Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Idonotknowmyname

Google Play (Android)

Dhaka, Bangladesh

A Request to Gameloft/Dml

Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:29 pm
Hi, Anyone from Gameloft/Dml, Adam,
This is a request from me. Please read and if possible please reply 🙏. 
Isn't it possible to make this castle event less tedious. It's has been more than one hour I have not been able to collect all flying creatures. How I am going to collect even 850 points from catch creatures. And when I will be on level 6 I have to do 34 battles. Is it possible to do in every reset?  And breeding task is now seems to be impossible from every reset from level 5. Aren't we are human and players. 
If it possible please increase points from catch creatures, battle and breeding. If possible please do something about it 🙏.
I have many issues before this divine event and I didn't have reported that in customer care. Because I thought it will be get well after update. But it didn't and I still haven't reported it because divine event is going and really don't want to give pressure. Should I report now?

My issues are game crashing when I go to the shop and see dragons. And I can't really do clan chat properly. Because game crashes when I do clan chat. For this my clan is very silent and I am also a clan leader. And sometimes game freeze and when I come to game the animation moves but I can't do anything because touch don't work.
And really sorry for this big paragraph 🙏🙏.

Iris90

Google Play (Android)

Re: A Request to Gameloft/Dml

Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:39 pm
I agree that this castle event is going to be hassle. I have already posted in other threads to increase the points for tasks, but don't hope anything it is already decided that dml is not changing anything.

All the best for game!
Iris
Dragons! your master is here  8-)
no avatar

Gioman

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:40 pm
Yeah , i am asking for the same thing gameloft 
Please make this event possible for normal human beings, please !
we need more points for catching a creature or doing a battle or collecting gold
The events is nearly un-doable with the current low points you give us per creature/ battle
Lvl 104 player 
My team is : Ra lvl 65***** , Furnace lvl 63**** , Hermes lvl 60**** , Artoba lvl 60**** , Vortex lvl 50***

jaimelecafe

Windows PC

Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:55 pm
i'm wondering if this event is worth of these al hassles or not.

Idonotknowmyname

Google Play (Android)

Dhaka, Bangladesh

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:29 am
For me it's not worth. Because I know that I won't get Ultimate Chronos. I don't get Chrono Osiris. And won't get Chrono Poseidon too. And there catch up dungeon is a joke now. It's buggy from the start and maybe still it has bug. Open 3 purple chest not even get 1 pieces of Osiris. Maybe it's luck or it's not about my luck. It's my mistake to believe in that.

I have got my answer their silence have given it. They won't change anything. And they'll want to change something in future events to make it balanced. And guess what they will make it more difficult and more messy with their balancing. And this happened in their water ancient event. And we'll know history repeats itself. Unless you don't learn something from your past mistakes.