Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

@Adam,

Tech thread - many corresponses with cc not included.
[url](viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=706313)[/url]

I hope you will all help with my issue: I can't make any purchases in DML. No shrine, no gems (for gem spend), no extra den for the castle...NO Season Pass. This isn't okay when most of the prizes within the 2 castle events are season points. There are 42 prizes, mostly premium that I have worked hard to fulfill the 8K requirement. Given those facts and the fact I wasn't able to purchase the shrine at the sale price (nor the full price) it only seems right to activate the Season Pass shrine in my game, so I will have some benefit of the reduce breeding time, the opportunity of breeding tokens, etc. ...and wouldved iked to get my divine in the hatchery.

This is very upsetting and frustrating as I have followed every direction given by Gl customer support (thank you!), Microsoft, and many hours doing my own research added 4 payment methods, and still nothing to resolve the error code preventing me from purchasing within the game. This may happen soon, or in a very long time -- too late for this season!

Perhaps you can hepl with my issue for my issue and request to activate the Premium Season pass before it's to late to take advantage, keeping in mind level rewards for castle-level season points rewards.
Many thanks,
Michelle

WIN/EUR 399220
Ticket ID 109641092

SS...taken this evening and still unable to purchase shrine or other in-game item, but do have screen shots.

Carol M

Veteran

Windows PC

Dublin, Ireland

I have absolutely no idea if this will help - but a few years ago I couldn't make any purchases, went to CC, Forum and Microsoft.  After about a week, I discovered that a Win Update had changed my computer's currency to specifically Euro - I had been purchasing in Sterling (although I do live in Ireland - in the Euro Zone), and for some reason or another the update, put my location as the UK - so there was a contradiction between location and currency which mucked up purchases, but only for DML - thurprise, thurprise.  Prior to that update I could purchase in sterling and my location was the ROI and my credit card was/is capable of purchasing in any currency.

Once I fixed the location, I could make purchases again.  Yes, it was that simple, but nobody thought of it.

As I said, no idea if this will help, but I hope it does.
Archangel, Autumn, Briar, Firestorm, Hathor, Lantern, Pixel, Plushie, Vortex, Warlord, Zephujn, Zeus.  630 unique dragons. Started 11th January 2015

And they said I wouldn't last - snerk

Proud Leader of the Crazy Train Gang
Also known as 'Your Majesty' p)

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Hi Michelle123 - this doesn't sound like a great experience to have... :(

I will follow up on this and see what I can do to help and find some info. In the meantime, please try what Carol M has suggested - I don't know that this is the issue, but any potential fix might actually do the trick.

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Quick follow up, CC have told me that this ticket doesn't exist - are you sure it has been written down correctly here?

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Quick follow up, CC have told me that this ticket doesn't exist - are you sure it has been written down correctly here?

@Adam, thank you for following up on this. I don't think I would have noticed I copied and pasted the wrong number.
The ticket is: 20986203.

@Carol and @Adam, thank you both for your comradery. I have checked that they match (every day!) and run quite a few other diagonists under the direction of technical support. They are a great team who's guided me through the things to try, but this is time sensitive so I'm not sure what else to do. The one thing I can think of is to post here to tell you when the issue gets resolved.

Sorry for my delayed response, it's been a crazy day .
Michelle
a)

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

@Adam,

Tech support has escalated my issue but I will be seriously upset if we can't sort it out and that's why this piece is coming back your way. I have earned all of the Season Pass rewards that I have been unable to purchase :(

Still the same error. I'm not sure where tech support ends and just customer care begins, meaning I receive all of those milestone rewards. Somehow this does seem like you area. Also, I don't mean to be a pest but this is really important (100 gems or something doesn't even come close, as you know). So many losses on my end when the castle is considered. Now a gem spend and gems sale. (I'm not asking for compensation there...just another illustration.

Screenshots:

8K.JPG
8K.JPG (112.29 KiB) Viewed 191 times

errorcode.JPG
errorcode.JPG (44.67 KiB) Viewed 193 times

and last, but not least:

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (145.02 KiB) Viewed 193 times
no avatar

binkiejean

Windows PC

log out of game log back in the issue will fix itself

AutumnSkye

Veteran

Windows PC

binkiejean wrote:
log out of game log back in the issue will fix itself

Thank you binkiejean, Michelle has tried everything and none are working. I hope GL can come up with a solution soon!
Proud leader of DMD Win Eur
Player ID: h8f6
Recruitment code:  f6d4
Started playing March 2, 2015 
Team: Ho'mala, Ik'ez, Pokra, C Aphrodite, Freyja, Hathor, Hou Yi, Aphrodite, C Isis, Crystal,  Medusa, Torch, Yin Yang, Princess and C Seth all lvl 100 8*.