Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

Re: The Final Journey - Part 2

Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:11 pm
AutumnSkye wrote:
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
So to give a little bit of clarity on the critters, they have a maximum spawn count and a spawn rate. Once a refresh resets, in most cases the time between the last collected critter is quite high which is why, if you log in shortly after the reset, there's a large number of critters to collect. Since you can collect these critters quicker than they are spawning, eventually that maximum amount is reduced to zero and you're left having to wait for more to spawn. These numbers change depending on the event (Solo Event vs Castle Event, for example) but since the idea on the later tiers is to rather to return to the game a little later within the six-hour window to collect Gold / Food / Critters / etc, then it's better to do that rather than sit waiting for new ones to spawn.

I have never had a problem collecting all the flying creatures until this event. None of what you just posted holds true..There isn't a large amount of creatures shortly after reset. I am in level 5 and was only able to collect around 200 points at that time, mpw 3 1/2 hours later and I am still over 200 points short.

That sounds wrong - even with the setup of a pool of 50 and refresh rate of 3 minutes.
unless every new 6h cycle starts with an empty pool...
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page
no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:21 pm
Finished catching half an hour before reboot, 52 points short, now caught 15 flying creatures. I guess we need to stop counting those points for the missing tacks.

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:07 pm
Well in this  refresh I  still need  736 critter points and  NOT 1  critter in sight..
it's  been an hour  and  I  got  back in to the  game   20 m after  it started...
This  stinks
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
590 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:00 pm
Now  at the  2h mark.. and I  still need  605  pts...On the  critters UGH..
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
590 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

kamianta

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:20 pm
Frankly speaking, guys, I can't understand what's wrong with your UFOs :)

It's 2hrs 15 mins after reset (700pts pool). I killed bunch right after reset, gone for a walk with kids, killed another bunch after return and have to wait for 7 UFOs to spawn (49pts left). So spawn rate is about 300 per 2 hours. That's is absolutely not enough if you visit game once per reset for sure. But if you're online everywhere (hugs to Android and Apple players) there can't be any problem.

edit: 3h20m until next reset - 700pts done.
Started March, 2020.
Lvl 100+, 280+ unique dragons
My code 75fe38
no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:36 pm
I'm in the game every hour (or more) and I'm not able to collect all 850 points, so that's probably not the problem. 2.5 hours after the reset, I still have 437 points to score.
If a longer pause is required from the last creature's appearance for a large pot after the reset, there is no way for this to occur.

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:07 pm
So far, baby game is :
2/2 5/5 4/5 5/5 and at least 4/5 in tier 5
Main game is :
2/2 3/5 5/5 4/5 and will be 5/5 in tier 5 next refresh.
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 597 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*
no avatar

Menderingvirgo

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:25 pm
Ok, so here is my progress:
2/2 4/5 5/5 4/5 2/5, I should be able to get the third chest next reset and I calculated it I will barely get nezha because I need him in my team, adam will there be event currency in the weekend event or in whalemart?
no avatar

ReneeSimone

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:18 pm
TShael wrote:
Something's suddenly buggy. 40k food gave me only 58 stones instead of 116 and an 11 hour breeding (void and darkness) only gave me one stone. Can you please check?

I have the same problem -58 stones instead of 116 - and another problem too: Me breedings give only 1  stone instead of  for instance 416 or 333...What can be done?

no avatar

ReneeSimone

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:28 pm
My post came inside the quote so I write it again...I have the same problem as TShael. 58 stones instead of 116when farming squary berry after 6 hours and only 1 single stone for breedings that take 14 hours.... This must be a bug??