Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Furious Fang

Google Play (Android)

Re: [Monthly Dragon #69] - Cleric

Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:58 pm
This thread kinda seems the right spot to ask this, Can we have DOTM's that requires the Energy or Void elements to breed ?

I've only ever seen DOTM's using only Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, Plant and Metal elements to breed them.

Perhaps adding the elements Energy and Void might help players come with new combinations, rather than using the same dragon again and again.

Most of the players in the game could have unlocked those 2 elements by now, so I see no harm in making this change.

The dragons with the elements that the DOTM's requires now might be easier for players to acquire, but adding those 2 to the chart might not be so bad.
Proud Co-leader of Kerala's Cousins
Top dragons: Smoke level 35 **** ,  Golden Crow level 36 *** , Noir level 31 * , Prairie level 31 * , Neo Bone level 30 ** , Hypnos level 30 *
My code : 2626cc Android [ APA 
Account name : Furious Fang

" When life gives you lemons , you better sell it and buy a Cheese Burger " – F.F 

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:04 pm
If you add Energy and Void to the mix, even the small common dragons would have big breeding times, not counting epics...
Not sure (make that sure not...) it would be a good result...
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 617 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Aries, Ra, Pokra, Momo'tu all 100 7*, Deco 100 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba, Ik'ez, all 70 5*
no avatar

RicardoFuller

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:20 pm
Absolutely want cleric!
no avatar

gautamt306

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:53 pm
Thanks, I Got it
no avatar

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:56 am
Funny, no luck with it from double egg relic (but my other one netted me Gorilla and Titan so no complaints) but my next breed...Cleric Dragon. Sweet.

viking99

Windows PC

Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:48 pm
This time I had good luck with DotM. I really wanted this Dragon.
Attachments
cuty.jpg
cuty.jpg (605.43 KiB) Viewed 87 times