Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

gemtheleaf

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

can you guys what they are ?
no avatar

OnlyArtemis89

Windows PC

I was just thinking about this. I think the Norse Divines were mentioned in the story line for the Ancient event. So if I had to guess I would say (hope) the next Divines we'll see would be the Northern Divines.

As for Ancient, the only elements we haven't seen so far are Light and Void. None of the Ancients we've seen have had those elements. So it makes sense to me that the next Ancient event will be one of those.

On a side note, we have Ancient Divines. Does anyone think we will get Ancient Legendaries at some point? I would love to get Legendary enchantment materials out of the Dragon Dice chests.
Platform:   Windows EUR

Recruitment code:   af52a2
Feel free to add me. I gift daily 

Started May 7, 2019
360+ unique dragons

zhiangseanwang

Google Play (Android)

I hope Chrono Norse Divines are next. If so, then GL will have to improve their stats. 88/289 dragons are not really worth paying for any more, now that 89/289 ancients come for free.
My wild guess: The chest divine will be 88/289 and the final reward will be 90/291.
Proud member of Cloud City, CHN's top clan!
Best Dragon: Molim 65-6*

no avatar

MaxRef-Pro

Google Play (Android)

Hey !
Like somes, i think he next would be probably the Norse Chrono-Divine Event. Some players who can't get all the Norse Dragons at the first time wait since a long time for the second chance, precisely since more than 1 year, too long compared to all the over Chrono Divine Events.
It will be the best for Gameloft to launch their "last" Event of the Chrono Divine to clean this list, and just next to be focused on the Ancient series.

As long as i'm here, i take this opportunity to task : Do you think we can hope a return of the Seth Dragon ?

My first argument : During the Egyptian Chrono Event, Seth was the ONLY to don't get a return, while all the others get a second luck :
- Râ during the Bottomless Dungeon
- Isis during the Bearing Rewards
- Osiris in the Divine Chest
- Anubis in the Castle Event part
(I don't quote the Hathor Dragon because he was THE premium, like all the other he don't get a return)

My second argument : An other Dragon "was" in the same situation, the Hou Yi Dragon. Same obtaining method, was'nt here during the Chinese Chrono Event, BUT he get a return during a small Event of one week in January 2020.

My third argument : I'm not sure if this one is truth, but recently i see some times the Seth Dragon during battles of various events. One year ago, i note some times the Pangu Dragon appeard in battles like this, and the two week next that, the Pangu Dragon was available during one week Blitz Chain Breeding Event.

That's why i suspect a return of the Seth Dragon. And you, what do you think about this ?
Bye !

PS : Sorry if i write bad sentences, i'm french

soukupmi

MVP / Dragon Elder

Apple (iOS)

as of today the next divine event is scheduled for April 20, right after the update on the 15th. And it will indeed be the lacking Norse one.
A dragon, a dragon,
I swear I saw a dragon....
iPhone
Recruitment code: bcf3ba
Playing on iOS [EUR], started 16.1.2015
Clan: Dragon Addicts

Join us at the Wiki - http://dragon-mania-legends.wiki/Main_Page

zhiangseanwang

Google Play (Android)

soukupmi wrote:
  today

I see what you did there ;)
Proud member of Cloud City, CHN's top clan!
Best Dragon: Molim 65-6*

no avatar

Lord Pokémaster

Windows PC

As of 2019 we had the chrono or the futuristic forms of divines,I mean the greeks,the chinese and the egyptian,according to the way the divine events we released I guess may's gotta be the norse divine event,personally speaking from the aspect of my baby game I don't think I can make it to the main prize thus,all I am hoping for is loki dragon as the prize for the castle event because that is the best and easiest part of the whole event and of course a divine up for grabs through pieces and I reallly..... reallly hope heimdall's in the chests I missed her last time on my baby game (I had just started playing)I need about 52 pieces for her,I have not even a single piece for frigg though and that's all I need from the event(thor could also be OK).

ogreve

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Netherlands

zhiangseanwang wrote:
[...] GL will have to improve their stats. 88/289 dragons are not really worth paying for any more, now that 89/289 ancients come for free.[...]

