Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

anniesap

Google Play (Android)

Italia

Nothing new under the sun.... videos still not available on Android Europe :-/
Leader of ARGYLE Clan, Level 15, League 3, Android EUR
We are looking for members who ARE active!
If you can take actively part in clan events, you are welcome! :-)
(no minimums required)

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

Yes. Still no videos. :-(
no avatar

Dwharps

Google Play (Android)

I'm in Canada and some of the aspects of the game are broken for me.
Video ads for rewards have not worked properly for 5 days now. I was able to watch 2 ads over this stretch but that's it.
Enchantment chest video ads have not worked at all for 5 days, and the videos ads for stepping stones also broke at the same time.
Clicking on gems for video ads when they pop up on my habitats will allow me to view the ad but no gems are ever awarded. 
I've used up well over 5000 pts, accounting for more than 100 rolls (@50 pts each for re-rolls), to get a 3 (to complete my bingo card), but no luck yet.  It has given me five 6s in a row and then eight 4s in 10 rolls, and other streaks. Obviously the game is cheating as the odds of this are astronomical. And this isn't the first time with this event. 
The game is broken on so many levels for me. Maybe there are too many things going on in the game for the level/quality of the programming, and the developers can't keep up with all these issues.

UPDATE: Immediately after I posted this, I got a 3.

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

the videos keep coming and going. I catch what I can and resign to myself the ones I'll miss.

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Dwharps wrote:
I'm in Canada and some of the aspects of the game are broken for me.
Video ads for rewards have not worked properly for 5 days now. I was able to watch 2 ads over this stretch but that's it.
Enchantment chest video ads have not worked at all for 5 days, and the videos ads for stepping stones also broke at the same time.
Clicking on gems for video ads when they pop up on my habitats will allow me to view the ad but no gems are ever awarded. 
I've used up well over 5000 pts, accounting for more than 100 rolls (@50 pts each for re-rolls), to get a 3 (to complete my bingo card), but no luck yet.  It has given me five 6s in a row and then eight 4s in 10 rolls, and other streaks. Obviously the game is cheating as the odds of this are astronomical. And this isn't the first time with this event. 
The game is broken on so many levels for me. Maybe there are too many things going on in the game for the level/quality of the programming, and the developers can't keep up with all these issues.

UPDATE: Immediately after I posted this, I got a 3.

Looks like this game hates Canada, I have a bad luck in this game since a long time ago and even though I put money, bought shrine, extra breeding den and whatsoever, the game did not give the dragons.
Stopped recharging a long while ago. Pure gamble if you get something or not.

On the positive note is that for me the ads are working. They just keep appearing after I collected all rewards and then if I keep watching they don't give anything.
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 98****, Cosmos 92****, NO SIGILS
Unique dragons: 473 + 53 in inventory
5.91 Mil friendship pts, Sep 09, 2020

the right clan
76448 (VIP10) my wife's [Stopped playing after equipping with sigils]
​Love, Hermes,  Ice Cream, Koth'ez, All 80******, Guardian 80*****, Tayi Zhenren, Zephujin, Pixel, Autumn, Cosmos, Princess, Aphrodite All 80****, Artoba 80***

561bfc (VIP3) test account [INACTIVE]
Baby Game, low level stuff

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

videos for stepping stones, Enchantment chest, Otto's lotto, 1 free habitat gem, card pack don't work in USA. Haven't since update 2 weeks ago.
Joined DML 6 years ago (February 2, 2015). Took 4.5 year break. ~ lvl.117
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

In Europe is the same. Still no videos.

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

I'm not even being notified about Card pack and Enchantment chest until literally like 5 hours past when they refreshed.....
I have to completely close the game and enter back in to have it show as "video available."

And it keeps displaying Video available for Gem habitat video and for Watch Ad for Stepping Stones, even though I already did. When I watch a second time, it gives me nothing, but keeps displaying.....
Joined DML 6 years ago (February 2, 2015). Took 4.5 year break. ~ lvl.117
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android
no avatar

Dwharps

Google Play (Android)

7 days now, no ad video rewards, no enchantment chests, no gems, no card packs, no customer care. WTH?
no avatar

Dwharps

Google Play (Android)

And now the Dragonboard event is broken, not awarding bonuses.