Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Frozen_Fire

Apple (iOS)

PT 2 bugs

Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:05 pm
I'm not getting flying creatures.... I just logged in and got 0 flying creatures

LoriN

Google Play (Android)

Re: PT 2 bugs

Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:58 pm
Usually if you log out and back in, they will spawn for you. That did not work for me this morning. It took me almost an hour to catch 29 flyers and that was logging out and in four times. Can't wait to see what it will be like trying to catch 850 points worth! LOL
Proud Co-Leader of Fire Skies Clan (Android-EUR)
Recruitment code: d7ad682
Playing since March 2017
Level 141
599 unique dragons (getting close to that 600 milestone!)

Frozen_Fire

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:45 pm
Yuppp

kamianta

Windows PC

Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:40 pm
I have an impression that they have same spawn speed all the time, so at start of event we see them VERY slowly popping up. And with next refresh all spawned but hidden from us creatures pop up at once.
My code 75fe38
----
Just a reminder - don't invest into GL gambling, get what RNG gives you and be happy.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:24 pm
kamianta wrote:
I have an impression that they have same spawn speed all the time, so at start of event we see them VERY slowly popping up. And with next refresh all spawned but hidden from us creatures pop up at once.

If I am not mistaken the countdown is 3 minutes and the max pool is 50. It may be that while the next reset begins it counts the pool of 50 already in the last reset so you basically get the rest. A clue for that  which implies it may be true appears in the solo event when the countdown i over but the pool is full so you still get flying creatures but get no points for them.
The consequences for castle event would mean that in higher Tiers it is better to finish collecting ASAP so the beginning of the next reset would have a full pool of 50 and not have to wait for them to spawn.
Maybe if the Devs add pool minus 1 it would finally solve the issue of not having creatures spawn on the first reset without the need to restart the game. Adding minuses seems to be the solution they suggested for the dragon pieces so it might work here as well.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 700 unique dragons/  C. Aphrodite, Oi'ra, Molim, Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 700unique dragons/  Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime,  Autumn, Vortex,  Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2 and helping The Unburnt
Both Android Eur 
no avatar

BlackFrost

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:05 am
'I'm having a problem with battles. I use my tickets I get with VIP. I use them and I not getting the ORBS why is this happening? I want to get this rectified. What is the point in playing the game if I don't get the VIP stuff for my tickets?
no avatar

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:20 am
To cross link with the existing "The Final Journey Part II" thread which also has several pages of discussion on flying creatures (later pages) as well as replies from Adam. I thought it might be good to have them cross-linked for people that stumble on this second TFTR Part II thread. I would have linked this duplicate with that one, but I never clicked on this thread title because was hazy to me. Needing to restart to see the first set of flying creatures (and sometimes subsequent sets) has been happening with events intermittently for a few updates now, unfortunately. Hopefully they fix it soon. 

For those frustrated with flying creature spawn rates, you might want to see the other 2 threads that discuss that:

viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=706792
viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=706944

Nadiaj

Apple (iOS)

Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:37 pm
This creature thing has got to go, it doesn't work, I see no creatures for hours. This happens everytime. Why does it have to be so time consuming? It's bad enough we have to check every 6 hours but then you can't even let us finish the tasks? At least make the task doable.
no avatar

Chezza1D

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:33 pm
Hi
New to the forum and don't seem to be able to create a new topic
For the second time in this event (Castle part 1 - Breeding Blitz also had same issue) - Despite having finally managed to get the Relevant Dragon - In this case Ba Jia Gui - I am yet again unable to bread the final dragon (Leo this time)
I have a level 4 (four slot) hatchery, of which only 1 slot is in use - yet once again during this event - I'm getting the box telling me to upgrade my hatchery to level 5 because my Hatchery is full .... errrm, sorry, but it absolutely is NOT full
Why give the event - if despite having the relevant parent dragons - and empty hatchery slots - people are then told they have to upgrade using 2500 gems?
Really disappointed, as this is the second time this has happened to me (part 1 also)
no avatar

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:49 am
Hi Chezza1D, welcome! After you make a few replies to various topics, then you'll be able to create new posts. It is a spam prevention method that doesn't allow players to create new posts in their first few replies on the forum. After that you'll be off and running in no time. 🙂