Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

Re: Sigil Map no Chance to win

Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:59 pm
@Hakaru Thank you it worked with your suggested Team Order. But I was lucky, Planet missed his Shot, and the second Opponent as well Image
Code 1a29d6 Platform Windows 10 Server eur-gold
​Proud Leader of the Clan "Devilspawn" - new Members welcome
My Dragons are all Lvl. 95 8 Stars
Hathor, Lantern, Guardian, Skeleton, Icecream, Hypnos,Stardust, Agent, Golden Crow, Princess, Aphrodite and Nezha
Oyar and Oi'ra Lvl. 93 8 Stars
no avatar

Louiswhat90

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:06 pm
I still have no idea how those people can win with score 78000 in sigil battle.anyone has tactic?

Hakaru

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:41 am
bansheeat wrote:
@Hakaru Thank you it worked with your suggested Team Order. But I was lucky, Planet missed his Shot, and the second Opponent as well Image

Happy to see it worked, i hope we won't have other tricky fights before the end of the sigil map this month  ;)
Louiswhat90

I still have no idea how those people can win with score 78000 in sigil battle.anyone has tactic?

I didn't test the score part of the map yet and seeing how the sigil map leaderboard could work, i'm not sure it will be this worth to test too much for low spenders and f2p players.
Level 160
Platform/Server : Android/Eur
681 unique dragons
Main team members lvl 100 8*: Ra, Fall, Autumn, Taiyi Zhenren, Momo'tu
Who's next team member ? Is it a divine, a legendary or an ancient ?
Is it for classic fights or for the dungeon ?

Collection wish list : Heimdall, Ultimate Chronos, Freyja, Zephujin, Koth'ez, Death Knight

duncand

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:10 pm
The whole sigil thing is ridiculous and unbalanced and just another tedious scam to get people to gem and spend money.

If GL has any desire to make it more playable and stop these complaints, they need to REMOVE THE COST OF EQUIPPING SIGILS!

If your going to introduce dragon power ups that only work with specific dragons or abilities or elements, and you want people to actually learn and use the sigils as they are intended, then DO NOT DISCOURAGE THE USE OF SIGILS BY IMPOSING RIDICULOUS COST OF EQUPING THEM.  Game design 101, but it seems GL just tries to borrow stuff from other games without ever thinking it through how it fits in theirs... this does nothing to improve the game in its current state... how many complaints until they get that!?
soulFile: Level 160+
Dragons: Unique 750+ Ancient 21 Divine 45 Legendary 123 | Boss 34
Team: (100x8) Oyar Ik'Ez | Yamad | Baha JirKoth'Ez | Taiyi Zhenren | Hathor | Zeus | Hypnos | Thor Sumo | Plushie | Autumn | Lantern Skully Crumbly
Clan Duncan: Level 15 | League 5
Dragons: Chip | Rupita | Striker | Gravelis | Amoura | Brimstone | Kutter
Team: (~100x45) | Code 40ccba | iOS EUR~Gold
"TURPILLI IC IACIT PUUERI TRILUNI DUNOCATI"  The Fort Warrior!
Since 10.10.16

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:13 pm
*Zepheroar* wrote:
after reading this discussion I don't feel so bad that I can't get very far on the map. My dragons are at lvl 76 with 6 stars! So I'm way out of you all's league! Every time I'm in there all the dragons are too far above me to even have half a chance! Thanks for the info! Think I'll just skip that part of the game! It's no fun if you have no chance to advance

I think your experience is common Zepheroar, lots of people play for fun and not everyone wants to be that into the game as to delve more deeply into sigil strategy. We have quite a few in our clan who skip it also. It is good to know that the difficulty of the next sigil campaign map is based on your progress from the previous month, so somewhat geared around your team's current level and abilities, though some still find it too challenging to pass without diving into the strategy.
duncand wrote:
how many complaints until they get that!?

Complaints don't get addressed speedily, so I just don't play it until fixed--seems easier for me than being ruffled the feedback isn't having rapid effect.
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.
no avatar

Mario_Rossi

Windows PC

Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:47 pm

>:(
no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:42 pm
@*Zepheroar*

My dragons are 56/5 and I'm generally going through entire campaigns so far. The level of the enemies is probably so selected that they can be defeated, the sigils are a bigger problem. With many Legendary and some of their combinations there are battles where you basically have to count on a miss or a few opponent / opponents to win. Currently, the 505 Zodiac battle with L Purity seemed impassable, it succeeded after reordering the dragons and attacks. Oyar / Kothez / Bahajir is my team all with 2x Rare sigils.

Airbender1505

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:15 am
Mario_Rossi wrote:

>:(

Your team can easily be fixed for that battle 
and first off, why do you have so much subdue on your team, worst gamble team ever. 

Just Swap Sigils on Taiyi to Wonder + Accept  and put him in slot 1 with Mass bless 
Ik'ez  with Accept + Havoc in slot 2 
and Autumn in slot 3 with accept. +  Witchcraft, you'll be able to easily beat that fight. 

Just start with Mass Bless using taiyi, and then destroy everything with Ik'ez Fire/Energy.
Silver_Wings
Fanart Club
Dragon Trainer since July 2017 
671 dragons collected so far <3
Fav Dragons : Hermes, Gemini Twins, Zodiac, Ice Feather, (all future wind ancient dragons lol) 
no avatar

Mario_Rossi

Windows PC

Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:19 pm
Thanks a lot, I tried a lot of seal combinations wasting a lot of trinkets with no results.
With your suggestion I won on the first try without difficulty.

Airbender1505

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:25 pm
Welcome <3
That combo should be enough to carry you through entire map with ease.
Silver_Wings
Fanart Club
Dragon Trainer since July 2017 
671 dragons collected so far <3
Fav Dragons : Hermes, Gemini Twins, Zodiac, Ice Feather, (all future wind ancient dragons lol)