Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Dragonmaster Pass Changes Incoming

Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:49 pm
A friendly warning:
Make sure your dragonmaster pass hub is there before moving eggs to the hatchery. I've just done that and obviously the points were not counted....
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 746 unique dragons/  Lysk, C. Aphrodite, Oi'ra, Molim, Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 746 unique dragons/  Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime,  Autumn, Vortex,  Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2 and helping The Unburnt
Both Android Eur 
no avatar

Regula19

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:02 am
Hi folks!
I have a suggestion for the next Dragon master Pass. I breed so many dragons I already reached the maximum of the nice things to gain. In other games there is an infinity slot at the end so every 500 points you get something. Everybody in this game lacks something else. Some would like gold, some food or other tokens-so could there be a lucky chest with three slots like in the dungeon to choose from? 
I liked the improvements from dragon master pass one to two :-). But there is always room to improve further..
no avatar

thanatos_va

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:10 pm
Regula19 wrote:
Hi folks!
I have a suggestion for the next Dragon master Pass. I breed so many dragons I already reached the maximum of the nice things to gain. In other games there is an infinity slot at the end so every 500 points you get something. Everybody in this game lacks something else. Some would like gold, some food or other tokens-so could there be a lucky chest with three slots like in the dungeon to choose from? 
I liked the improvements from dragon master pass one to two :-). But there is always room to improve further..

I agree with this. I don't think I was trying to accumulate season points fast and for the first week or 2 had been projecting that I'd get to the end a few days before it was up. But I was done last week and now all the extra points I get seem wasted. Much like the friendship points, it could be some little token every 500, 1000, or whatever reasonably achievable but not too easy milestone.

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:35 pm
We’ve got a person reporting on the Wiki (they are in the wrong place, it says on our Wiki Support page  in several places that we aren’t affiliated with the game maker and we provide links here etc.) that they have gotten the breeding token for Nurture and it gives no combos or breeding information (required elements) and it is not currently breedable for them. Adam is this another visual glitch? What is the combo for it, same as the old combos? Most of us are not spending money in the game until our pet peeves are fixed, so we can't check it ourselves. The user says there are no way to currently breed it and I have informed them to tap the DOTW/DOTM button and check again, to looks for an press the info button if there is one, and to take screenshots to post here on the official forums if it still doesn't give combos, elements, or a breed button. I also suggested to create a Customer Care ticket if that's the case.
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:52 pm
I don't know about that cryscryb and unfortunately I am not able to check on the data behind it to confirm one way or another. Has the user tried to use the Nurture Dragon's elements as ordinary breeding? Sometimes breeding tokens don't require specific parents.

In any case, I'll pass this on and see if I can get some info on this.

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:35 pm
I'm not sure, I have directed them to this thread so they should see your advice. They can tap the DOTW/M button to see if Nurture is listed there, and if it is, tap its info button to see either the required elements, or the required parents (if that is working as it should be). I'm not willing to buy DM Pass to check for them... they can choose 2 dragons with Nurture's elements (plant, wind, water) in the breeding den and tap the "Possible Results" button to preview the outcomes to see if Nurture is listed there. If there is neither parents provided, nor it being breedable with the old combos (linked below), then they should contact Customer Care. They haven't replied since, hopefully they figured it out and it's not a glitch with the event... It's not fully clear to me what they have done/tried/checked, or if it perhaps a new player.

Suggestion: Try the breeding token combinations listed on the Dragon page and tap the "Possible Results" button in the breeding den:
https://www.dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Nurture_Dragon#Tokens
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.