Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

The players which already opened 15 pink chests and after that didn`t receive dragon parts, have to report, because this is the only way devs to investigate the issue.

@bansheeat

Did you meet parts of C.Osiris?
no avatar

Kittymom

Google Play (Android)

Yes I took him but didn't need him thought it would fix problem.

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

@Solarex Yes I did get Parts of Chrono Osiris in the Final Pink Chest. But after I opened it the 15th Time only the Reward Dragon was offered - several Times.
Code 1a29d6 Platform Windows 10 Server eur-gold
​Proud Leader of the Clan "Devilspawn" - new Members welcome
My Dragons are all Lvl.94/95 8 Stars
Hathor, Lantern, Guardian, Skeleton, Icecream, Hypnos,Stardust, Agent, Golden Crow, Princess, Aphrodite and Nezha

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

Waiting Adam to respond, because this bug is really frustrating.

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Hello everyone. Just so it's clear, while the mechanism of the Catch-Up Dungeon does mean pieces will be available, the existing mechanism of the reward dragon is also retained - so if you open 15 chests and do not claim the prize, then the reward dragon will continue to appear until it is claimed. This will obviously block any future dragon parts from appearing, so it is better to claim the reward even if you already have it.
no avatar

Gioman

Google Play (Android)

Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Hello everyone. Just so it's clear, while the mechanism of the Catch-Up Dungeon does mean pieces will be available, the existing mechanism of the reward dragon is also retained - so if you open 15 chests and do not claim the prize, then the reward dragon will continue to appear until it is claimed. This will obviously block any future dragon parts from appearing, so it is better to claim the reward even if you already have it.

This is actually very good 
I already have all dragons from the pevious divine chest except for Ch.Osiris , so now i have a higher chance to get pieces of him and i don't have to Worry about those useless lilac horn and epic pieces
Edit : oh wait , i think i didn't understand what adam said very well when i wrote the message....
Lvl 104 player 
My team is : Ra lvl 65***** , Furnace lvl 63**** , Hermes lvl 60**** , Artoba lvl 60**** , Vortex lvl 50***

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

@Adam As Kittymom explained she took the Dragon and still get no Dragon Pieces ?
Hathor, Lantern, Guardian, Skeleton, Icecream, Hypnos,Stardust, Agent, Golden Crow, Princess, Aphrodite and Nezha

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

Kittymom wrote:
Yes I took him but didn't need him thought it would fix problem.

Carol M

Veteran

Windows PC

Dublin, Ireland

As Adam advised, I picked the Dungeon Dragon (even though I've already got it) from the final chest - the next opening had the Dungeon Dragon again, the following chest had pieces of Orange Throat, and the one after that had the Dungeon Dragon - so, as far as my game is concerned, picking the Dungeon Dragon at the 15/15 chest doesn't quite work.
Archangel, Autumn, Briar, Firestorm, Hathor, Lantern, Pixel, Plushie, Vortex, Warlord, Zephujn, Zeus.  630 unique dragons. Started 11th January 2015

And they said I wouldn't last - snerk

Proud Leader of the Crazy Train Gang
Also known as 'Your Majesty' p)

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

As Carol explained this doesn`t sound good.