Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Dungeon KOs

Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:51 am
Hiii guys
How is this possible? How can you get that amount of KOs? I know you can use gems to restart the brawl, but i dont think that is the case here.
I need some advise on my team to be able to get as many KOs as possible. I get maximum 40 KOs pr brawl.

Any advice?
Attachments
651F3B32-87E4-466F-8526-0A3EDC0C59CC.jpeg
651F3B32-87E4-466F-8526-0A3EDC0C59CC.jpeg (778.56 KiB) Viewed 1062 times
E988766C-B243-459F-B98E-457325D9C709.jpeg
E988766C-B243-459F-B98E-457325D9C709.jpeg (414.37 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
:-*

Airbender1505

Google Play (Android)

Re: Dungeon KOs

Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:10 am
Sannee, nothing is wrong with your team, and 40 KO is good, but you are correct in the fact that those players aren't using gems to get that many KOs, this has been a topic of debate for many moons now, apparently the method(exploit) they are using, ignores the fair game policy (they are basically che@ting)... so It would be good if you stay away from it.... people talked and protested against this during Light ancient event, nothing was done to rectify this, Dev knows whats going on, still nothing happened.... shameful
Silver_Wings
Fanart Club
Dragon Trainer since July 2017 
671 dragons collected so far <3
Fav Dragons : Hermes, Gemini Twins, Zodiac, Ice Feather, (all future wind ancient dragons lol) 

Airbender1505

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:12 am
Oh wait, I didn't notice the sigil, I assume you are using Chrono Osiris, Oira and Valkov in the dungeon, it would be better for you to remove Daredevil from your team, that is not an optimal sigil for dungeon, if you use Valkov for light damage then give it Havoc and Wonder on Oi'ra for Additonal leech boost.
Silver_Wings
Fanart Club
Fav Dragons : Hermes, Gemini Twins, Zodiac, Ice Feather, (all future wind ancient dragons lol) 

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:16 am
Thanks for the quick reply, Airbender.
I have read alot about the issue in the past on the forum when the issue was raised. I didnt know they could still use the “exploit” over and over again.
How do you make your dragons stronger every single brawl? Taking sigils off and then on again is to expensive. Feeding your dragons to a higher lvl is not possible when you have dragons that are lvl 100.
Im not asking for tips to use the exploit. I dont do that. I just thought my gameplay was wrong. One of the top ones on the leaderboard is there every single week. How can that be?

How many KOs can you get, airbender?

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:20 am
Airbender1505 wrote:
Oh wait, I didn't notice the sigil, I assume you are using Chrono Osiris, Oira and Valkov in the dungeon, it would be better for you to remove Daredevil from your team, that is not an optimal sigil for dungeon, if you use Valkov for light damage then give it Havoc and Wonder on Oi'ra for Additonal leech boost.

Yes, i use c osiris, oi'ra and valkov in every battle. C osiris is used to mass bless the others.
I think i just wanted additional damage by putting daredevil on oi'ra and valkov, but you are talking about the 15% of life being reduced for every turn? Valkovs damage is awesome, but he is somehow killed pretty fast by posion.
When i mass leech with oi'ra, does the increased bonus add up even though i have mass blessed the others? I always thought that you could only use one of them. That they didnt add up.
I will try what you are suggesting. Thanks alot, i appreciate it <3

Airbender1505

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:24 am
my max KO this week was 67, I can go further ahead, but it gets tooo sluggish and boring, killing dragons take more time so I refresh after that
*note, the key of surviving in this dungeon is 2 divines* so that you never run out of bless... I use Nezha Ik'ez and Taiyi with wonder acceptance and havoc sigils... my main focus is getting as many quests done as possible.

It's unclear what exactly they do to get that many KOs, as I mentioned... getting kills after a certain number gets extremely boring and takes a lot of time... which isn't ideal in long run... your leaderboard is not even as outrageous as mine... people already have 31000+ ko, I only have 1 question for them "Do they not have a life?"
Silver_Wings
Fanart Club

Airbender1505

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:30 am
Sannee wrote:
Airbender1505 wrote:

Yes, i use c osiris, oi'ra and valkov in every battle. C osiris is used to mass bless the others.
I think i just wanted additional damage by putting daredevil on oi'ra and valkov, but you are talking about the 15% of life being reduced for every turn? Valkovs damage is awesome, but he is somehow killed pretty fast by posion.
When i mass leech with oi'ra, does the increased bonus add up even though i have mass blessed the others? I always thought that you could only use one of them. That they didnt add up.
I will try what you are suggesting. Thanks alot, i appreciate it <3

Okay, this is a bit tricky, but I'll try to explain, Leech boost do adds up, but when the damaging sigils like purity/dd are equipped it doesn't make much difference for some reason.... and you also lack wonder on your leeching dragon which means even less boost.

Since the leech boost recieved on allies is only 15% (25% of 60% damage leeched), you have to have wonder/acceptance to make it worth it. 
The bless is also boosted after the leech, so you'll see the difference in atk (ever so minute) if you bless a dragon after your blessing dragon gets leech boost!.
I would recommend you to give oi'ra Wonder+acceptance and Valkov Acceptance+havoc and give that a try... it might increase your staying power, but idk if it's gonna be enough for you to get more than 50 KOs... but you'll survive more and probably can do more quests.
Silver_Wings
Fanart Club

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:50 am
I will just respond to both of your messages in one reply ;-)

67 KOs are amazing!! I just felt good about my 40 KOs, and you can get 67! Lol :-D I know it takes time to create your team. But that makes sense. It must get boring in the long run if you have to hit a dragon multiple times before it gets killed. I dont know if i would even enjoy that.
Can i see your team, airbender? “Politely asking”.

*Geez*, thats alot. 31000 KOs. They must already have gotten the ancient dragon from the chest. Have you ever figured out what they do? I know you are a long term player, so you might understand it better than i do.

Lol, indeed it is very tricky to understand. How did you manage to understand it so well that you could explain it to me? Thats impressive. I think i might understand it, but i have to try it out in the dungeon first. But i did as you said. And i added wonder on most of my divines to keep blessing valkov and oi’ra before c osiris enters the dungeon. I tried removing most of my dd also. Lets see. I will write my observation in here when i know more. Again, thanks alot!! :-)

Airbender1505

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:20 am
Sure, here is my team, and I think I would write a little insight to how I proceed with this dungeon-

So I start the dungeon with Nezha in first slot, Artoba in 3rd and Ik'ez in 2nd... Artoba being plant helps a lot with weak atk quests early on, then I let it die after a certain KOs (when opponent don't die to 1 hit) and replace it with Taiyi to keep us the bless and unburden Nezha so that he could heal and shield.... That is what I do.

And yes, understand it isn't hard when you start using it and observe what's happening, you'll get the hang of it soon.
Attachments
20210210_145155.png
20210210_145155.png (901.63 KiB) Viewed 1010 times
Silver_Wings
Fanart Club

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:23 am
So do you start the brawl with the strongest dragons you have? I always start it with what the game recommends. From weakest to strongest dragon.
:-)