Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Dungeon leaderbord

Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:34 pm
Do you guys thought that someone, (no matter what level they are) can skip those cooldown timers and instead of 4 fight rounds per day they do 10 or so?
It is really strange to spend so many gems on skipping timers when instead you can buy stepping stones and open chests for a lot less gems. But some people really want to be No.1 there on the leaderboard.

Also the test account idea it is possible of course.
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 98****, Cosmos 92****, NO SIGILS
Unique dragons: 473 + 53 in inventory
5.91 Mil friendship pts, Sep 09, 2020

the right clan
76448 (VIP10) my wife's [Stopped playing after equipping with sigils]
​Love, Hermes,  Ice Cream, Koth'ez, All 80******, Guardian 80*****, Tayi Zhenren, Zephujin, Pixel, Autumn, Cosmos, Princess, Aphrodite All 80****, Artoba 80***

561bfc (VIP3) test account [INACTIVE]
Baby Game, low level stuff

Thumbelina

Google Play (Android)

Re: Dungeon leaderbord

Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:54 pm
LavrentLo wrote:
Do you guys thought that someone, (no matter what level they are) can skip those cooldown timers and instead of 4 fight rounds per day they do 10 or so?
It is really strange to spend so many gems on skipping timers when instead you can buy stepping stones and open chests for a lot less gems. But some people really want to be No.1 there on the leaderboard.

Also the test account idea it is possible of course.

Not! He wasn't on the list at all. He appeared in the morning with a score of 5k. When you play fair, they see you on the list. And this is a cheater or a bot

Bazylka

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Dungeon KOs

Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:33 pm
There was alot of good info in this topic, thanks guys!
But I'm still kind of **** and I can't test anything because my top dragon is already at 100 on both games.

I know that I need 2 divines for the dng, one ancient, one shield and one heal.

What elements are the most useful in the dungeon except for those? I'm seeing alot of light dragons so I guess there is some way to use light efficiently with the heal. Also, what about metal? I've heard it's good but I don't see it in teams of players around here.

What would be the ideal team? Will I be able to play endlessly with a team like... Pokra (ancient, fire, earth), Odin (divine, energy, shadow) and some water divine (I have two - Osiris and Chrono Apep. )? Or should I remake my team and get more light attackers?

Also , what makes teams "super fast"? Light / fire area attacks? Or metal? Or is it secret? xD
Playing since October 2018, reached 500+ dragons!

Old Account (currently on break, bored because I didn't have nice dragons there):
Loki 100 8* - IceSpike 100 8* - Odin 100 8* 

New Account (playing again!):
Pokra 100 8* - Odin 100 8* 

Airbender1505

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:08 pm
Bazylka, I use Metal in my team, and tbh your can't really go "super fast" in dungeon unlike other game modes... specially now with the unbelievable scaling ... the hp of the opponents gets too much to be 1HKO by your atk, Metal sure helps with this (but you need a Metal Ancient, for highest possible Vengeful sword damage) ... altho, you do have to take an atk for that, and if you were following other dungeon thread about Highest Possible opponents, you'd know that it's really difficult :(

But, if you can work between a KO oriented team, and a Quest orient team...

With a KO oriented team, where you basically survive for high KO counts, Metal works really well, two divines + ancient + earth + water are good element combination, also Like I said, you need to have a metal ancient for this, coz the Vengeful sword damage is boosted significantly once you use it after using leech (with wonder/accept. sigils ofc) . Although with such teams, you don't really get a lot of quests done, but you end up making up for it by getting KOs, and I find this team consistent with the average number of stepping stones you can generate.

With Quest oriented team, where you making focus on getting quests done for stepping stones, you just replace metal with AOE element (light and/or fire preferred) while leaving the rest of the combination almost same... This team being quest oriented, is faster (as dungeon run end faster) but I find the average number of Stepping stones generated by this to fluctuate a lot, coz you have to rely on quest rng to give you good quests.

I have both kind of teams (fortunately, with only 5 max level dragons), I start the dungeon with KO oriented team to get as many Kos as possible to reach those KO bonuses, then I switch to quest team to make my run faster (basically die quicker lol) .
But I stick with KO team more often (or when I'm not in hurry) coz like I said, it's more consistent.
Silver_Wings
Fanart Club
Dragon Trainer since July 2017 
671 dragons collected so far <3
Fav Dragons : Hermes, Gemini Twins, Zodiac, Ice Feather, (all future wind ancient dragons lol) 

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:01 pm
Damage Leech - Reduces target damage and deals more damage by 50% DAS.

Airbender, does this 50% damage increase apply only for direct hits or also for area of effect moves that hit all dragons?
Joined DML 6 years ago (February 2, 2015). Took 4.5 year break. ~ lvl.117
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:03 pm
Also, is the Divine skill Wisdom of the Ancients Reduces target damage and deals more damage by 50% DAS.

does this 50% attack boost apply to direct hits only or also to Area of Effect hits? Do you know?
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android

Alfamega

Windows PC

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:16 pm
Sheesh4 wrote:
Damage Leech - Reduces target damage and deals more damage by 50% DAS.

Airbender, does this 50% damage increase apply only for direct hits or also for area of effect moves that hit all dragons?

Hello Sheesh4, well, I'm not Airbender, but I can tell you that the increased damage caused by the ancient element boost both direct damage and area effects damage. The reduction of the damage to the enemy also affects direct and area damage. Hope I was clear.

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:18 pm
Thank you, Alfa!!! That is very helpful and clear :)) I will wait for Airbender's feedback on divine Wisdom of the Ancients! Do you know if AoE is boosted with Divine skill?
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android

Alfamega

Windows PC

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:21 pm
Sheesh4 wrote:
Thank you, Alfa!!! That is very helpful and clear :)) I will wait for Airbender's feedback on divine Wisdom of the Ancients! Do you know if AoE is boosted with Divine skill?

Yes, Divine also boost AoE damage. Why don't test it by yourself?

Airbender1505

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:29 pm
Yes Sheesh, alfamega is correct, Leech and Bless both boosts Direct and Aoe damage
Silver_Wings
Fanart Club
Dragon Trainer since July 2017 
671 dragons collected so far <3
Fav Dragons : Hermes, Gemini Twins, Zodiac, Ice Feather, (all future wind ancient dragons lol)