Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Lady Madonna

Google Play (Android)

Re: Cheating in Clan Events

Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:52 am
Vanessa.2m wrote:
Hello,
I would also like an answer about the clans that are emptying their players please. To me, it's not really cheating, it's kind of a strategy. But it does make the competition unfair. The solution would be to change the system for allocating opponents in clan events and in league. It is very difficult to recruit players, it is important not to block entries as for Sugar Rush, it would be fatal.
Merci,

@ADAM:

Could GL lock all clans, so that no new players can be accepted into them once the opponents have been chosen and for the duration of each clan event?

Not only would that potentially give a more level playing field, but it would also preclude those illegal moves (mentioned elsewhere) to refresh portals, etc.

I agree with Vanessa's observation about the difficulty of recruiting players, but I don't agree that globally preventing recruitment during clan events would make that any harder. Indeed, it would also prevent clan hopping leeches joining simply to collect rewards.
LADY MADONNA
UK Leader of WELWYN WYVERNS
English speaking clan, established December 2019. Plenty of room for additional active team players in our League 4/5 drama-free clan. Come and join us!
Code: d38967c 

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:44 pm
It should be fairly easy to not let them participate in the event if they joined after the event starts.
I've seen many other games that do that.

If (joinClanDate > eventStartDate) then { noRewards & noParticipate}

Locking clans could make it difficult to find new members, as you all already said
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:11 pm
soukupmi wrote:
It should be fairly easy to not let them participate in the event if they joined after the event starts.

Locking clans could make it difficult to find new members, as you all already said

I believe Adam said something a few weeks ago they have an issue doing that because it might be frustrating for fair playing players who try to apply for a clan during the week and see they may not do that?
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 746 unique dragons/  Lysk, C. Aphrodite, Oi'ra, Molim, Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 746 unique dragons/  Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime,  Autumn, Vortex,  Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2 and helping The Unburnt
Both Android Eur 

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:37 am
johnna1975 wrote:
soukupmi wrote:

I believe Adam said something a few weeks ago they have an issue doing that because it might be frustrating for fair playing players who try to apply for a clan during the week and see they may not do that?

that's what I am saying.
Leave the clans open but anyone who joins after the event started can't participate and help and also doesn't get the reward. They have to wait until the next event.
A dragon, a dragon,

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:55 am
Yes, folks. That`s the best solution and the only way to make it harmless.

Emkl74

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:37 am
I think soukupmi's suggestion is really good. When I think of other games, the same applies. If you join later, you're too late and can't play anymore.

I'll now look at the example of the "Hall". There are 4 clans there. The members are exchanged according to need. In the overview of the best clans, they are listed with 50/50 members. If you search specifically, you will see that there are 35/50 members. This is how the clan always starts the new event, and shortly afterwards it has 50/50 members. The advantages that the clan gains from having "only 35 members" are clear. Filling up to 50 within a short period of time creates further advantages, including the later change of members. In principle, the limit of 50 members is also dropped here, as the total number of members is then 60 or 70. 

Which fair-playing clan should be able to keep up with that? And there are enough clans that can tell you a thing or two about it. I'll mention Yoni's clan as an example. Due to such and similar cheating, fair-playing clans do not end up in places 1 to 5 for Feather. And they also have no possibility to claim the parts, even if a clan in the list has previously been convicted of cheating and still ends up in 5th place.

There must be a way to stop this.
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

Andrea Macedo

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:10 pm
Emkl74 wrote:
I think soukupmi's suggestion is really good. When I think of other games, the same applies. If you join later, you're too late and can't play anymore.

I'll now look at the example of the "Hall". There are 4 clans there. The members are exchanged according to need. In the overview of the best clans, they are listed with 50/50 members. If you search specifically, you will see that there are 35/50 members. This is how the clan always starts the new event, and shortly afterwards it has 50/50 members. The advantages that the clan gains from having "only 35 members" are clear. Filling up to 50 within a short period of time creates further advantages, including the later change of members. In principle, the limit of 50 members is also dropped here, as the total number of members is then 60 or 70. 

