Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Emkl74

Google Play (Android)

Thank you so much, Adam.I look forward to a quiet week for everyone. And I think the double boosters are great. It was really fun last time.
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

Airbender1505

Google Play (Android)

if by Fun you mean collecting x amount with half the numbers of quests done , Then I guess yes!
Coz I do not like doing 120 quests to get required amount of pbs to upgrade clan dragons , its just so many clicks ... atleast 8 clicks bare minimum for 1 quest ... tiring and annoying ... i don't know how anyone finds doing clan quests fun !
Silver_Wings
Dragon Trainer since July 2017
Fav Dragons : Hermes, Briar, Ribbon, Gemini Alpha

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Adam From Gameloft wrote:
@Yoni - Some clans were appreciative of the double points weekend, but since it was just one weekend (and the first, therefore seemingly 'special') it is important for us to see how those same clans/players react with another double weekend.

@Furious Fang - Yes, since it is a Legendary Dragon, its odds have been reduced a little.

Thanks Adam, 
If it's an experiment, would you be so Kind as holding another Experiment with collection power boosters during the week as well, while give us the weekend free? 
I feel you need to explore all options instead of making it binaric. 
If you show only one option, no wonder some clans would be appreciative for double points. 
If you give a hungry Person bread, and offer double portion instead of offering something new on the Menu, its not a surprise people would vote yes if they are not offered other alternatives, so please keep that in mind while experementing, to make the Experiments make sense.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 700 unique dragons/  C. Aphrodite, Oi'ra, Molim, Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 700unique dragons/  Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime,  Autumn, Vortex,  Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2 and helping The Unburnt
Both Android Eur 

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

A hungry person would want the bread *and* something else on the menu, and anything else they can get for that matter.

Sorry, I'm being glib. Of course, I will pass the suggestion onto the team to see what can be done (I don't know what would involved with this since we had to make a client-side change just for the 2x Power Boosters). In any case, I'll pass it on.

Vanessa.2m

Google Play (Android)

Thanks @Adam,

What are the odds of winning Darkfire this time around? During his previous visit, they had been reduced. I hope that's not the case this time around.

I agree with @Yoni, for your test to be relevant, you should also try the other option with the boosters to collect during the week.
LesColleguesDeDml - Le Dragon Rubis
Androïd EUR 6a46c0 - a3fd76 

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Smaller  clans  really enjoy the  2x power booster..
I know  the  WolfPack does !!!
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
593 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

@Vanessa - It'll be the same as the last time it was available, so it will be reduced versus the 'normal' dungeon reward.

Eugene Anufriyev

Google Play (Android)

Adam From Gameloft wrote:
@Vanessa - It'll be the same as the last time it was available, so it will be reduced versus the 'normal' dungeon reward.

I believe, the last time I managed to find a dragon in the Dungeon was Gloom Lady because the odds were increased to 5%.
Platform: Android (EUR)
Player ID: 4h8eh7e
Code: 2f6cf5c
no avatar

talles

Apple (iOS)

The "Ace" score in the clan event, revenue scores per player, is not appearing. The Clan Event MVP rankings. Any correction prediction?

Antediluvian CAT

Windows PC

Why Windows PC hasn't received game updates yet?