Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

ReneeSimone

Windows PC

Re: The Final Journey - Part 2

Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:40 pm
Good news! I just tried another breeding and after three breedings with only 1 stone as reward I got 500 so perhaps that problem has been solved ? :)
no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:44 pm
@Adam
Perhaps you were trying to explain a complicated matter too easily and the translator did not quite handle the translation.

Correct me if I'm wrong: the sooner I catch minions, the more they spawn on recharge, the later the slower they spawn. So if in the morning I start late enough to catch them until the end of the refresh, after refreshing they will be very few and they will appear very slowly, so I will still have to catch them to the end and again very little. Which will make it virtually impossible to catch them all>
P.S. Shouldn't those responsible for planning such solutions test them?
P.S.2 Increasing the pool of points to be scored and the calculation assuming that all points will be scored are then erroneous from the beginning.
P.S.3 Shouldn't it be the case that a large pool of (defined) flying creatures appear upon recharge and then their spawn rate slows down?

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:48 pm
I still can't  get all critters  for  the  850....There  has  got ta  be  something  wrong ! 
I had  NO issues  much with the  other  lvl ..
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
590 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

no avatar

Var Katt

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:02 pm
Second time losing 200 orbs because of lack of creatures. Let's see what happen with next 850 pool login every hour. If still the same, I am filling ticket.
no avatar

Var Katt

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:08 pm
LadyDraco wrote:
I still can't  get all critters  for  the  850....There  has  got ta  be  something  wrong ! 
I had  NO issues  much with the  other  lvl ..

I was totally fine till today morning. no problem with the 700 pool last night. The two 700 pools today, I lacked 200 points each. Now I am in 850. 
Since I took every creature i could from last reset, nothing's flying right now.
I Also think this can not be it. There's a problem for sure.

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:22 pm
There  must be  an issue  as  I  have  only seen 8 critters  so far, in 22 m....
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:34 pm
I think a spawning is delayed until after first log in for a refresh, why? Because squishing all at the start, I get way more than if I log in 1-2 hours in. That’s because of the max number that can be on the screen at one time. I think the longer folks wait to remove some (or the fewer check-ins so they pile up and max out), the less remaining time they will have for them to start spawning again and free up room for more to respawn.

So a simple way of explaining how I interpret (it might be wrong) Adam's words as to the current setup, is to provide a random example:  Say that there can only be 10 creatures on the screen at a time. If folks log in 2 hours late, they lose 2 hours of respawn time, because there can only be 10 creatures on the screen at once. So folks who don't log in at the beginning of a refresh and somewhat regularly afterwards, they aren't likely to collect the max they didn’t free up the 10 (example) creature pool in enough time for the rest to respawn, they lost 2 hours (random numbers picked for the example). Now they're down to 4 hours of respawn time left, at a fixed respawn rate. So we really might be shackled to the clock here if we want them all, we's probably have to log in at the beginning and with some regularity to prevent the pool from maxing, because of the rates and limits set. Though my interpretation might be completely wrong.

Except that I'm logging in at the start and darn near every hour afterwards, and still not getting them all... so, something in some people's games may not be working right still.

Regardless, the real ask here imho, is if we can kindly ask them to rethink the way they do this in future, in light of the burnout, lack of sleep, and health issues raised (and the reworking the game for burnout and stress announcement), to add this to the existing ask, to be more kind and flexible in castle events to players, who have lives, families, and responsibilities, and who need sleep and would like a game that is enjoyable (we can rethink the stressful parts and this is one of them, recurrently). A change to flying creatures doesn't have to wait for a specific date, it can start during any castle event, during the next castle event design, or reworked on the server even now (though they might think that's too soon and that's okay). Redoing how the flying creatures are (long-term) to be a relatively doable task regardless of login time, I think would make castles more enjoyable again, and it would be a really really nice improvement to the game. 🙂

Please pass this on and consider this improvement, thanks! 🙃😁
Asking/checking before conclusions?  Relics from a former era? Patience, is it going extinct? Outrage and hostility, is it catching? Tech is shaping our cognitition, is it for the better?

- DML - VIP maxed, will not spend money again until the game is fixed
- Thanks for fixing this divine event and readjusting Sigils GL!
- Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Just look at this .. It's  so wrong.. In all the  other  resets lvls I  had  plenty of  Critters  till this  lvl6 
I  just took this  screen shot..
Attachments
after  an hour.png
after an hour.png (799.69 KiB) Viewed 58 times
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 

no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:19 pm
@cryscryb
I think you are partially right, but still this morning I managed to do the last 700, although I finished before refreshing. If the creatures need a long time to respawn, the creators probably thought that we would be rushing here 24 hours non-stop.
There are basically two possibilities:
1- miscalculation of the authors, which does not take into account personal life and the consequences of a significant increase in the pool of points to be paid
2- system error, because my mates report the same problem at lvl 4 and 5
no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:26 pm
I don't understand why minion collection completion time affects minion count after refresh, it shouldn't matter at all

I assume that I will open all the crates despite these problems, unfortunately it will take me more time, but that's not what it's about, the game is supposed to be fun, also a challenge, but it is less and less fun

It seems that they should have left the rules from Part I and the free dorbsy to compensate for miscalculations as before, someone overworked with fixing the previous bug.