Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Re: Ancient Plants Progress and Problems

Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:42 am
Ellies, the best combo is jade and fire. If your clanmembers dont have jade, then they can try with plant and bludgeon.
:-*

Ellies

Windows PC

Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:45 am
Sannee wrote:
Ellies, the best combo is jade and fire. If your clanmembers dont have jade, then they can try with plant and bludgeon.

Thanks for your quick reply Sannee.
I will let her know. Don't know what dragons she has, I will check with her. Thanks again :O))

Edit..She doesn't have Jade but has Orange Wing which has the same elements.
Ellie...Co-Leader of Aussie DRINKERS cLUB.
Windows 10..apa
Friendship code...a97901.
Always room for active players over level 60.
Currently in 2nd place on both League and Top Clan Leaderboards.

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:01 pm
You are welcome. We are here for each other, right? ;-)

Its just because i had the same issue yesterday, when trying to breed pixie dot. Then i realised that the best combos for her was the same used for bounty hunter, the last months DOTM. So you can try to ask what she used to get bounty hunter. I got pixie dot with using fire and bludgeon in the second try. Somehow fire and jade didnt work for me. Lol.
:-*

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:19 pm
Hopefully tomorrow will be mine  p) p)
Attachments
Screenshot_20210305-071804-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20210305-071804-01.jpeg (317.23 KiB) Viewed 191 times
no avatar

Mikeqw

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:47 pm
This is the first time I've needed 270 chests for the ancient.
Stones used: 245000/290000
Puenwyn: 270/270, 500/500
Ox: 18/21
Odin, Firestorm, Machine, Shaman, Aloha, Bubble, Molim, Artoba all 100-8*
Since June 2017

viking99

Windows PC

Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:20 pm
Mikeqw wrote:
This is the first time I've needed 270 chests for the ancient.
Stones used: 245000/290000
Puenwyn: 270/270, 500/500
Ox: 18/21

Same here... 247,900 leafstones used, 18(7th)/21 for Ox.
Just completed Iosghar also...
Attachments
Dragon Mania Legends 05_03_2021 16_40_20.png
Dragon Mania Legends 05_03_2021 16_40_20.png (263.58 KiB) Viewed 143 times
no avatar

Wolfenstark007

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:09 pm
So in this ancient plant board event. I have rolled a 6 when I didn’t need one, 25. 18, 13 and 9 times in a row.
I have needed 2 different numbers and multiple times taken over 20 rolls to get either.
Sure seems the odds of these happening far surpasses randomness.
In 160 pink chests I’ve gotten one 50 piece and 159 one piece
Yet in the ancient fire event I received multiple ten piece chests.
I bought the token shrine in that event, strongly looks like I received perks for doing so. Compared to this event where I didn’t buy it.
So the event is a buy a dragon event . With some people who bought the token shrine, getting the “favourable” Chests. So as to make it slightly less obvious it’s a buy a dragon event.
no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:56 pm
I opened crates # 270 and got Puenwyn.
After using 1163 tickets, I got 500 Iosghar puzzles.
I have 18 doubles left to Ox and the event will be over.

I spent approx 2k gems. 1.7k in Dungeon 1 and some change in Boss Chalenge. I collected all my refreshment points, gave up a few bingo cards in the beginning when the Leafstones stock was low, maybe I will hit the milestone at 339k. I bought a shrine. A quiet weekend ahead of me.

Good luck to everyone.

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:33 pm
Wolfenstark007 wrote:
So in this ancient plant board event. I have rolled a 6 when I didn’t need one, 25. 18, 13 and 9 times in a row.
I have needed 2 different numbers and multiple times taken over 20 rolls to get either.
I bought the token shrine in that event, strongly looks like I received perks for doing so. Compared to this event where I didn’t buy it.
So the event is a buy a dragon event . With some people who bought the token shrine, getting the “favourable” Chests. So as to make it slightly less obvious it’s a buy a dragon event.

Well, sure...i bought the shrine and had to open 270 chests for the Ancient and 180 or something similar to get the epic dragon.
Still fighting for Ox.

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:19 pm
Wolfenstark007 wrote:

Well, you should not compare with Ancient Fire event, that one was the easiest. They only got worse after. For example in Origins of Metal (2nd Ancient event) I bought all shrines, hatchery and clam and piggy bank (that I never bought before) and stil did not get the Chest dragon after spending 4500gems on tickets and not missing any resets in any event during the month.

It is not buy a dragon event but more of: gamble your car to get one (you better have an expensive car to gamble).
This event I bought nothing and even though I will end up with only one ancient dragon it feels a bit more rewarding than the Origins of Metal where I ended with 2 only.
But it is too much work for an entire month to just get 1 worthy dragon. All epics and reare will come back at a point so there is no reason to struggle for them for a month.
DMD
4f186 (VIP10) my account
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 98****, Cosmos 92****, NO SIGILS
Unique dragons: 473 + 53 in inventory
5.91 Mil friendship pts, Sep 09, 2020

the right clan
76448 (VIP10) my wife's [Stopped playing after equipping with sigils]
​Love, Hermes,  Ice Cream, Koth'ez, All 80******, Guardian 80*****, Tayi Zhenren, Zephujin, Pixel, Autumn, Cosmos, Princess, Aphrodite All 80****, Artoba 80***

561bfc (VIP3) test account [INACTIVE]
Baby Game, low level stuff