Nothing personal, and please don't take my words the wrong way; they're meant as  'common statement' for which I used the quoted text to bridge to it, as I see you write something that I very strongly feel to be a major misconception that many people seem to have: 
If GL really wants to keep us interested in these dragons, they really do NOT and I mean, they absolutely MUST NOT, keep on pushing the power limit with each and every Ancient or Divine event. Just like dragon level 120 is absolutely unnecessary, releasing ever more powerful dragons is absolutely unnecessary. My toes really cringe whenever I see anyone mention either of the above, brrrrr.
I think (and extremely strenuously hope!!!!!) that GL finally understands this! I have asked them outright to NOT release dragons with a higher base attack than 90 (after Oyar was announced) and to just let players continue to go for them anyway because of their looks and their elements. I was extremely delighted to see that GL indeed did precisely that in the Metal Ancient event (mind you: I'm not claiming they did that because I asked it; I'm only saying they did "precisely that"). Most of my clan managed to secure all four Fire Ancient dragons (some for free, most of us with some spending) and now that the beautiful new Ancients came with the wildly unpopular Metal element, none of them said "nah, never mind, I'm good, I've got Ancients...". Nope. Instead, each and everyone in our clan fully corroborated my above made assumption: we all full-blooded went for these beauties again and busted our **sses off to get them all --- if we could! ;)
I saw you also make the assumption that the top dog Chrono Norse Divine will have its base attack set to 90, so all good and in line with what I said too; sure let them slightly up the health by 1 point more than Oyar/Koth'ez, or keep them at the same max, no problem there, but by all means .... please let GL NOT misinterpret the above quoted words incorrectly by again senselessly pushing the envelope by giving it a base attack of 91. There's only so many times that players keep falling for that.
At max level it's not only ridiculous but also counterproductive to keep 'having to' raise a new dragon to 100/8* every 2-3 months just because the bar keeps being pushed upwards; if it keeps happening, there comes a point where everyone will say: "You know what, GG, I'm out!". And that is the moment that I really feel players will NOT want to invest in these dragons anymore, because whatever they pay for to have one (or more) of the top dogs, will just be undone again in 2-3 months time, so why bother keeping up that if the branch is going to be cut off right under your feet at the moment your fancy new dragon reaches level 100/8* anyway ....
Besides ... there is a very BIG pitfall to raising too many dragons to max level. 12 100/8* dragons should be everyone's max now because of the extremely frustrating dungeon limitation that doesn't allow us free choice of which 12 dragon to use. I have 13 at 100/8*, Pokra was my 13th, causing me to lose my precious Snow Queen from the dungeon team. Chrono Aphrodite, Oyar and Hathor have been waiting for months now at 100/7*. I deny them their 8th star because I don't want to kill my dungeon team any further. 
If GL really wants to interest ME for going after more premium Ancients/Divines, they don't have to raise their stats at all; the only thing they should have to do for it is to finally remove that unneeded and extremely undesired dungeon limitation .... I would really love to raise my Artoba, I really like that one particularly, but nah, why bother and having it be a fourth 100/7* that's essentially useless? I'm just using that food now to finally go for Orca, Skully and Sandscape. Useless too in a way, but sure a lot more interesting than raising another premium dragon right to below the point where it starts counting...

Food for thought for GL I hope ..... :/ :/ :/

-O.
With the heart of a dragon we ride!

Very proud Wahóóóóó clan leader!
Let those Wolves' and Does' wahooooooooooos sound in all forests around the globe! 

Looking for a few new active friends!
18+, Level 80+.
No score minimums, Fun and Friendship above High Scores and Glory! International chat (English, Spanish, German, Russian, ...). 
Come run and have fun with the Wolves and Does! ;)

Fighters: 13 at 100/8*, 3 at 100/7* (due to poor dungeon limitation).

MoonWeaver

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

First, the Origin of Metal just ended...can we get a month to sleep before asking about new events? That, plus with the situation as it is right now, many people don't really have disposable income to throw at GL. 

As far as the points Ogreve brings up, I totally agree. We don't need (and I don't want) dragons with a fully awakened base attack higher than 90. Let the Ancient/Divines be the max, and let them all have fully awakened base attacks of 90. Let us collect for looks and collection pieces, rather than only collecting for our teams. 

No we don't need level 120...well, I don't. Some people might like that. We definitely don't need 12*. 

The dungeon limitation, I can see why there is a limit of the number of dragons but not why we can't pick which dragons we use. What I mean is, in the EL, you can pick the 6 dragons that go in your team each time you do a fight. Why can't we have something like that? Pick 10 dragons from your collection, and fight with them. Then, if you want, next time, switch dragons. It makes everyone happy - players, because they have the choice of which dragons to use, and can level up new ones; GL because happier players spend more time/money on games.
Recruitment Code: ad3f4
Main Team: Pokra 81/7*, Artoba, Chrono Loki, Hathor, Molim, Princess, all 80/7*
Soon Adding: C. Odin and Heimdall...and maybe Lily Gem
Waiting for: Ancient/Divine/Water dragon

Emkl74

Google Play (Android)

The ancient metal event is hardly over, when the new one is asked for. So about every 8 weeks there was a bigger event, ancient and divine in the change. And I have read enough entries here from people who are tired.
I would wish that these big events come maximum 4 times a year, but Bingo more often in form of a one week event.
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL