Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Re: What is going on with Koth'ez !

Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:37 pm
It's  very odd indeed...  It has  been gone  now  for a  few  days...
But the  other  day it had  popped back up and  vanished ..
Very curious ...  It's  just  a vis glitch... So ..And  yes  only on certain Ancient dragons ...

LOL I'm so glad  I wasn't the  only one ..hahahaha
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
684 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:14 pm
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Okay, so it seems to be effecting Ancient Metal effects only and only one Windows (so far). Thanks for this cryscryb, I'll pass it on.

You're welcome, thanks for passing it on Adam.
I was wondering if it might be due to some animation shader or effect they have on some of the metal dragons to make their "shine" move and animate... and maybe to do with some device video cards (tablet pc for both) with the rendering of it or something. It would be cooler if it was on energy dragons, and was just their energy getting the best of them with electric squiggles heheheheh. 😊

Nope, it's not just you LD lol (I'd be thinking the same thing if it were me 🙃).  I'm sure there are a few more too, just maybe not active on the forums or FB. I've been keeping an eye on FB to see if anyone mentions it there too.
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

LadyDraco

MVP

Windows PC

Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:49 pm
cryscryb wrote:
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Okay, so it seems to be effecting Ancient Metal effects only and only one Windows (so far). Thanks for this cryscryb, I'll pass it on.

You're welcome, thanks for passing it on Adam.
I was wondering if it might be due to some animation shader or effect they have on some of the metal dragons to make their "shine" move and animate... and maybe to do with some device video cards (tablet pc for both) with the rendering of it or something. It would be cooler if it was on energy dragons, and was just their energy getting the best of them with electric squiggles heheheheh. 😊

Nope, it's not just you LD lol (I'd be thinking the same thing if it were me 🙃).  I'm sure there are a few more too, just maybe not active on the forums or FB. I've been keeping an eye on FB to see if anyone mentions it there too.

Thanks ... Image
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
684 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

no avatar

KunalManghrani

Windows PC

I have an issue I lost rare sigil

Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:59 am
When the last season was going on (Apollo one), I had collected a premium sigil chest, from the chest I got rare purity sigill and I saved it to give it to Apollo, but now when I have Apollo, I can no more see it in my sigil inventory, It is not even equipped to any dragon. Please help me , I cant afford losing it :(

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:40 am
Okay, well good news, it seems there will be a fix for this in next week's update! :)

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:05 pm
Cheers for the quick action!
Hooray!
CHN server, ID 5b98f2

Chinese community here -  https://tieba.baidu.com/f?ie=utf-8&kw=% ... 1%E6%96%97

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:10 pm
Great! I agree, thanks for the speedy action!
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:18 pm
Thanks Adam. I was just checking this thread because I have 2 mates with the same problem. I'll let them know a fix is on the way.
Proud leader of DMD Win Eur
Player ID: h8f6
Recruitment code:  f6d4
Started playing March 2, 2015 
Team: Lysk, Ho'mala, Ik'ez, Pokra, C Aphrodite, Freyja, Hathor, Hou Yi, Aphrodite, C Isis, Crystal,  Medusa, Torch, Yin Yang, Princess and C Seth all lvl 100 8*.

kamianta

Windows PC

Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:14 am
I've met this little fellow today. No fix in update?
Attachments
lighting.jpg
lighting.jpg (84.06 KiB) Viewed 488 times
My code 75fe38
----
Just a reminder - don't invest into GL gambling, get what RNG gives you and be happy.

Furious Fang

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:25 am
@Kamantia, from what Adam said, the update will only release tomorrow.
Proud Co-leader of Kerala's Cousins
Top dragons: Smoke level 35 **** ,  Golden Crow level 36 *** , Noir level 31 * , Prairie level 31 * , Neo Bone level 30 ** , Hypnos level 30 *
My code : 2626cc Android [ APA 
Account name : Furious Fang

" When life gives you lemons , you better sell it and buy a Cheese Burger " – F.F