with lvl 100 dragons against lvl 146 or even lvl 155 dragons? All the expense I made changing the masters, with food and stamps was thrown away. After this sudden change in the middle of the old event, the dungeon was impossible to play.
no avatar

Iliamna

MVP

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Alaska

Thanks for the info, Adam!

I think this is the first time that I have every dragon already (including the ones from the big event). But there are always dragons I NEED, so now I'll go back to breeding the Legendaries. I had just gotten Vector when I stopped for the Origin of Plants event. You have to be really persistent to get those, I've found!

Good luck this week, everyone. And HAVE FUN!

Melanie in snowy Alaska
Joined DML the first week of March 2019
At last count: 605+ unique dragons!
Leader of the ANTI-VIKING CLAN

Love the Dragons, hate the tedious wait times!

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thanks for these Adam! :)

You're right Melanie, and thanks for the reminder that there's a couple of enchanted breeding den legendaries I need to stop dragging my feet on lol.
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:00 am
Good luck with those legendaries then, you two 😊

oofmyabsolutehead

Google Play (Android)

Golden Gatherer! - "Collect as much Gold as you can from your habitats."  Does this mean that only gold from our habitats counts and not gold from battles or ancient chests?