Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Dynamo-Deepblue

Google Play (Android)

Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Hi LD. Chrono Poseidon will be available in the week after, with the next set of Divine Events and Seth Dragon will also be available in those chests.

Chrono Chang'e is available this week in the Castle Event.

Oh thank goodness, I'm THIS close to getting Seth and I was going to be so sad if I didn't get it. It seems to have a really low appearance rate from the chests
Started: June 24, 2018
Referral Code: 9e767c
432 unique dragons

My Dragon Team:
Cheda (Chrono Loki), Spyke (Ice Spike), Nights (Stardust), BigMac (Burger), Harpax (Doomsday), Elsa (Snow Queen), Shadow (Duskwing), Angel (Lightwing), Shiro (Werewolf), Relic (Colossus) (56*5)

The artwork featured in my avatar was drawn by myself!

Dynamo-Deepblue

Google Play (Android)

Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Hi LD. Chrono Poseidon will be available in the week after, with the next set of Divine Events and Seth Dragon will also be available in those chests.

Chrono Chang'e is available this week in the Castle Event.

Actually never mind, I managed to pull TWO Seths from the chests this morning! Now to just focus on the Castle Event, which seems like it will be quite a long haul during the last leg, hoo boy
Started: June 24, 2018
Referral Code: 9e767c
432 unique dragons

My Dragon Team:
Cheda (Chrono Loki), Spyke (Ice Spike), Nights (Stardust), BigMac (Burger), Harpax (Doomsday), Elsa (Snow Queen), Shadow (Duskwing), Angel (Lightwing), Shiro (Werewolf), Relic (Colossus) (56*5)

The artwork featured in my avatar was drawn by myself!
no avatar

Jakub Jelinek

Windows PC

Will we have also 5k gifts as in part 1? Pleeese :)

Iris90

Google Play (Android)

Thanks Adam for the update, but can you provide more details on how many currencies we will get per tasks. Looks like it will take ages to complete 850 per task.
Iris
Dragons! your master is here  8-)

jaimelecafe

Windows PC

Last week I couldn't catch all creature because there were very less flying around island. Feeding and gold gathering is fine. But It'll be very difficult to manage to get 850 in Catch creature and breeding.
no avatar

Gioman

Google Play (Android)

Holy **** 850 per task !!!It was near impossible to collect 108 creatures and do 30 battles every refresh when it was 750 now we have to collect 122 creatures and do 34 battles !!!Do they think we are robots or something ??Is it really that hard to do a normal 400 per task for all levels
no avatar

Menderingvirgo

Google Play (Android)

Adam, will we get Chrono Osiris dragon pieces from all the dungeon chests or from the final purple chest only?

燃烧的火焰

Google Play (Android)

Adam. Please increase the probability of treasure chest. I opened it with 50, and I didn't see Seth. The probability is too low. Last week was fun, this week is really average. I didn't buy anything on purpose. I saw it in the upper left corner. All the other chest dragons have got it。There are only two Divinr dragons, and they don't get them。The whole activity only provided us with more than 300 - 400Divine Ticket, if not enough to buy。 So you didn't send much this week. Hope you can send more next time
PS: The probability is so low that I can't even get one. Opened 80Divine Ticket, did not see Seth's figure。 Why is it not as crazy as last week?  Since the ultimate Divine 。And we should give Divine Ticket! more
Attachments
Screenshot_2020_0918_175309.png
Screenshot_2020_0918_175309.png (130.57 KiB) Viewed 122 times
a) DML The game should be a little more creative. p)  
no avatar

Gioman

Google Play (Android)

Huh
Odds for Seth anf furnace in the second Divine chest increased a lot ! Thanks for that 😁 ,Now i can actually get the Seth dragon
The odds for Ch.Poseidon are much lower than Ch.osiris but .... WHO CARES , NO ONE LOVES YOU POSEIDON , WE ONLY LOVE SETH 😂
Attachments
Screenshot_20200918-220116_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200918-220116_Chrome.jpg (288.12 KiB) Viewed 115 times

燃烧的火焰

Google Play (Android)

Gioman wrote:
Huh
Odds for Seth anf furnace in the second Divine chest increased a lot ! Thanks for that 😁 ,Now i can actually get the Seth dragon
The odds for Ch.Poseidon are much lower than Ch.osiris but .... WHO CARES , NO ONE LOVES YOU POSEIDON , WE ONLY LOVE SETH 😂  

Excuse me for interrupting。  The probability of your chart is not correct, because many things wiki have not been updated, and this time the probability is the same as the next time
a) DML The game should be a little more creative. p)