Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Burntcookies

Windows PC

Purity Sigil Question

Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:44 am
Is there a reason why my Scrap Metal dragon never gets a one kill punch like my others do?
Platform: Windows PC
ID: f092ce
Code: d870ac

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Re: Purity Sigil Question

Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:47 pm
Burntcookies wrote:
Is there a reason why my Scrap Metal dragon never gets a one kill punch like my others do?

Scrap metal's shadow element is a DOT skill...it can frighten speechless but remember that shadow works over 2 turns. Also, keep in mind what elements are weak to shadow (I'm pretty sure you're doing that!)

If you use this dragon for metal defense, you may want to consider using acceptance rather than purity since that will beef up the metal skill. Also, Legendaries that used to be very powerful, can't compete well with the new stronger Ancient & Divines that have massive stats. With DOT you want to aim AWAY from Defiance & Evasion. Instead, for AOE attacks aim AT turtle and AWAY from evasion. That little trick takes advantage of how those two skills work.

Please post a picture of your main fighting dragons so the community could be more helpful? --- That's probably the best suggestion because there are too many variables to guess at.

Cheers!! You'll get this sorted out before you know it :)
Michellle
no avatar

bigbear372

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:34 pm
I assume you mean a 1 hit kill? 

It would depend on the dragons level, it's enchantment level and the sigil rarity and where all that fits in with your other top dragons on the team.   If you had that dragon as your top dragon and it was a fair bit more powerful than the next lowest 2 you would probably get lots of 1 Hit kills  (1HK)  If your team is more balanced, even a rare (blue) purity sigil alone might not be enough to boost the attack to 1HK other teams lead off dragons in the arena.

For example, My team is fairly balanced, and top dragon is Molim 6*'s, I use rare (blue) purity on it combined with rare wonder right now.  Even using the ancient attack i rarely 1HK the lead off dragon of other teams in the arena even in the easy battles unless the dragon is weak to that attack.  But having wonder paired with the ancient mastery the next turn it will 1HK pretty much anything.  I used to pair the rare purity with daredevil and it would 1HK pretty much anything as long as there was little damage taken but in any battle that lasts more than 2 rds  daredevil paired with purity is a losing combination and practically useless in the dungeon.   

On my one kids game, they have Artoba with uncommon wonder paired with rare witchcraft.  It is a brutal combo, Use the ancient mastery on the 1st turn and then either metal final vengence or plant infection on the next for massive damage

Burntcookies

Windows PC

Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:51 am
Sorry about that, you must think I'm crazy lol. I had a picture posted, it was there when I checked later last night, not sure how it just disappeared. Anyways my Scrap is max as is my Isis, the Isis gets a 1HK with any attack but my Scrap never gets a 1HK with any attack. Is it because Isis also has Cruelty?
Attachments
DRAGON 1.JPG
DRAGON 1.JPG (119.27 KiB) Viewed 465 times

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:28 am
Can you post the damage also of isis? Cruelty can be a good multiplier but it has 50% success rate so it should not be 1 hit always because of cruelty.
Considering that isis is a divine dragon the attack is higher and, altough the base damage is not too much higher than scrap's, with sigil it could be amplified.

Burntcookies

Windows PC

Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:16 am
Here's Isis
Attachments
DRAGON 2.JPG
DRAGON 2.JPG (152.01 KiB) Viewed 440 times

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:58 am
So your opponents mostly have around 600B health?
About to quit the game!
CHN server, ID 5b98f2

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:17 pm
Burntcookies wrote:
Here's Isis

If you are buffing your dragons with Isis divine skill in my opinion it's better to use Wonder than cruelty for her. She will be able to give much more benefit in your scenario. I do like cruelty, but it only works part of the time and you will never quite know when. From the game calculation perspective, all of the points/benefits are calculated onto your dragons, giving you harder opponents (unless Gl fixed it). My team is:

(Rare for all)
Loki -Wonder/Acceptance
Fall Purity/Acceptance
IK'EZ daredevil/Acceptance

Every battle is the same few moves: Buff the dragon that preys on the opponent weakness, strike those I can kill or draw fire to light (fall), First strike, IK'EZ can shrug off negative effects to inflict on the best target then Loki either shadow for frighten speechless/poision, Fall for final kill of any dragons that may have lived. There ARE fancier ways but I've got synergy of shelter and rarely lose a battle with these 3.

You're going to sort your team out too!!! Give it a teensy bit of time and make some subtle adjustments and you'll nail it!!! I hope someone here will post other useful strategies that work for your team that will also work for you :)))
Michelle

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:34 pm
Burntcookies wrote:
Here's Isis

I don't know with how much HP opponents remain when you attack with scrap but, as you can see too, the attack of Isis is nearly 25% higher than scrap's and that could be the reason.

Burntcookies

Windows PC

Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:02 pm
Thanks everyone. I was thinking that  might be why Mladen90 it's just with even weaker opponents Scrap never gets a 1HK. With Isis I'm happy with, she almost always gets a 1HK. The sigils odds are so way off like Evasion at 47%, my opponents who use that, it almost always works 90% of the time and same with Mirror.