Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Re: October Update Incoming!

Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:13 am
Idonotknowmyname wrote:
Is my post deleted?

I have asked about gift all button. In this section I can not find my post anymore. Really feel sad because my post was deleted. Please answer was it deleted or not posted at all. Because after posting I saw my post on this section.
But again thanks Adam.

Yes I saw your question, not sure why it was deleted. Just so it's clear, this has been a topic of discussion many times and it is not something that we plan to include in the game.

Again, really don't know how or why your post was deleted, but in this case I had not touched it.

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:16 am
Idonotknowmyname wrote:
Is my post deleted?

I have asked about gift all button. In this section I can not find my post anymore. Really feel sad because my post was deleted. Please answer was it deleted or not posted at all. Because after posting I saw my post on this section.
But again thanks Adam.

yes that was me, I just can't stand this "Gift all" requests anymore...
​As Adam said - It's never going to happen, so I just deleted it. And will do with the next request too.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....

Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page
no avatar

Menderingvirgo

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:37 am
Wait, you are trying to make the game less grindy?
I am so happy because of this and I really hope that in the next update you will do something about divine materials, because I have been grinding to get 40 extraordinary divine and until now I have 15 only, really hope you can do something about it

Barry Hewitt

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:39 am
Sorry adam, but I think the sigils are ruining battles enough already. It has made the dungeon tedious and not worth the time playing it, and now you add it to castle events. I can understand it being in the arena to liven up battles, but anywhere else is like I said before making things long winded, boring and tedious. Sigils are the worst thing that has happened to the game since I started playing 5 years ago. Otherwise still love the game, lol.

燃烧的火焰

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:04 pm
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
 Just so it's clear, this has been a topic of discussion many times and it is not something that we plan to include in the game.

Therefore, it is precisely the problem that we have discussed many times, but it has not been solved yet. Then it is your fault. Just because so many people want you, shouldn't you add this function? What's more, why can't we add such a good feature? What do you want? Want to lose more players? This feature can optimize the user experience and save time,  If someone is willing to innovate on this topic and vote, I think more people will choose to agree!
 *Now that the bug is known, will it be resolved in the next update? Two people have given gifts to each other, why is the time displayed now? I haven't contacted for more than 30 days, but the page of my friend is displayed again! Has this problem been fixed?
a) DML The game should be a little more creative. p)  

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:28 pm
Not happy about sigils in Castle either.
How about if we only have them on 3 dragons, and the restriction of elements doesn't allow us to battle with them ?
Does it mean we'll face teams with sigils when we don't have them on our dragons ?
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 10 January 2015 - 649 unique dragons (+53)
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Aries, Ra, Pokra, Momo'tu all 100 7*, Deco 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*

Idonotknowmyname

Google Play (Android)

Dhaka, Bangladesh

Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:45 pm
Is Facebook and forum maintained by different people? I have asked this (Gift all button) question about 4 months ago. And get this (Screenshot) reply.

@Soukupmi you have the rights to delete any posts in the forum. And if you find that post inappropriate I would never mind that my post deleted. But why because you don't like it. Adam even don't see my post. 
I can remember what I have written in my previous post:
Thanks Adam,
But Adam what about gift all button?
Gifting every friends is so tedious. And what's the point of making adding friends in this game if I can not send gift to all them or not receive gift from all (Active) friends. This really make sad if I don't receive gift from all friends and send gift to all of them.

Some words may be different or just forgotten. But I don't have said more than that.
@Soukupmi ain't I telling true? 
I am feared this post maybe also get deleted and no one will see it.
@Adam and @soukupmi Can I open a poll about this gift to all button?
Attachments
Screenshot_20201007-172521.jpg
Screenshot_20201007-172521.jpg (158.49 KiB) Viewed 739 times

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:48 pm
... And the team will say No...
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 10 January 2015 - 649 unique dragons (+53)
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Aries, Ra, Pokra, Momo'tu all 100 7*, Deco 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:48 pm
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Hello Trainers! We will be releasing a new update next week in time for Halloween, adding in new dragons to collect, improvements to the game and a complete overhaul of the current ruin exploration system!

Here's what the update will include:

Ruins Rework!
As the first step on the road to reduce the time spent with Dragon Mania Legends' daily activities, we are introducing an all-new Ruins system. This will reduce the time spent opening those daily chests, improve the general user experience and even add in some extra rewards for making use of this feature.

