Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Elena B

Google Play (Android)

Flying creatures

Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:42 pm
Hi Adam, can you ask to increase the spawn of flying creatures in the castle event or, in alternative, increase the points per creature to 20?

At level 6 with 850 points requests it's nearly impossible collect every single one in 6 hours

Now with this spawn rate and points per creature this castle is only tedious and not funny! 

Thanks
Leader of Unica Forza
Code 5264e9 - Android Eur
Play and gift daily
Main team: Thor, Love, Snow Queen all 100 - 8⭐
no avatar

ReneeSimone

Windows PC

Re: Flying creatures

Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:56 pm
I agree..It is extremely boring to wait for the creatures to appear…At level 1,2 and 3 I have managed to catch all the creatures but at level 4 I missed about 150 and at level 5 about 200..At level 6 where I am now I have managed to catch 300 ..I dont think I will be able to get them all…

Another thing that is strange : Before I got 116 orbs for one farm with squary berries (that takes 6 hours to breed and gives 40 000 fruits). Now it has been reduced to 58.

A third thing that is strange: When I breed a dragon now I only get 1 (yes!) orb instead of normally between 250 and 450…Is this a bug …I mean…1 orb for a dragon that takes 14 hours to breed….I have used relics and tested…three breedings have given me 3 orbs…so I still need 697 out of the 700 required…It will be difficult !! ;)
no avatar

Queen_of_C

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:23 pm
ReneeSimone this is a bug. Some players complained about this. Please read Tshael posts from discussion
the final journey part2, page 4.
Android Eur phone
friend code: f84dc5e, in game name: ChessQueen
Over 400 collected dragons.
Team: Molim, Artoba, Loki, Thor, Lantern. All 6 stars, lv. 75
Growing Ho'Mala and Tropic because cute!

Co leader of Welwyn Wyverns

no avatar

ReneeSimone

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:19 pm
Thank you Queen_of_C :)
no avatar

Var Katt

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:50 pm
Been having HUGE problem with frying creatures as well. This is the second time I am gonna lose 200 orbs because of that. And it's not even th 850 pool, but the 700. I log in when the reset started, then again, 70 minutes before it ends, still, 200 points left... WHERE ARE THESES CREATURES?
Is there a way to catch them all? Next pool is 850 and I am worry it will be even worse.
There's no solution for this? What is happening? 
It's a casttle hard enough by itself, with imposible 850 breeding points, to have also the creatures points to lose.

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:13 pm
Here  it is at the  new  reset ! And not 1  critter  flying ..WTH !!!
Is  going on here.... This  is  not cool..
Plus  I  didn't  get them all in the  last reset .. What's up  with that ..
Come  on GL  get with the  program !! You just had  ta  change  it ta  850 ,, But ya'll forgot  to set it up correctly ..
So they will Spawn...
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
593 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

no avatar

RebeccaC

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:29 pm
Same here. At reset time, flying creatures didn't come out. Until yesterday, they came out at reset time,  but not today. 

@Adam, please fix the flying creatures bug!
no avatar

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:44 pm
Agreed, upping the numbers would be good, and there's some additional existing discussion at this link also that Adam answered (on its next page):
viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=706792&start=50

And Adam's answer (bits of it are not entirely clear to some of us still):
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=706792&start=60

As well as my interpretation of that, as to why most of it is happening (having to do with when we first log in during a cycle), though other's interpret Adam's meaning slightly differently, that when we finish collecting in the previous may affect things (our interpretations still need to be clarified):
viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=706792&start=80#p4053624

I subsequently asked to please consider a long-term game improvement to change how they do it for all flying critter events going forward, so it is doable in a couple of collections (regardless of when people are able to log in, in a 6 hour period), which would feel more balanced in light of the long-term ask many have had about making the game less stressful, less burnout, and achieving a fun/work/life balance. That would mean increasing the numbers rewarded per pool and lengthening pool time. Hopefully they take all the feedback into consideration when deciding the things they said will address these by the end of the year and in the next year? 🤞🍀

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:48 pm
I did  my math and  I need over  41K to finish and  open all the  chests  including  the  clean ups..
I still don'r  have  enought critters .. Ugh
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
593 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

no avatar

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:22 am
Really wish it was 20 points per creature instead of 7. I did finish the times I have 6 full hours but when I have sleep, it gets rough on that and coins (and breeding is always an adventure)