Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

ogreve

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Netherlands

Videos unavailable in (a part of) Europe?

Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:54 am
Hi,

@GL: Sorry if this is perhaps not the right place to report it, but since yesterday several (all?) of my clan members (me included) that are located in Europe are not getting any videos anywhere. Those who have answered my question about this in chat and are located in the Americas (North and South) do not have this issue.
As they're at this very moment not working still, I thought I'd better bring it under your attention explicitely....
If a check via my game is needed for it, my recruitment code is d58ed, iOS/EUR.

-O.
With the heart of a dragon we ride!

Very proud Wahóóóóó clan leader!
Let those Wolves' and Does' wahooooooooooos sound in all forests around the globe! 

Looking for a few new active friends!
18+, Level 80+.
No score minimums, Fun and Friendship above High Scores and Glory! International chat (English, Spanish, German, Russian, ...). 
Come run and have fun with the Wolves and Does! ;)

Fighters: 20 at 100/8*.

ogreve

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Netherlands

Update:
As of about an hour ago or so I get videos again!
Thanks to whoever at GL it was that gave the server a kick, lol. ;)

-O.

Let those Wolves' and Does' wahooooooooooos sound in all forests around the globe! 

18+, Level 80+.
No score minimums, Fun and Friendship above High Scores and Glory! International chat (English, Spanish, German, Russian, ...). 

no avatar

Daisychain98

Apple (iOS)

Still no videos for me, in Great Britain, very frustrating

ogreve

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Netherlands

hmmmm maybe I cheered a little too quickly ... it looks like I could do something like 2 videos only and then they went AWOL again... I hope it will soon be completely fixed. :P

-O.

18+, Level 80+.

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

We are having issues with ads which are well reported, and we're investigating what the issue is and what can be done about it. It does not seem to affect everyone equally (I can still access them for example), so it is a tricky one to track down. We are working on it, however.

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

I still also have a problem with ads. Only two ads per day.

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Adam, just so you know, on my Windows Phone, since the update, after the usual 2 for breedings, I haven't got any, breeding, hatching, EL chests, free Dungeon steps or Otto's.
Still having them on Android, and on Windows tablet.
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 10 January 2015 - 645 unique dragons (+53)
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Aries, Ra, Pokra, Momo'tu all 100 7*, Deco 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

Well tonight they've decided to work some so I'm putting them to use. Not sure they'll stay but I'm going to video out Otto if I can.

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Win/Eur

Not getting any videos for Otto or time reduction adds. To be more specific I can watch the adds, but my timers are not reduced.

I know this issue is being looked into. Just listing the server as it might be helpful.
Thanks!
Dark Magic Dragons
Proud member and Co-Leader
ID 399220 - WIN/EUR
Fighting Dragons - LVL 95 all 8* plus sigils| Ho'Mala| Fall | IK'EZ | Aphrodite | LOKI |Garden | Pangu
578 unique dragons
Playing 2 years

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Guys I have a question.

In Otto's Lotto I never saw a 10gems in a spin lately. Last year I remember I was able to watch Otto's videos on my PC and my Phone and at least 1-2 times per week I was getting around 30gems from spinning the wheel on both devices. Now I am only able to use Otto's videos on 1 device only and most of the days I get 2 to 6gems, maybe one time per week I get around 10-12 but that is all.
It is like that since I started to play again about 3 weeks ago.
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 98****, Cosmos 92****, NO SIGILS
Unique dragons: 473 + 53 in inventory
5.91 Mil friendship pts, Sep 09, 2020

the right clan
76448 (VIP10) my wife's [Stopped playing after equipping with sigils]
​Love, Hermes,  Ice Cream, Koth'ez, All 80******, Guardian 80*****, Tayi Zhenren, Zephujin, Pixel, Autumn, Cosmos, Princess, Aphrodite All 80****, Artoba 80***

561bfc (VIP3) test account [INACTIVE]
Baby Game, low level stuff