Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

gemtheleaf

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Suggestion

Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:16 pm
can we spend gold to buy enchantment materials ?
It is such a waste in gold spending event just keep buying and reselling that 5m decoration. 
Think about the more of use of gold .

BlackEmbers

Dragon Overlord

Windows PC

Australia

Re: Suggestion

Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:46 pm
I agree that there needs to be another use for gold. After a certain level when you have enough of it to constantly run the best farm crops gold becomes fairly useless.
No dragon shall be homeless by 2020!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
Playing DML since April 2015 is probably not a very good sign, then.  :) 

Platform: Win   Server: EUR   06b4c
Catering officer aboard the Crazy Train.

no avatar

gemtheleaf

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:17 pm
especially now they only reuqest dungeon tokens to unlock new island that makes me angry
if the gold is not significant anymore , why do you still offer boss dragons on sale all the time . It is like a scam

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:24 pm
That would  be  nice
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
500 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

MoonWeaver

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:26 am
Once you've bought all the islands you can with gold, have all your habitats leveled up as far as you can with gold, can plant the best food consistently, and have extra gold piling up in your inventory, some other use for that gold would be nice. Whether it's buying enchantment mats, dragons, card pieces for missed dragons, golden dungeon triangles, stuff in the whale-mart, relics, or whatever else GL could come up with, I don't care. It needs to be something, though. 

I still say we need another level for our farms (that can be attained by spending gold, not gems or enchantment mats), with better food options.
Recruitment Code: ad3f4
Main Team: Pokra 81/7*, Artoba, Chrono Loki, Hathor, Molim, Princess, all 80/7*
Soon Adding: C. Odin, maybe  Heimdall...and maybe Lily Gem
Waiting for: Ancient/Divine/Water dragon

Twilightsparklesassistant

Veteran

Windows PC

Scotland

Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:21 am
MoonWeaver wrote:
Once you've bought all the islands you can with gold, have all your habitats leveled up as far as you can with gold, can plant the best food consistently, and have extra gold piling up in your inventory, some other use for that gold would be nice. Whether it's buying enchantment mats, dragons, card pieces for missed dragons, golden dungeon triangles, stuff in the whale-mart, relics, or whatever else GL could come up with, I don't care. It needs to be something, though. 

I still say we need another level for our farms (that can be attained by spending gold, not gems or enchantment mats), with better food options.

My suggestions for food for level 5 farms are: a food of twice the cost & twice the yield of Spring Cherry, to take 2 hours
a food of twice the cost & twice the yield of Sqarey Berry, to take 12 hours
& a food of higher cost & yield than all the rest of them, to take 8 hours (average sleep time for an adult human)

Please do this GL, & make the farm upgrades cost gold.
1f851a is my DML friendship code. Feel free to add I gift every day & help where I can

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:47 pm
Higher  lvl farms  could  be  nice...
And  of  course  all the  other  ideas...
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
500 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

no avatar

gemtheleaf

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:08 am
take a look XD
no avatar

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:01 pm
Right, the gold is not a big deal right now and that's why I only have 5 boss dragons and do not plan to buy more.
For island we need tokens from dungeon.
For habitats we need enchantment materials to upgrade them.
Farms are supposed to stay at this level if remember well what GL said some time ago.
I would like to be able to buy some Extraordinary mats with the gold that I have but I'm afraid GL will only give us the possibility to buy Fair mats. And I already have no trinkets to fuse all lower mats that I have. I made a small Excel sheet and I would need about 7 million of trinkets only to fuse all mats to Extraordinary.
So I guess the best thing would be to be able to buy trinkets with gold.
The thing is whenever we receive something that we want or help us, we loose something more important,
So I'm not really sure on which side I am.
WIN-eur, DMD

4f186
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 90****, Cosmos 84****, Crystal 50*
Unique dragons: 448 + 12 in inventory
Play on Windows PC, and Windows Phone
5.59 Million friendship points on June 03, 2020

​Love, Hermes, both 80****** Guardian80*****, Pixel, Autumn, Ice Cream,  Cosmos All 80****

561bfc
Baby Game, low level stuff

no avatar

gemtheleaf

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:03 am
take a look XD