Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

After opening the Final Chest 15 Times you only get the guaranteed Dragon, no Dragon Pieces anymore. That is really a Shame - I just bought a Promotion Pack with Dungeon tokens to open the Chest more often - that is disappointing. If I knew that in Advance I would not have bought it :(

@Adam What happens if I take the Dragon (I already have him in my Collection) - will there be again Dragon Pieces in the Final Chest ?
Code 1a29d6 Platform Windows 10 Server eur-gold
​Proud Leader of the Clan "Devilspawn" - new Members welcome
My Dragons are all Lvl.94/95 8 Stars
Hathor, Lantern, Guardian, Skeleton, Icecream, Hypnos,Stardust, Agent, Golden Crow, Princess, Aphrodite and Nezha

Ancient_Avenger

Google Play (Android)

I'm not surprised, from the beginning, I thought the "catch-up dungeons" were a bad idea. Most players open 4, 5, and up to 7 final chests. expecting your missing pieces of chrono osiris or seth to come out in those few chests is really "funny" because you also could get the weekly dungeon dragon (unnecessary considering the divine event) and some pieces of lilac horn, orange throat and red talon, dragons that I think we all already got them. This must be something very annoying, I don't take this 'catch-up dungeon' seriously.
no avatar

Menderingvirgo

Google Play (Android)

I didn't find a single piece until now even though I opened like 10 chests

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

Wow bansheeat.
15 pink chests and no dragon pieces. Really dissappointing. May be really there is something wrong with this catch up dungeon.
no avatar

Razorwolvz19

Windows PC

I think that there is glitch and its not coming so try to report this as a ticket to CC

Vinouser

Windows PC

Adam,

Can you respond here? Is this an issue or working as expected?

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

@Solarex That is a misunderstanding, I did get Dragon Pieces. But after I opened the Final Chest more than 15 Times I only get the  Reward Dragon offered and no Dragon Pieces any more.
Hathor, Lantern, Guardian, Skeleton, Icecream, Hypnos,Stardust, Agent, Golden Crow, Princess, Aphrodite and Nezha
no avatar

Kittymom

Google Play (Android)

Same here only dragon now.

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

I understood, bansheeat.

So Kittymom also confirm this. This is not good..

Hope Adam to respond as soon as possible.

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

@Kittymom Did you take the Dragon from the Chest ?