Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Yeah, I was a bit fast to post that.
So here is the situation for today:

Whenever the ads of the attached picture type shows on my PC (never on my phone) after closing the add with the X, the game displays the spinning wheel of death and only way to get rid of that is to force close my game and get back. To be honest the reward is collected when you get back in but it is rather annoying than rewarding.
It is true that the game on my PC starts in less than 5sec but it is still annoying.

Otherwise they have multiple types of ads now and looks like they are experimenting with multiple add types.

Some of them are freezing the game (both on pc and phone).
On the phone some of them do not display the X to close the add so you need to force close the game and get no reward.
The most annoying on my phone are the ones with a V inside a circle at the left bottom corner. They are very annoying because when they start the screen gets dark for 1-2 sec and suddenly boom the light of the add pops your eyes out. When they end they are having like 4-5sec of dark screen and then flash back and when you close the add, screen gets dark for another second and then bang in your eyes with the spinning wheel.
And basically I've got less videos than 10 on the phone for breeding but maybe if I count those that forced me to close the game and get back in, they might still be 10 or around that number.

Also nothing very special to get: 12-13 gems from 30adds, one time 5 and the rest of 1 gems. The one with 10 it keeps showing but not stopping on it.
Attachments
videos 1.PNG
videos 1.PNG (17.89 KiB) Viewed 263 times
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 98****, Cosmos 92****, NO SIGILS
Unique dragons: 473 + 53 in inventory
5.91 Mil friendship pts, Sep 09, 2020

the right clan
76448 (VIP10) my wife's [Stopped playing after equipping with sigils]
​Love, Hermes,  Ice Cream, Koth'ez, All 80******, Guardian 80*****, Tayi Zhenren, Zephujin, Pixel, Autumn, Cosmos, Princess, Aphrodite All 80****, Artoba 80***

561bfc (VIP3) test account [INACTIVE]
Baby Game, low level stuff

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

LavrentLo wrote:
The most annoying on my phone are the ones with a V inside a circle at the left bottom corner. They are very annoying because when they start the screen gets dark for 1-2 sec and suddenly boom the light of the add pops your eyes out. When they end they are having like 4-5sec of dark screen and then flash back and when you close the add, screen gets dark for another second and then bang in your eyes with the spinning wheel.

Yeah, this is what I'm talking about. I realize it could be a thing with the graphic card capabilities on my phone though as when it plays on my computer the same type of add is displayed fine and no dark screen is to be seen.
After all I am lucky that it still works. Windows Phone is not supported anymore.
Nevertheless the flashing between dark screen and the add is really annoying.
Attachments
V in adds.PNG
V in adds.PNG (1.49 KiB) Viewed 244 times
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 98****, Cosmos 92****, NO SIGILS
Unique dragons: 473 + 53 in inventory
5.91 Mil friendship pts, Sep 09, 2020

the right clan
76448 (VIP10) my wife's [Stopped playing after equipping with sigils]
​Love, Hermes,  Ice Cream, Koth'ez, All 80******, Guardian 80*****, Tayi Zhenren, Zephujin, Pixel, Autumn, Cosmos, Princess, Aphrodite All 80****, Artoba 80***

561bfc (VIP3) test account [INACTIVE]
Baby Game, low level stuff

Traceyk

Windows PC

Videos

Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:10 pm
Does anyone else have issues with Otto's lotto videos and the stepping stones videos.. I haven't been able to get them for over a week now

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Videos

Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:27 pm
Yeah, us too with certain videos. I think there have been intermittent problems for a lot of folks... sounds like they're aware and have a new video platform solution in the works, so maybe they're still working on that? Not sure. There's issues with other videos for some, or certain videos in certain areas mentioned here too:
viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=711796

Hopefully there's a resolution soon. Has been a few weeks for me without stepping stones and other vids. I can get 2 vids each working for den and hatchery and after that they stop working. Random gem vids that pop up over habitats work sometimes for me, all the rest are dead.  :'(

Moon Rabbit

Windows PC

Sleezy move Gameloft

Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:15 am
You state 30 minutes off for the ad tricking me to watch more with no gain.
The earth will tremble before the might of Moon Rabbit
add me code: e0ef3

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

That happens a lot as well as gem videos. It happens so often I sometimes forget whether I've watched it or not.

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

Waiting for the update that finally will fix the ads.
no avatar

Olydriver

Apple (iOS)

I haven't been able to get videos in enchantment battles/trinkets for a couple of weeks.  And now with a movie marathons event- I won't have access to any of those rewards because they won't allow me videos.

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

Hello folks,

Do you have such an event?

I saw that some players have it, but the they can`t complete the tasks due to problem with the ads.
Attachments
Ads.jpg
Ads.jpg (92.59 KiB) Viewed 90 times

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

No such event here. It's possible you're part of a testing group, or maybe they are testing on a certain server or something?