Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

soukupmi wrote:

They noticed that shortening an event that is set up for 10 days down to 7 means that you can't finish it. So they gave us currency gifts.

That is what everyone is assuming yet Adam official announcement was:
Okay, so while the calculations of some players here are correct, the situation is that it is intended. However, there are already plans for other ways to collect event currency in the coming days - so continue to log in, play the event and you'll find that it will not be nearly as challenging as it...
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 696 unique dragons/  Molim, Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 694 unique dragons/ Molim, Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime, Skully, Sumo, Autumn, Vortex, Crumbly all 100 8*/ Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Adam stated also that the second castle event would be a normal one and before starting it we have a change of pools.

I don't want to complain about pools before the event starts because i never tried to get 750 points from everything in previous events....normally i get them from food/feeding and gold....i skip battles most of the time and flying creatures i get what i can get when i log.
If it's 850 instead of 750 for me doesn't change anything if the total amount stays similar.

Maybe they will give us other gifts if everything goes bad as in the first one.
no avatar

Gioman

Google Play (Android)

Lady Madonna wrote:
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Hello everyone. I just wanted to add to this post that next week's Castle Event will come with slightly different amounts for event currency to be earned in each level. These are:

- Level 1: 200 total per task
- Level 2: 300 total per task
- Level 3: 400 total per task
- Level 4: 550 total per task
- Level 5: 700 total per task
- Level 6: 850 total per task

"Slightly different" .  .  . Adam, with these two words, you've become the master of the understatement!

Please, please tell us, as others are asking, that the rewards for the tasks will be changed, too.  Or, if that isn't the case, then say that the costs of steps to complete the castle will mean that we won't  need to max virtually every task on every reset.

For most players 700 on level 5 will be a killer. 850 is impossible.

Take gold collection as an example. If the reward remains at 4, that means 213 collections every 6 hours. Without habitat extenders, even a level 160 player can only have 190 habitats.  In the UK where I  am, the overnight reset is 1am to 7am. How, exactly, is any  player expected to fulfil that task?

Hoping to hear from you soon with some good news . . .

Oh crap , i totally forgot about gold ...
If it actually remains the same 4 points per habitat then this event is not going to be just a nightmare
It is going to be hell on earth 😥
Poor low level players are torturing themselves to get at least 400 points from gold collecting per reset 
850 is going to make them regret being born 😂😂😂

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Gioman wrote:
Poor low level players are torturing themselves to get at least 400 points from gold collecting per reset 
850 is going to make them regret being born 😂😂😂

Maybe low-level players should aim lower...not everything is meant to be finished by everyone.

When i started to play and i was not able to finish solo events or castle events my first thought was not to blame the game or to complain....my first thought was "i need to level up...i need to have more habitats and in the next one i will reach the end or it will be a lot easier".
Well, it should be like that in every game honestly....and of course this is my personal opinion.

Also let's wait that the event starts....MAYBE it will be easier than what we expect.
no avatar

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

That five and six is going to be rough. Still, looking forward to what i might get after a successful day of breeding today thanks to my double egg relic.

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Asking/checking before conclusions?  Relics from a former era? Patience, is it going extinct? Outrage and hostility, is it catching? Tech is shaping our cognitition, is it for the better?

- DML - VIP maxed, will not spend money again until the game is fixed
- Thanks for fixing this divine event and readjusting Sigils GL!
- Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

kamianta

Windows PC

Gioman wrote:
Huh
Odds for Seth anf furnace in the second Divine chest increased a lot ! Thanks for that 😁 

Oh, sh... I've got 3 Furnaces already. RNG, mercy please!
Started March, 2020.
Lvl 100+, 280+ unique dragons
My code 75fe38
no avatar

Iliamna

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Alaska

I'm always amazed when people get upset when the event currency amounts go up. I really think people look at this wrong. No one is required to earn all those points! You have the opportunity to earn more, not the necessity.

I love it when the sky is the limit, so to speak. I don't always make all the points, but if I luck out in a breeding and hit a legendary instead of a common, I get to use the extra points. I would much rather have a limit of 800+ points and be able to use all I can manage to get, than to have a limit of 300 and lose out on all those points past 300 that I never get to see because of the limit.

We all go through those times when we couldn't earn all the possible points - those times when we had limited dragons, habitats, farms, gold, etc. Earning the ability - through logical advancement in the game - is part of what the game is about.  Those who stick with it, earn more resources and gain experience, will reach the point where they can get the points and win the big dragons. It's how it should be.

I've watched a few of my clan members advance and earn their first Divine dragons lately. A couple came on as level 30ish players and now are pushing level 70's, excited about adding their new Divines to their teams. It will happen for all those who continue to push forward. In the meantime, fretting over points you think you can't win is pretty useless. 

Thanks for the extra points, Gameloft! I may never make it to 850 in all categories, but I appreciate that I'll be able to keep any points I do manage up to that limit!

Melanie in Alaska
Joined DML the first week of March 2019
At last count: 540+ unique dragons!
Leader of the ANTI-VIKING CLAN

Love the Dragons, hate the tedious wait times!

no avatar

Gioman

Google Play (Android)

@lliamana
Oh okay then ,
Don't come to us crying when there are 2 days left from the events and you have opened all chest in all levels till level 6 , and then you have to collect all the 850 points from all categories from Every single reset to finish the event
Because guess what ? This scenario could still happen !
And you said "but , you don't need to collect all the 850 from all categories"
no avatar

Lam23m

Apple (iOS)

I was really looking forward to this castle event til reading 850 needed.
Unfortunately, I set alarms for my 2am reset + for 750 flying creatures - it takes me multiple times playing from 2am - 8am to get them all.
As much as I value my sleep (I'm old) - I like knowing I usually finish a day early by completing all resets + can then relax.
But . . . not sure what to expect this time.
Guess, it's wait + see 🙄