Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

The Final Journey - Part 2

Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:51 pm
Hopefully, i didn't do mistakes(otherwise let me know) and these are the data for the next castle event considering that we need to open all chests before going to the next level.

Doesn't look so bad if we consider that it's really hard to get every key in the last chest(it's still possible like it's possible to drop a 300x or 500x card inside chests so in that case....congratulation to the lucky ones a) ).
Attachments
Screenshot 2020-09-20 134453.png
Screenshot 2020-09-20 134453.png (30.63 KiB) Viewed 1404 times

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Re: The Final Journey - Part 2

Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:04 pm
Seriously wondering if Chrono Chang'E is worth the hassle and aggravation of the last 2 tiers :(
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: ebb4af (new friends only, please share recruitment goodies with another player)
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
rev. 2020.02.15

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:39 pm
It's just another dragon to collect....worth or not worth it's new.
Some pieces should be obtainable also in the dungeon so maybe you don't need to finish the castle to get her.
no avatar

Menderingvirgo

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:47 pm
It is actually not that bad considering that in the Final Journey I you needed more than 28 resets which made it impossible without the free currency but in the Final Journey II you need 22 resets which means you don't need to collect the entirety of the event currency in all tasks in level 6

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:45 am
CritterFeeder wrote:
Seriously wondering if Chrono Chang'E is worth the hassle and aggravation of the last 2 tiers :(

@Mladen, thank you for number crunching and providing the table. My real concern with this is running out of portal energy. I get 20 freebies, and with my reduced friend list (@Yoni's post), I'm not sure what I will have in gifts in terms of portals. That is a lot of battles any way you slice it. Somehow the thought of getting on between resets to do battles makes my stomach turn a little, lol, lol.

I hope it's doable and good pieces show up in some of the smaller chests :D
Michelle

p.s. I stole the table....

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:54 am
This is the worst case and you are still able to skip many tedious activities at the end.
Finding a key earlier will make everything even faster.
In any case, it will not be easy and that's for sure but divine castles were hard also in past.

(no problem for the table :D )

Iris90

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:47 pm
Thanks Mladen for stats, my only wish is that they increase the frequency of creatures that we have to catch to complete task.
Iris
Dragons! your master is here  8-)

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:00 pm
Iris90 wrote:
Thanks Mladen for stats, my only wish is that they increase the frequency of creatures that we have to catch to complete task.

They changed again before the event started so don't look at those numbers 😆

viking99

Windows PC

[Castle 2] The Final Journey Part II

Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:40 pm
It seems like this time calculation looks pretty good. If you are able to collect all refills, you can finish events after refills of Sunday 12:00GMT.
For me, it seems like I've to skip 4 battle in level 6, which increase cost of 12800 orbs/trinkles.

Lets see how it goes >  p)
Attachments
EXCEL_nt5pZ2zGMB.png
EXCEL_nt5pZ2zGMB.png (60.7 KiB) Viewed 1145 times

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: [Castle 2] The Final Journey Part II

Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:43 pm
thx for the calculation!
About to quit the game!
CHN server, ID 5b98f2