Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

Var Katt

Google Play (Android)

Best plan for breeding points

Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:23 am
What do you think is the best combo to maximaze the points we get . I am not sure if it would be better doing  two 12 hs (On every den), so get only 583 per pool, or six 8 hours wich is 416x6/4=624 per pool, I think. Or maybe 666 doing 6.24 hs, but gues it will get kinda messy. 
What is your best strategy?

(HS are whith VIP)

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Best plan for breeding points

Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:52 am
I assume you mean what is the best option if you do not use 2 dens, do not use relics and do not use gems? I also assume you dont try to go for the DOW or DOM, which some people do because they consider the breeding points as bonus points in a normal event. 
Given that:
Since it is not a normal event the safest way would probably be to breed 416 namely by breeding shard which has a lower hatching time than solar so it would prevent your hatchery from clogging. So at T0 first shard, next reset 2 hours after begin, next reset 4 hours begins and next reset assuming you use the videos you breed one last time this day one hour before it ends. So it might be the best cycle over 5 days since you hardly miss a reset. 
If Chronos is available you might want to adapt accordingly and go for higher breeding which would compensate a bit for lost resets. 
 If you are missing a reset becuse of work or the night sleeping, you could go for a longer breeding. 
However if you do have 2 dens (If you have the second den relic that is the time to use it), splitting the points as evenly as possible would result with lower breeding/hatching time so for example for 700 points I would breed 333+333.
p.s.
unfortunately Amoura is not available anymore. That used to be helpul for such events.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 696 unique dragons/  Molim, Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 694 unique dragons/ Molim, Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime, Skully, Sumo, Autumn, Vortex, Crumbly all 100 8*/ Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:30 pm
It's  hard  for  sure.. But in my case  I  a  BR Relic  and  use them only at the  max  time.
The  850  tasks  are  killer for  sure  and  you really need ta  do the  math and  get the max breeding pts  I'm still working  on the  best combos..
I'll edit this  post when I  get it down pat...
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
590 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

no avatar

Queen_of_C

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:19 pm
I have another question about breeding.
I am using extra den relics. And while in the extra den Void (lv. 30) and Metal dragons were breeding I have desided to breed second Void (lv. 12) and Shadow dragons in the main den. The game didn't allow me to do that because Void dragon was busy breeding. Why? Is it a known feature or a bug?
Android Eur phone
friend code: f84dc5e, in game name: ChessQueen
Over 400 collected dragons.
Team: Molim, Artoba, Loki, Thor, Lantern. All 6 stars, lv. 75
Growing Ho'Mala and Tropic because cute!

Co leader of Welwyn Wyverns

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:21 pm
No. I do it regularly. Maybe your secong Void was in the Sleeping Vault ?
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 597 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:10 pm
Here  is what I'm using... 
Shadow  n  Energy  and Fire n  Void  in the  other den.. Gives  850 pts
I  use  a  BR relic  on Shadow's  den  right away ..
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
590 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .