Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

Kittymom

Google Play (Android)

Not fun

Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:01 pm
I've only played 224 days so maybe why my my opinion but I'm done this isn't even fun!
no avatar

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Not fun

Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:41 pm
We hear you Kittymom, we’ve been asking for changes for quite a long time and they've just recently said they plan to make or announce some changes by the end of the year (I can't remember which)... and then significant changes to address burnout and frustration in the next year. I think a lot of people are struggling to wait that long though, or struggling with the uncertainty of if the changes will be things we can live with to continue playing, so we have seen posts of lots of people leaving the game here on the forum, and no one can really blame them I think, it is not an ideal situation.

All I can say is, I hope you find an awesome game to enjoy, and take good care! Thanks for being part of the community. 🙂
no avatar

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:15 am
I can definitely sympathize. This current one is a slog and making the game feel like work instead of fun. I love collecting the dragons even if most are just showpieces instead of active battlers but this one is really starting to wear on me.
no avatar

Kittymom

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:22 pm
Hope they do! And thanks! I do like the game but it seems like a job to me right now with no pay lol!!

jaimelecafe

Windows PC

Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:45 pm
I totally agreed.

It's kinda unpaid job.
no avatar

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:51 pm