Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Next Week's Event Schedule: 3-10 August

Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:47 pm
Heyo everyone!

Next week's events are here, but remember that you'll still have a week to hatch any remaining dragons from the Ancient Event for the Collection Events.

🐲 Aug 3-10 (12PM GMT): Bottomless Dungeon! 🐲
Explore the Dungeon and open chests for the chance to loot the Legendary Darkfire Dragon! Look out for the Relic of Breeding or the Double Egg Relic in this week's dungeon chests!
Dungeon shop: Tololoche Dragon

🏁 Aug 3-7 (9AM GMT): Great Dragon Race! 🏁
Complete various tasks with your Clanmates to feed your Clan Dragon and win the Great Dragon Race.

🦸‍♀️ Aug 3-10 (12PM GMT): Hero Challenge! 🦸‍♂️
Using only the Horror Dragon, defeat dragons and progress through the challenge to claim the final prize of the Cherry Wyrm Dragon!

💰 Aug 4 (12PM GMT): Gold Frenzy! 💰
For 24 hours you'll have a boost to all your Gold production - so get collecting!

💪 August 7-10 (9AM GMT): 2x Power Boosters 💪
For this weekend, clan members will earn double Power Boosters from every Clan Quest completed.

💰 Aug 7-10 (3PM GMT): Golden Opportunity! 💰
Spend as much Gold as you can for a chance to earn special rewards. Leaderboard prize: Yarn Dragon.

🍇 Aug 7-10 (3PM GMT): Farming Fanatic! (VIP) 🍓
Collect as much Food as you can. Leaderboard prize: Carnival Dragon.⠀

✨ Aug 3 - Sept 6 (12PM GMT): Dragonmaster Pass ✨
A brand new season of rewards is here! Collect Season Points by breeding and hatching dragons, completing Daily Tasks and participating in events throughout the month.

🔥 Aug 3-10 (8:30AM GMT): Dragon of the Week! 🔥
This week's special weekly dragon is the Pulsar Dragon, which you have a chance to breed by pairing the Brick and Ice Dragons.
Attachments
dml_calendar_week_109.png
dml_calendar_week_109.png (872.4 KiB) Viewed 1633 times
no avatar

Deji Ahmad

Windows PC

Thanks Adam for 3rd to 10 August Event Schedule
no avatar

OnlyArtemis89

Windows PC

Thank you, Adam!

I already have Cherry Wyrm from the castle event last year. So it looks like a nice, relaxing week off for me. Looking forward to that! After this event I need a break. Thanks again.
Platform:   Windows EUR

Recruitment code:   af52a2
Feel free to add me. I gift daily 

Started May 7, 2019
450+ unique dragons

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thank you Adam.
Unfortunately you introduce the double power boosters without reacting to our Feedback to this issue from last time. We dont want double points. We clearly said we want free weekends as before while being able to collect power boosters during the week.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 696 unique dragons/  Molim, Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 694 unique dragons/ Molim, Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime, Skully, Sumo, Autumn, Vortex, Crumbly all 100 8*/ Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2
Both Android Eur
no avatar

Kenz1e

Windows PC

I Know This Is Random I Just Could'nt Find Where To Ask This But Is 
Pixie Momo'tu And Musical Dragon A Good Main Team?

Furious Fang

Google Play (Android)

Thank you Adam ,
Is the darkfire dragons odds to be in each chest reduced , like previous times ?
Proud Co-leader of Kerala's Cousins
Top dragons: Smoke level 35 **** ,  Golden Crow level 36 *** , Noir level 31 * , Prairie level 31 * , Neo Bone level 30 ** , Hypnos level 30 *
My code : 2626cc Android [ APA 
Account name : Furious Fang

" When life gives you lemons , you better sell it and buy a Cheese Burger " – F.F 

Alfamega

Windows PC

Kenz1e wrote:
I Know This Is Random I Just Could'nt Find Where To Ask This But Is 
Pixie Momo'tu And Musical Dragon A Good Main Team?

Thanks Adam.
         And Kenzie, I think it is a very good team, since it has both offensive and defensive elements in the dragons.

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

@Yoni - Some clans were appreciative of the double points weekend, but since it was just one weekend (and the first, therefore seemingly 'special') it is important for us to see how those same clans/players react with another double weekend.

@Furious Fang - Yes, since it is a Legendary Dragon, its odds have been reduced a little.

EdenH

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

As if getting normal dragons with normal odds isn't hard enough 🤨
Member of DMD2
Android eur player, 552 dragons
Main team: Odin 100 8☆ Freya 100 8☆ Fall 100 8☆ Chrono Zeus 100 * Chrono Seth 100 8* Chrono Isis 100 5*

kamianta

Windows PC

Hero Challenge with brand new DotM in the beginning of same month? I suppose you should make it blitz.
Started March, 2020.
Lvl 100+, 280+ unique dragons
My code 75fe38