Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

There is still a chance that you will find the reward dragon in the final chest, alongside dragon parts. If you have chosen the dragon as the reward on the 15th chest open (or 30th/45th/60th/etc) and still *only* find the Jade Warrior Dragon, then yes I think there is an issue here that needs to be explored.
no avatar

RebeccaC

Apple (iOS)

@adam, please increase the chance of getting divine pieces. I opened 8 final chests and I got 2 dungeon dragons but no divine dragon pieces. This is frustrating, since I am only 34 pieces to go. I tried very hard on the last event and opened more than 450 tickets and got no Osiris nor Seth.
no avatar

Kittymom

Google Play (Android)

Mine has stayed with dungeon for several trys, it's ok for me I thought Seth in there at first. But seriously a problem for others trying for the other divine
no avatar

Maccark

Google Play (Android)

I got reward dragon jadeite from my first opening(never thought I would get him).From previous chats I figured out people are getting reward dragon multiple times . Is this normal ??

Carol M

Veteran

Windows PC

Dublin, Ireland

Adam From Gameloft wrote:
There is still a chance that you will find the reward dragon in the final chest, alongside dragon parts. If you have chosen the dragon as the reward on the 15th chest open (or 30th/45th/60th/etc) and still *only* find the Jade Warrior Dragon, then yes I think there is an issue here that needs to be explored.

Adam,  below are screen shots from Dungeon Chests 16 & 19 - I purchased a Dungeon Token pack in order to open the last chest quite a few times.   I did choose the Jade Warrior Dragon, after reading the Forum, when it appeared in Chest 15.

As you can see, it is still appearing in the Chests.

Edit:- Same with Chest 23
Attachments
DML - Dungeon Chest 23.png
DML - Dungeon Chest 23.png (682.19 KiB) Viewed 81 times
DML - Dungeon Chest 16.png
DML - Dungeon Chest 16.png (783.27 KiB) Viewed 133 times
DML - Dungeon Chest 19.png
DML - Dungeon Chest 19.png (644.83 KiB) Viewed 132 times
Archangel, Autumn, Briar, Firestorm, Hathor, Lantern, Pixel, Plushie, Vortex, Warlord, Zephujn, Zeus.  630 unique dragons. Started 11th January 2015

And they said I wouldn't last - snerk

Proud Leader of the Crazy Train Gang
Also known as 'Your Majesty' p)

燃烧的火焰

Google Play (Android)

After the repair, why is this dragon so easy to take, last week was not so easy,?hehe. ...
a) DML The game should be a little more creative. p)  

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

It's very annoying to spent 2000 stones for several Jade Warrior dragons :-(.

Vinouser

Windows PC

I opened the pink chest three times and got the reward dragon (jade warrior) twice.. Something is wrong.

Looks like they want us to buy these chests and win only reward dragon.. Not cool..

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

@Carol

From 23 pink chests how much were C.Osiris?

Carol M

Veteran

Windows PC

Dublin, Ireland

@Solarex

5 pieces - not worth the two 350 gem bundles.  Did get about 20 pieces of Orange Throat but I'd already got that several times out of the Divine Chests.  But I just could have been quite unlucky.
Archangel, Autumn, Briar, Firestorm, Hathor, Lantern, Pixel, Plushie, Vortex, Warlord, Zephujn, Zeus.  630 unique dragons. Started 11th January 2015

And they said I wouldn't last - snerk

Proud Leader of the Crazy Train Gang
Also known as 'Your Majesty' p)