Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

wendywolf

Google Play (Android)

I'm new and have a question

Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:54 pm
Question about DragonMania Legends...
I just acquired and hatched an "Ancient" dragon. When I tried to place him, it say theres no where to place him. Being that he is an Ancient, I tried to go buy him an Ancient habit. However I already purchased one and was allowed to place 2 dark shadow dragons on it. The game says I  can only own 1 ancient habitat. So now I have NO habitat that I can place my Ancient dragon hatchling. Once you've placed a dragon on a habitat, is there any way to move them to  different habitat that contains one of their elements?
no avatar

Aaron1256

Google Play (Android)

Re: I'm new and have a question

Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:49 pm
You have to vacate the Ancient Habitat. This can be done by viewing the Dragon Care Screen of any one of the dragons and click the Info icon beside the dragon's name. There, you will see the move button. Click on it to move the dragon.

BlackEmbers

Dragon Overlord

Windows PC

Australia

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:59 pm
With both Divine and Ancient habitats you can have one more than the number of dragons of that type that you have. But the game doesn't recognize that you have a Divine or Ancient dragon until such time as it is hatched and placed into a habitat. So, you will need to move one of the Shadow dragons into another habitat so that you can put your ancient dragon in the ancient habitat. Then you should be able to buy and place second ancient habitat.

Lendendary, Divine and Ancient habitats can house any dragon, but Legendary, Divine and Ancient dragons may only reside in their related habitat class.
No dragon shall be homeless by 2020!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
Playing DML since April 2015 is probably not a very good sign, then.  :) 

Platform: Win   Server: EUR   06b4c
Catering officer aboard the Crazy Train.

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:55 pm
Clarification: Legendary habitats hold any dragon up to and including Legendary; Divine habitats hold anything (including Legendary) up to and including Divine; and Ancient habitats hold anything (including L/D) up to and including Ancient. For F2P players, these habitats are okay for short-term stays while waiting for an appropriate habitat to become available, but are otherwise inefficient for anything but L/D/A dragons due to the gold caps and lack of capacity. Since increasing the capacity of a Legendary from 2 to 3 isn't cheap, it's not much better for paying players either.
Device/Platform: Surface Pro running Windows 10
Server: EUR (EUR GOLD)
Game connection: XBox, FB​

Recruitment code game 1: ebb4af (new friends only, please share recruitment goodies with another player)
​Recruitment code game 2:
ac808d
A Dragon for Every Occasion 
rev. 2020.02.15
no avatar

dkhaz03

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:21 pm
I have a question too. Now my team have 3 dragons: 1st: Artoba, 2nd: Taiyi Zhenren, 3rd: Ik'ez. So:

If i use the ancient skill (mass leech) of my first dragon in my team (such as Artoba) to the enemy, then i use ancient skill (mass leech) of my second dragon (Ik'ez) to the same enemy, so can my third dragon get double buff of the 2 skills ancient (cumulative 25% of the first dragon and 25% of the second dragon)?

And another question like that but the Ik'ez and Artoba use the ancient skill to 2 different enemies so can my third dragon get double buff of the 2 skills ancient (cumulative 25% of the first dragon and 25% of the second dragon)?

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:19 am
@dkhaz03, the answer to both questions is yes, but the resulting gain isn't equal. When Mass Leech is used by two dragons against the same opponent, the damage reduction from the first attack is 50%; the second attack reduces the remaining damage by 50%, so the damage gained is a lot less. When it's used on different opponents, the seond opponent can suffer the same damage as the first - a 50% reduction.

Recruitment code game 1: ebb4af (new friends only, please share recruitment goodies with another player)
ac808d
rev. 2020.02.15
no avatar

dkhaz03

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:03 pm
@CritterFeeder, so the best choice is attack with 2 ancient skill mass leech to 2 different dragons. That make highest steal dame an reduce enemy dame

CritterFeeder

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows PC

Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:39 am
In general, yes but it all depends on the opponent levels and elements. If the first opponent is a much higher level than the other two are (lead dragon strategy), I'd use both on that one simply to reduce the damage done to my team. If the opponent team is level, then I'd use each on a different dragon. You could always put Taiyi first to cast Mass Blessing, which would increase the damage the Ancients could inflict - using Mass Leech on top of that would be like extra icing on chocolate cake :)

ac808d
rev. 2020.02.15
no avatar

dkhaz03

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:08 am
CritterFeeder wrote:
In general, yes but it all depends on the opponent levels and elements. If the first opponent is a much higher level than the other two are (lead dragon strategy), I'd use both on that one simply to reduce the damage done to my team. If the opponent team is level, then I'd use each on a different dragon. You could always put Taiyi first to cast Mass Blessing, which would increase the damage the Ancients could inflict - using Mass Leech on top of that would be like extra icing on chocolate cake :)

Many thanks

Twilightsparklesassistant

Veteran

Windows PC

Scotland

Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:13 pm
Another thing I find Legendary habs good for, apart from temporary storage until I get other habs in, is holding pens for spare dragons I plan to ascend.
1f851a is my DML friendship code. Feel free to add I gift every day & help where I can