Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

Louiswhat90

Google Play (Android)

no videos all the time , when are they going to fix it ?

moromor28

Google Play (Android)

I only got 2 ads for my hatchery. And after that "sorry, the ad is not available ...."
Level-160
685 unique dragons
Started: 26 January 2019
Platform: Android EUR
Team members: Oyar, Koth'ez, Lysk, Momo'tu, Chang'E, Osiris, Love, Hermes, Verdrake, Hellion (all 90 lvl and 4 purple*) Bahajir is rising 
Code:45518d0

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Adam From Gameloft wrote:
We are having issues with ads which are well reported, and we're investigating what the issue is and what can be done about it. It does not seem to affect everyone equally (I can still access them for example), so it is a tricky one to track down. We are working on it, however.

Might be more complex than anticipated? Or maybe they are also taking this opportunity to work on the new system for ads Adam mentioned, to prevent future video problems... which would actually be pretty great (worth the wait imho) if it would help to put most of the video issues behind us.
Adam From Gameloft
We are working to resolve this and hope that a new system for ads will improve this once and for all, but sadly there is currently not much we can do in the immediate term about this issue. Please bear with us while we work on it, it is a matter of urgency that we get this resolved for you all.

Mentioned here:
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=711398&p=4120036#p4120036
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

Hope to restore the videos soon.

Lady Madonna

Google Play (Android)

I tried to report the lack of videos to Customer Care yesterday since there was no mention of videos under "known issues". I gave up after receiving this automated reply,

"Please keep in mind that there is a limited number of free cash videos to be watched per day. It can also happen that no videos are available at all at certain times. This depends on our advertising partners, and while we try to always have them available, it's not always possible. Do you feel your situation is different? Do you want to discuss it with our representative?". 

I'd certainly never previously seen an admittance that sometimes they simply don't have any videos to show! Have to say it seems a little odd since many of the videos are for Gameloft's own games.

Still none available on Android Eur (or Windows Eur) here in the UK.
LADY MADONNA
UK Leader of WELWYN WYVERNS
English speaking clan, established December 2019. Plenty of room for additional active team players in our League 4/5 drama-free clan. Come and join us!
Code: d38967c 

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

@Lady Madonna

The truth is that, there is a problem with videos on all platforms and servers, so the answer of CC is nonsense. :-)

moromor28

Google Play (Android)

Only 2 available ads a day for me. Since more than a week...
Level-160
685 unique dragons
Started: 26 January 2019
Platform: Android EUR
Team members: Oyar, Koth'ez, Lysk, Momo'tu, Chang'E, Osiris, Love, Hermes, Verdrake, Hellion (all 90 lvl and 4 purple*) Bahajir is rising 
Code:45518d0

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

Ads are wild lately...sometimes I get multiple ones, other times they crash the game. Hopefully it gets sorted soon.

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

2 videos a day only. nothing in Otto's lotto or for the dungeon stepping stones. WIN/EUR
Dark Magic Dragons
Proud member and Co-Leader
ID 399220 - WIN/EUR
Fighting Dragons - LVL 95 all 8* plus sigils| Ho'Mala| Fall | IK'EZ | Aphrodite | LOKI |Garden | Pangu
578 unique dragons
Playing 2 years

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

My Card Pack ad and enchantment chest ads don't even work. They dont update, even though it's been well over the amount of time they refresh.
Joined DML 6 years ago (February 2, 2015). Took 4.5 year break. ~ lvl.117
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android