Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Ancient Plants Progress and Problems

Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:45 pm
Progress and problems

The known bug is still there. So 199 points for fire and metal.
Restart the game and the 200 points are there.
Attachments
Pflanze21.jpg
Pflanze21.jpg (119.06 KiB) Viewed 1622 times
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

Gioman

Google Play (Android)

Re: Ancient Plants Progress and Problems

Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:59 pm
the ancient chest doesn't appear when i open it , like when i get the ancient chest and i am supposed to open it to get the pieces in it disappears and looks like i am opening a transparent chest or something , only the background is appearing
I don't think this is a new problem since the same happens when i open sigil chests
Lvl 104 player 
My team is : Ra lvl 65***** , Furnace lvl 63**** , Hermes lvl 60**** , Artoba lvl 60**** , Vortex lvl 50***

Sannee

Apple (iOS)

Denmark

Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:04 pm
My bf just dropped a 100 piece for iosghar. Pretty good start for him.
The droprates seems better though, but it is maybe too early to tell.
:-*

SophieKate

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:13 pm
I am a little bit disappointed that the origins of plant dice board is so similar to the light event board. I was expecting/hoping for more of a jungle theme adventure in the world of the plant dragons, surrounded by giant ferns🌿, magical trees🌲, and glowing mushrooms🍄 in a lush green rainforest! 🌴🌻🌿
Maybe I have a bit too much imagination? I'm also not sure the big ball of light in the centre of the board which obscures a corner of purple tiles is entirely helpful, I feel it may be a point of frustration for a few players! 🐉

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:18 pm
So far, the main problem I'm reporting is people are having some trouble buying the shrine. "x"ing out fixes it, but it's taken several people 3 tries. So the message here is keep trying :-)

(WIN/EUR)
Dark Magic Dragons
Proud member and Co-Leader
ID 399220 - WIN/EUR
Fighting Dragons - LVL 95 all 8* plus sigils| Ho'Mala| Fall | IK'EZ | Aphrodite | LOKI |Garden | Pangu
578 unique dragons
Playing 2 years

Ellies

Windows PC

Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:19 pm
O.M.G...
Just got a 100 piece Chest of Peach!!
So happy :O))
First time I have ever got one.
Ellie...Co-Leader of Aussie DRINKERS cLUB.
Windows 10..apa
Friendship code...a97901.
Always room for active players over level 60.
Currently in 2nd place on both League and Top Clan Leaderboards.

no avatar

Loller1

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:20 pm
SophieKate wrote:
I am a little bit disappointed that the origins of plant dice board is so similar to the light event board. I was expecting/hoping for more of a jungle theme adventure in the world of the plant dragons, surrounded by giant ferns🌿, magical trees🌲, and glowing mushrooms🍄 in a lush green rainforest! 🌴🌻🌿
Maybe I have a bit too much imagination? I'm also not sure the big ball of light in the centre of the board which obscures a corner of purple tiles is entirely helpful, I feel it may be a point of frustration for a few players! 🐉

That just sounds like the assets of the board haven't updated for you yet. The board is decorated as a jungle with a river flowing through it.

You may need to download additional content in the menu, or wait out until all assets refresh.

This behavior is (I believe) a known bug. You often see dorbs and tickets taking the design from the previous event for a few hours or days. For you it just happened to be the entire board.

---

Anyways, drop rates seem much better. Nice to see that the free collection is doable once again. Kicked things of with a good start on Iosghar, hope that keeps up and I might be able to finish him.

SophieKate

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:23 pm
Loller1 wrote:
SophieKate wrote:

That just sounds like the assets of the board haven't updated for you yet. The board is decorated as a jungle with a river flowing through it.

You may need to download additional content in the menu, or wait out until all assets refresh.

This behavior is (I believe) a known bug. You often see dorbs and tickets taking the design from the previous event for a few hours or days. For you it just happened to be the entire board.

Thank you very much I'll try that 😀

Edit- nothing more to download in the menu unfortunately! gave everything a clean up and re-downloaded the game but still stuck on the light board, hopefully it will fix itself!

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:46 pm
SophieKate wrote:

Based on your comment, we looked into this. You do indeed have an issue on Amazon platform, there has been an issue with the event setup system. We're investigating this now.

SophieKate

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:09 pm
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
SophieKate wrote:

Based on your comment, we looked into this. You do indeed have an issue on Amazon platform, there has been an issue with the event setup system. We're investigating this now.

Thanks Adam - you're the best 👑💜🌻