Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

SueW62

Windows PC

legendary enchantment material

Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:32 am
legendary enchantment materialSun Mar 29, 2020 8:22 am Can you please bring back the legendary enchantment material? I get so little of it that it makes it impossible to enchant the legendary dragons! You give us all these great legendary dragons and then no way to make them stronger by enchantment. We used to get the extra cards but now they only give divine and ancient material.  Can you please bring back the legendary cards?

zhiangseanwang

Google Play (Android)

Re: legendary enchantment material

Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:38 am
They are still there, but just hard to come by. I think they did it on purpose to make Divines and Ancients more popular.
Proud member of Cloud City, CHN's top clan!
Best Dragon: Molim 65-6*

no avatar

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:26 am
Not only that but now Legendary dragons are excluded from higher level fights (like in Boss Challenge for example). You can only bring in battle Divine, Ancient and defensive lower elements.
I do not imagine why people want Legendary in their teams right now. I have 6 of them and the last 2 round in Boss challenge I always loose battles, have to refresh elements and use dragon fury bottles. I almost got to the point where I don't even want to participate in these events.
It is really a poor choice to go with legendary. I have no choice as I already have them almost to max, but if I want to continue playing events I definitely need to bring up slowly some ancients/divines.

I would go only with ancients but I don't have many. Probably in time the divines will be excluded too and only ancients will remain.
WIN-eur, DMD

4f186
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 90****, Cosmos 84****, Crystal 50*
Unique dragons: 437 + 4 in inventory
Play on Windows PC, and Windows Phone
5.47 Million friendship points on May 06, 2020

​Love, Hermes, both 80****** Guardian80*****, Pixel, Autumn, Ice Cream,  Cosmos All 80****

561bfc
Baby Game, low level stuff

no avatar

Runedragon

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:17 am
I agree! The lack of Legendary materials is making it impossible to enchant my Crystal dragon. This is UNFAIR, Gameloft! Please fix this!

Burntcookies

Windows PC

Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:30 pm
Yes, still waiting for this to be fixed and won't be spending any money until they do. Also I don't have problems fighting with legends & I like what I like. I don't care if I have the strongest team, I'm not here to fight all the time anyways.

cryscryb

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:24 am
Can we please lock and close this thread there are (edit) 4 of them? We don’t need 4. We are supposed to continue old threads rather than creating new ones with the same topic per forum rules. Re-creating it multiple times doesn't get any more attention from Gameloft. It was clearly copied and paste it on purpose this time as evidenced by the title in the body . It just messes up the players who have to see this listed four times over the various pages, it doesn't help your cause.

Especially when the materials are hard to get by design. Try breeding an extra dragon of the month and ascending that for the extra materials you need please. We do it, it works 😉
Also legendary dragons aren't the be-all and end-all anymore.

The earliest one on the front page of the forum is this one:
March 11th: 
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=697209
Not:
March 21st: 
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=697747
March 29th: 
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2229&t=698213&p=3952123#p3952123
March 31st:
https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=698293
- What the foghorn