Which fair-playing clan should be able to keep up with that? And there are enough clans that can tell you a thing or two about it. I'll mention Yoni's clan as an example. Due to such and similar cheating, fair-playing clans do not end up in places 1 to 5 for Feather. And they also have no possibility to claim the parts, even if a clan in the list has previously been convicted of cheating and still ends up in 5th place.

Hi,I'm an Hall of Spirit member,and our Leader Sonja ask me to post this mensage:

Good evening dear members, I rarely report here, but now it's time! I am Sonja from the Hall of Spirit and we are a very, the most active German clan for more than three years! That the envious brings with it is clear, but we must not put up with such allegations and hope to be heard here ... Unfortunately, the Hall had to close its second clan "Hall of Spirit Crew Two", despite all the Cland dragons and other already worked out Things because Gameloft couldn't give us the crown back for this clan ... a member took us to his grave ..... Now we had to react, either we let the small and few players starve to death or we go and start over. Why the Hall of Spirit has so many inquiries and wants to enable every interested player to take part, that should be visible and not what is stoked there ..... The Hall does not ****, never was and will not be! Why we should be punished here now and for what, there are definitely missing facts that will never come, because they don't exist !!! Dear Manu !!!! Please refrain from this bad obituary, unless you have proof ..... I now wish everyone a Merry Christmas and stay healthy!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:31 pm
Andrea Macedo wrote:
Emkl74 wrote:

Hi,I'm an Hall of Spirit member,and our Leader Sonja ask me to post this mensage:

Good evening dear members, I rarely report here, but now it's time! I am Sonja from the Hall of Spirit and we are a very, the most active German clan for more than three years! That the envious brings with it is clear, but we must not put up with such allegations and hope to be heard here ... Unfortunately, the Hall had to close its second clan "Hall of Spirit Crew Two", despite all the Cland dragons and other already worked out Things because Gameloft couldn't give us the crown back for this clan ... a member took us to his grave ..... Now we had to react, either we let the small and few players starve to death or we go and start over. Why the Hall of Spirit has so many inquiries and wants to enable every interested player to take part, that should be visible and not what is stoked there ..... The Hall does not ****, never was and will not be! Why we should be punished here now and for what, there are definitely missing facts that will never come, because they don't exist !!! Dear Manu !!!! Please refrain from this bad obituary, unless you have proof ..... I now wish everyone a Merry Christmas and stay healthy!

so you basically admit that at least 1 of your players che.ated And ruined a whole clan with this while at the same time claiming that "The Hall" "never has and never will" do that.
Mmhmm, yep. Plausible 
You probably just didn't notice the odd behavior
A dragon, a dragon,

Andrea Macedo

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:28 pm
so you basically admit that at least 1 of your players che.ated And ruined a whole clan with this while at the same time claiming that "The Hall" "never has and never will" do that.
Mmhmm, yep. Plausible 
You probably just didn't notice the odd behavior 

Really? People reads what they want to read. What Sonja tried to explain,is that the player who owns the crown of Hall of Spirit Crew 2,is not playing,not answering and as Gameloft didnt solve the problem,the team Hall decided to create a new secundary clan. Nothing about cheating,thats just an answer for the person that said that the clan Hall of Spirit gets advantage to get Feather because we have 4 clans. We have Feather since June and wont admit that someone talks about a clan that have been playing year after year,honestly,and,One day someone remembers,and come to the forum talking about us in a suspicious way. We never had a banned member,we always have been on the top of German clans,so I think we deserve RESPECT!
no avatar

Michael N.

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:32 am
The Hall deserves respect? For what? For che.ating?

Quote from Sonja from a FB group  :

Statement der Hall of Spirit
wir haben Nie betrogen!! Den Einziegen Vorteil den wir uns gezogen haben ist am Wochenende das Raus/Rein um unsere Drachen zu Leveln.....nichts Anderes! .....

Hall of Spirit statement we have never che.ated !! The moving in advantage that we have drawn is the weekend in / out to level our dragons ..... nothing else! .....

Constantly changing players to level the dragon, what is that besides che.ating?