Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Cheating in Clan Events

Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:01 pm
Michael N. wrote:
The Hall deserves respect? For what? For che.ating?

Quote from Sonja from a FB group  :

Statement der Hall of Spirit
wir haben Nie betrogen!! Den Einziegen Vorteil den wir uns gezogen haben ist am Wochenende das Raus/Rein um unsere Drachen zu Leveln.....nichts Anderes! .....

Hall of Spirit statement we have never che.ated !! The moving in advantage that we have drawn is the weekend in / out to level our dragons ..... nothing else! .....

Constantly changing players to level the dragon, what is that besides che.ating?

Well, Sonja, that's what you call che.aten. Your own statement about the weekend. And if you call a spade a spade, you get insulted by your members. Strong performance, really. Former members of yours change clans and ask the members there to do the same to gain an advantage.

But unfortunately that's not the only thing. 

I also have it in black and white that legendary recipes are made in Hall of spirit Crew 2 with the help of Brimstone, then when they are finished, the player switches to Hall of spirit 1 to redeem them there. With Ruptia? Mh, I can ask, but it would fit. Members with ordinary recipes have moved to 2 for this. 

Well if that's not 1 A che.aten....

Or, Sonja, if you reduce the members to 35 before the start of the event, only to bring them back to 50 shortly after the start, what is that?

Ah yes, all just taking advantage of small opportunities to gain an advantage. 

But damn, what did they call that in the game?

You know what, one thing is how you play yourself. The other is how you keep your members in the dark, some of whom don't even seem to have a clue what's actually going on. 
You're putting their accounts at risk with your behaviour, accounts they've put a lot of time and money into for your placement. 

If anyone like you or any of your many members are upset that I posted this to you here, please remember, Sonja, that you yourself asked me to post this here. In case you forgot, I'm happy to oblige with a screeshot on this.

As for evidence, I'm definitely not the only one who has this in writing/screenshot. **** trying to get others to go along with it. And then have them decline with thanks.

As a reminder, here's the screenshot of your post with me in the group.
Attachments
Sonja.PNG
Sonja.PNG (60.57 KiB) Viewed 523 times
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL
no avatar

Phiebs

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:34 pm
Sonja: please STOP!
Some of us could show screenshots of private messaging (with some of your members and last but not least YOURSELF) which prove the opposite of "the hall never cheats"...luckily none of us wanting to cause harm to you and your clan. Please be quite and think about. I'm not feeling anything like envy for your clan, your performance, your achievements and so on... - play like you want to play. But I'm really upset by such postings from you at every single group 🙄😉 sometimes it's the better choice not to talk 😇

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:54 pm
Andrea Macedo wrote:
Really? People reads what they want to read. What Sonja tried to explain,is that the player who owns the crown of Hall of Spirit Crew 2,is not playing,not answering and as Gameloft didnt solve the problem,the team Hall decided to create a new secundary clan. Nothing about cheating,thats just an answer for the person that said that the clan Hall of Spirit gets advantage to get Feather because we have 4 clans. We have Feather since June and wont admit that someone talks about a clan that have been playing year after year,honestly,and,One day someone remembers,and come to the forum talking about us in a suspicious way. We never had a banned member,we always have been on the top of German clans,so I think we deserve RESPECT!

well what did you expect when this is totally out of context? What does your "our leader disappeared" have to do with cheating? Then why did you feel you need to bring it up if everything was perfectly legal?
Switching between clan1 and clan2 is still switching even when they belong to one group.

And your method of switching between clans is easily ruined with my suggestion - No participation in the event if you join a clan after the clan event starts.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:22 am
A brief info on how it came about that I took a stand:

Sonja von der Hall has posted openly that she thinks it's good that GL is addressing the issue. 
I couldn't let that stand, as I knew that quite a few people had been wrongly banned. People who I definitely knew didn't even know how to che.ate.
He who sits in a glass house should not throw stones. 

"Sonja Mittnacht
I hope that no one innocent will be affected and that only a few will be compensated! But it was about time that something was done about it. Now hopefully other German clans will have a better chance and more fun in the leagues."
Attachments
Sonja2.PNG
Sonja2.PNG (15.42 KiB) Viewed 439 times

Vanessa.2m

Google Play (Android)

Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:51 pm
When it comes to something like @Vanessa mentions, those are more serious to us. It is one thing for a solo player to gain a solo advantage in a solo space, but when clans are involved we tend to want to act more directly. It is a harder thing to deal with, but when another player's advantage means other players are at a disadvantage (which is not the case in any of your situations, Yoni) then it is directly unfair (rather than indirectly, such as one player getting a reward/advantage that others did not). This is very important to us, and Vanessa's example is something that we are aware of and will need to address sooner rather than later.

Hello @Adam,
Since this promising message, nothing has been done. In any case it seems to me that there is nothing visible and no communication on this subject.
Clans continue to empty on Friday after the Clan Event, to make it easier to win Clan Dragon pieces.
Does that mean we have the right to do it?
LesColleguesDeDml - Le Dragon Rubis
Androïd EUR 6a46c0 - a3fd76 

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:16 pm
That's right, Vanessa. And some clans still cause a lot of mischief.

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:09 pm
The other trick that clans are still doing during GDR is in and out of new players.

Vanessa.2m

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:54 pm
Leagues should be assigned as the Clan Event begins.
Preventing recruiting during the clan event is not a good solution because on weekends the players play less and do not think about looking for a clan. Recruitment is difficult, it would be almost impossible in this case.

LoriN

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:07 pm
It has been mentioned several times here, but I will reiterate -- make participation unavailable if you join during an event. Recruitment should still be allowed throughout the entire week. If someone is truly interested in joining your group, waiting a few days to play should not be an issue. Additionally, it will give those players who are new to clans the chance to observe and learn how a clan functions and what to do during an event. This system is already in place for Sugar Rush (we won't go into any detail about the other issues with SR right now), so it is plausible that it can be incorporated into the other clan events. Really a no brainer that this needs to be implemented.
Changed profile pic because some were making assumptions about my team.

Vanessa.2m

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:47 pm
@LoriN,
This system is good when there are a lot of places available in the clan.
When there are only 1 or 2 places, it is necessary to be able to judge the active participation or not of the newcomer quickly so as not to block recruitment. This system is therefore not good at all in this case and does not take into account the hard work of the players who manage this type of clan.