We'll be revealing the full details of these changes next week, but you can look forward to easier, quicker and more rewarding Ruin Exploration!

Halloween Event!
It's that time of year when things start to cool down, the leaves start to turn orange and DML players search Dragolandia for a new spooky treat to add to their Dragon Collection! This update adds in the new dragon and data for our annual Halloween-themed event, which we'll be sharing more about in the coming weeks!

New Badges!
Last month we added in the new multi-stage collections into the game, allowing players to earn additional rewards for interacting with dragons after they've been unlocked. Now we're adding four new Badges into the game tied to the highest stage completion of certain Collections. These are:
- Legendary Dragon Master: Complete Stage 6 of the collection Legendary Dragons.
- Bewitching Dragon Master: Complete Stage 6 of the collection Bewitching Dragons.
- Dungeon Dragon Master: Complete Stage 6 of the collection Dungeon Crawlers.
- Elite Dragon Master: Complete Stage 6 of the collection Elites of Arena.

Sigils + Castle Events
With this update we'll also be making a behind-the-scenes change to Castle Events that will mean Sigils will now appear in Castle Events on opponent dragons. This will work a little differently to elsewhere in the game, however, since the Sigils on opponents during these events will be randomized when the battle begins. The chosen Sigils will be selected from certain Sigil Schools based upon the Elements of the opposing Dragons to ensure consistent Sigils are chosen.

The chosen Sigils of the opponent are matched to the player's own Sigils: if you have a team with only Rare Sigils, so too will the opposition. This way Sigils will not give the opposing team an advantage, and the difficulty of the fight and the enemy dragons' levels are balanced according to your own team's abilities and the intended difficulty of the battle.

*snipped* 
Bug fixes!
On top of the new features of the game, we have also included a handful of bug fixes and general improvements:

- Dragon Parts collected from Divine or Ancient Chests will now no longer appear with negative numbers.
- Dragons available for a limited time as part of an event will now have a timer appear within the Dragon Codex menu.
- The Egg Inventory menu will now display an active Element filter when selected.
- The 'hide menu' button on the Clan Quest screen will now work as intended and will not disappear when tapped.
- Sigil of Wonder will now correctly boost the HP bonus earned from Divine Blessing. It will now also correctly boost the life steal effect from the Void Skill.
- Sigil of Mirror will no longer trigger Dazzling Aura on the user.
- Selling decorations from your Inventory will no longer count towards the Golden Gatherer Event.
- Dragon Collections can now be properly compared when visiting another player.

Sigils + Castle Events ~   What if  you don't  use  Sigils  at  all ,or  only have  3 dragons  equipped ..
 And  those  events  are  normally element based ?  Does  this  mean that all of  your Elemental battle dragons  will NOW have  to be  equipped ? don't like  that...
Or  does  this  mean that all opponents will have  sigils even if  you only have  3 sigils  total ? 

Bug fixes! ~  Will the  friend list be  fixed , as  the  times  that folks  are there  is  way off... 
(You said  something about it  getting fixed  in the  next update) ...I am hoping that it will be...
And  how  about the  clan chat, and  the  crashing the  game  Monday it crashed  over  20X ? Or  is  this  one  a hard  fix? I understand  if it  is..

And  the  ! on the  news  button, is  that being  fixed? 

Will there  be   freeze button on lvl up  the  Clan dragon ,that only Leader/Co leaders  can tap .
Or a  sticky that once  again only Leaders /Co leaders  can use ? For  the  Important info , to the  Clan...

Sorry if  my Q might be a repeat of  others  , but by the  time  I set this  up ,I'm sure  other  have  popped  in . 

Thank You Adam ,for all that ya  do here.....
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
699 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players Only .
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:27 pm
Ah I see, well that's explained then soukupmi.

Regarding the "gift all" feature, I would like to make something explicitly clear: this is not something that we will be implemented into the game. The purpose of the gifting feature - from our perspective - is for friends and clan members to spend time choosing to gift each other little rewards to help each other out, and not instead for players to maximize their income of Gold, Food, Portal Gems etc with little effort. It is intended to be a social feature, and a simple one-click 'Gift All' button would negate that intention.

That is our reasoning behind it, and I have explained as such in previous comments. But I want to be clear here so there is no doubt.

I understand that this will not be happy news for many of you, but sometimes in game development it is necessary to make decisions that many will not appreciate to retain the sanctity of our own design ideals. I hope you will at least understand our perspective and we can perhaps put this particular topic to bed once and for all. :)