Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Ekaterina_Ko

Google Play (Android)

game chat does not work

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:19 am
hi, who else has such a problem - on March 23, my game chat stopped working: either it says that work is underway, or that it is loading or records are appearing for a while, but it is impossible to write and it disappears again. I wrote in TS but nothing changes  already 3 days.  how are you?
clan leader Dimond Scale & admin Dragonmania Family

Ekaterina_Ko

Google Play (Android)

Re: game chat does not work

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:04 am
for 3 days support can’t do anything, as a leader I can’t chat and we lose the chance to win Feather , and CHAT HAS NOT WORKED AND DOES NOT WORK
no avatar

Delo_mokrysheva@mail.ru

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:09 am
Representatives of the developer, begin to react to appeals of players! Recently, many important topics have been raised at the forum, many topics are actively discussed in groups, as not all players are registered at the forum. We demand introduction of corrections!
Best wishes 
Mila Milaya 

MARUSYA

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:21 pm
I've already written that we need a direct link with developers, maybe once a week or once a month. Because many questions we do not get answers, except that everyone is aware of the problems. One of the questions that has gone into eternity is why do we not work new, if old mistakes do not and cope!?
You need to stop and not run so many shares and updates, and just fix everything that did not reach the hands.
Clan leader Україна моя країна, Android EU. 

Ekaterina_Ko

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:59 pm
I have been playing for more than 5 years, there has never been such a nightmare. Chat still does not work and friends are gone again. can anyone explain what is happening?

MARUSYA

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:26 am
One of the new mistakes that make everyone angry! Replacing the opponent during the clan action. CC constantly writes that this is normal, but it is not normal.
Clan leader Україна моя країна, Android EU. 

Ekaterina_Ko

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:00 pm
5 days clan chat does not work, the leader of the top clan can not say a word to the players how to play?  how to stay in the league?  the enemy’s clan was also changed to Eric.  is it fair play  how do you think?
Attachments
inbound7747724164652220965.jpg
inbound7747724164652220965.jpg (838.93 KiB) Viewed 680 times

moromor28

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:08 pm
Hi, everyone! The same here. Our clan chat doesn't work properly. I have to copy all my massages. Sometimes, clan chat hasn't been working for a few days ((
Level-137
537 unique dragons
Started: February 2019
Platform: Android EUR
Team members: Chang'E 78, Osiris 78, Love 78, Hermes 78, Verdrake 78, Hellion 78, Oyar 78, Crumbly 78( all 6*) 
Code:45518d0
Clan: "Український дух", co-leader

Ekaterina_Ko

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:08 am
I have been writing about this for more than a month.
First, on my account or profile, there were rollbacks when receiving gifts. Then periodically styles all friends disappear. Then it became a very long time, once in 5-10 longer, the profiles of players were loaded. And in the end, on March 23, the game chat also disappeared. I have been actively playing for 5 years, I spent a lot of money and, apparently, you simply cannot provide such a large profile normally. Now it’s just a diversion. Our clan suffers huge losses. I can’t communicate normally with players. I myself am the administrator and organizer of the Dragonmania Family group and I enter all communities as Russian, English, Spanish-speaking. I wrote to the forum and Adam. Now I will prepare a survey of veterans and a post: Do you really need us? Or picking us up as a sticky, we just need to throw them in the trash, because our profiles require a lot of resources and the players themselves know too much.

Ekaterina_Ko

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:27 am
Hello everyone, I’m in the second action without a game chat, the clan has no connection with the leader. support can do nothing. it seems it's time to say goodbye to the dragons😥😥😥
Attachments
Screenshot_20200331-085522_DragonML.jpg
Screenshot_20200331-085522_DragonML.jpg (784.65 KiB) Viewed 542 times