Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Ancient_Avenger

Google Play (Android)

Gioman wrote:
Huh
Odds for Seth anf furnace in the second Divine chest increased a lot ! Thanks for that 😁 ,Now i can actually get the Seth dragon
The odds for Ch.Poseidon are much lower than Ch.osiris but .... WHO CARES , NO ONE LOVES YOU POSEIDON , WE ONLY LOVE SETH 😂

Can Adam confirm if those will be the chrono poseidon odds? (Shared by Gioman)  :-|

Pokémaster3521

Google Play (Android)

Waiting for a reply from adam if catch creatures and battle points are gonna increase
What's a morning without a sound sleep and a game without dragons?

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Pokémaster3521 wrote:
Waiting for a reply from adam if catch creatures and battle points are gonna increase

I  guess  we  might have  ta  wait till Monday.
It is  the  weekend...
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
590 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

johnna1975 wrote:
LadyDraco wrote:
Holy Cow  850 !!!  
I  have  never  seen that  before  ,dang 750 is  always  super  hard , But 850 is  like impossible !! 

Do you know  the  breeding combos? Or  are  the  combos  that we  always  use  will work?

OK  Thanks  So Just C. Chang'e  from the  Big D  grouping...
Edit :  Will we  need  ta  buy another  Totem ??

Those are legitimate questions.
Are the numbers higher but the currencies stay the same?
If the numbers are not adapted accordingly with a multiplier it is going to be too tedious.
Just imagine collecting flying creatures for 7 points each unbtil you reach 850...
Low level players are struggeling enough with gold and battles.
I do hope there is a multiplier which is giving 20 points for flying creatures, 50 points for battles etc
Edit: 
As for the totem, I think it should be for free. We bought the totem last time which was redudnant due to the wrong numbers which was corrected by the daily 5000 compensation. The least they could do is give the second totem for free after we paid for the redundant first totem.

Holy Cow is right!! 28 battles for x resets followed by 32 battles every 6 hrs by x resets! Ouch! We can only store 200 portals (as you know because you play).

@Adam, I'm staying open-minded for a little more information. Are those numbers highter to be helpful, meaning we won't need every last point per reset? Please say "yes"!! or maybe you could look into it a little more? I literally don't know how players will even get a good chance at this without spending a wad of cash - even two breeding dens will be quite difficult at 850pts and this will be very tiring and too time consuming. 750 takes a lot of time (even650 back in the day was time consuming).

Looking forward to your response,
Thank you in advance!
Michelle
no avatar

Gioman

Google Play (Android)

I really hope they give 50 points per battle and 20 per creature
Cause it's impossible for us to collect these 850 points each reset with the current style

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

燃烧的火焰 wrote:
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Hello everyone. I just wanted to add to this post that next week's Castle Event will come with slightly different amounts for event currency to be earned in each level. These are:

- Level 1: 200 total per task
- Level 2: 300 total per task
- Level 3: 400 total per task
- Level 4: 550 total per task
- Level 5: 700 total per task
- Level 6: 850 total per task

Thank you Adam Tell you all。 Trying is a good thing. I've looked through history. Many times 750. This 850 attempt is good. It's increased by 100. It looks ok!Although it has been improved, I hope it will be as simple as last time

lol 
Will be simple - pruahahah
They noticed that shortening an event that is set up for 10 days down to 7 means that you can't finish it. So they gave us currency gifts.
This time instead of making it easier and doable in 7 days or gifting us again they increased the pool size, which makes it possible but still very hard. Very very hard.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

燃烧的火焰

Google Play (Android)

soukupmi wrote:
 lol 
They noticed that shortening an event that is set up for 10 days down to 7 means that you can't finish it. So they gave us currency gifts.
This time instead of making it easier and doable in 7 days or gifting us again they increased the pool size, which makes it possible but still very hard. Very very hard.

As long as the battle elements of the map are not very difficult, I can.
a) DML The game should be a little more creative. p)  

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

soukupmi wrote:
 lol 

Yep, I remember what castle events were like before we got the 750 cycles, they were enjoyable. Now?  Missing sleep, fighting with flying creatures, grinding tasks, having 2 dens or saving your precious extra den relics. I wish they had stuck with the bonus currency. Knowing this would have influenced my willingness to grind for the first part. 

Regardless, thanks for the info Adam!

As the wiki is not permitted to release information ahead of time, like probabilities, that’s why we add big banners on event page saying the information may not be correct and is subject to change. We start with old event data, then change it as the data is released, but not before, so as not to anger Chronos lol.
Asking/checking before conclusions?  Relics from a former era? Patience, is it going extinct? Outrage and hostility, is it catching? Tech is shaping our cognitition, is it for the better?

- DML - VIP maxed, will not spend money again until the game is fixed
- Thanks for fixing this divine event and readjusting Sigils GL!
- Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

Nani Naga

Google Play (Android)

@Adam
i think many intrested in chrono poseidon... So gem spending should be there when chrono poseidon event(week) starts...while castle event.. There is not much need of using gems...so postponing Or crating another gem spend would be appreciated...

Lady Madonna

Google Play (Android)

Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Hello everyone. I just wanted to add to this post that next week's Castle Event will come with slightly different amounts for event currency to be earned in each level. These are:

- Level 1: 200 total per task
- Level 2: 300 total per task
- Level 3: 400 total per task
- Level 4: 550 total per task
- Level 5: 700 total per task
- Level 6: 850 total per task

"Slightly different" .  .  . Adam, with these two words, you've become the master of the understatement!

Please, please tell us, as others are asking, that the rewards for the tasks will be changed, too.  Or, if that isn't the case, then say that the costs of steps to complete the castle will mean that we won't  need to max virtually every task on every reset.

For most players 700 on level 5 will be a killer. 850 is impossible.

Take gold collection as an example. If the reward remains at 4, that means 213 collections every 6 hours. Without habitat extenders, even a level 160 player can only have 190 habitats.  In the UK where I  am, the overnight reset is 1am to 7am. How, exactly, is any  player expected to fulfil that task?

Hoping to hear from you soon with some good news . . .
LADY MADONNA
UK Leader of WELWYN WYVERNS
English speaking clan, established December 2019. Plenty of room for additional active team players in our League 4/5 drama-free clan. Come and join us!
Code: d38967c