Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Next Week's Schedule: 30 March - 6 April

Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:38 pm
Heyo everyone! Really hope you're all doing okay in these trying times.

Here is the event schedule for next week. Good luck to those still trying to use the last few days of the Origin of Metals event to collect any remaining dragons. Have fun, and stay safe!

🐲 March 30 - April 6 (8AM GMT): Bottomless Dungeon! ⁠🐲
Fight through infinite waves of opponents, explore the Dungeon and open valuable chests to search for the Sprite Dragon! This week there's a chance to find the Relic of Breeding or the Double Egg Relic inside the chests!
Dungeon shop: Wizard Dragon

🏁 March 16 - 20 (8AM GMT): Great Dragon Race! 🏁
Complete various tasks with your Clanmates to feed your Clan Dragon and win the Great Dragon Race.⁠

😈 March 30 - April 6 (11AM GMT): Boss Challenge! 😈
Beat all the Bosses to complete rounds and win the Blackberry Dragon.

💎 March 30 - April 3 (2PM GMT): Gem Spending Event! 💎
Spend as many Gems as you can to win the Stache Dragon on the leaderboard and the Phoenix Dragon as the milestone reward.

🐖 March 30 - April 3 (11AM GMT): Piggy Bank! 🐖
Spending Gems during the Piggy Bank event will fill it with bonus Gems. By purchasing the Piggy Bank you'll permanently smash it open and claim the Gems stored inside.

🎈 March 30 - April 6: Otto's Lotto Special! 🎈
Spin the lottery wheel to win special prizes and pieces of the Painted Dragon.

💞 April 2 - April 6 (11AM GMT): Blitz Breeding! 💞
Race against the clock and use the Blackberry Dragon and the Candy Dragon to breed the Legendary Gemini Alpha Dragon!

💰 April 3 - 6 (2PM GMT): Golden Gatherer! 💰
Collect as much Gold as you can from your habitats. Leaderboard prize: Rosie Dragon.

🍎 April 3 - 6 (2PM GMT): Dinnertime! (VIP) 🍎
Feed your dragons with as much Food as you can. Leaderboard prize: Mutant Dragon.

🤖 March 30 - April 6 (7:30AM GMT): Dragon of the Week! 🤖
This week's special weekly dragon is the Machine Dragon, which you have a chance to breed by pairing the Lava and UV Dragons!
Attachments
dml_calendar_week_92 (1).png
dml_calendar_week_92 (1).png (897.06 KiB) Viewed 2025 times

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Thank You Adam...

You and  your  family stay safe....
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
550 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

no avatar

gemtheleaf

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

how many times does this phoenix dragon as milestone reward for gem spending event ?

燃烧的火焰

Google Play (Android)

Moon Dragon next month? what?
no avatar

Aaron1256

Google Play (Android)

Nothing interesting is going to happen next week. Have almost all the dragons. Good luck everyone and stay safe.

Twilightsparklesassistant

Veteran

Windows PC

Scotland

Same as. I got Blackberry last year but didn't reach her pal Blueberry, plus only got a few pieces of Cherry. Cherry & Blueberry are nowhere. The week after this one (7th -13th) contains my birthday on the 10th, so something really good then would be lovely
1f851a is my DML friendship code. Feel free to add I gift every day & help where I can
no avatar

Aaron1256

Google Play (Android)

Well, happy birthday in advance @Twilightsparklesassistant. I hope your birthday goes well during the lockdown period going on due to
Covid-19 pandemic. I have the Blackberry dragon but not Blueberry as in your case(and I don't have cherry as well).

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Happy Birthday TSA !!! 
May you have  many more  ta  come  !!!!

@Adam  You have  a  typo on the  dates  of  the  Great race,,,
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
550 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

Emkl74

Google Play (Android)

@ Adam

Thanks for the info. But what is a Mustache Dragon?  I`m standing on the hose.

I'm on the tube.And the starting times for the events are also strange. In the game, 11 o'clock is shown for the clan event. 
Are the times for the events changed? Normally it was always 5 pm after the time change.

Manu Emkl
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Hi Emkl. Apologies for the confusion there, actually it is the Stache Dragon. As for the times, that was a mistake on my part - I totally forgot that the clocks were changing this weekend, so I deducted one hour from our setup (as usual), which obvious caused the communication here to be a little confused too...