Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Last week of the event started and it's time for small recap.

Update Day 21 
The 3 dragons from the dice game are all done. Artoba with a lucky drop on 12/03 and the epic dragon after 230 chests opened on 16/03 and 211.750 stones used.
Copper is still missing with 246/328 double dices rolled and 325.500 stones used. That's 0.76 double dices every 1.000 stones used making it a grand total of 432.000 stones needed to get Copper.

Last numbers will be for the final projection of stones.
Actual amount of stones : 310.450 + 59.072 spare = 369.522
Average stones per day: 17.596

Total stones projected at the end of the event: around 500.000
Actually the final projection is a bit complicated due to the blue chests/extra keys on the board that doesn't allow me to use the daily average one.

Zephujin is not really bad at the moment but it will require some extra money or maybe not.
Actually I'm at 327/500 with 535 chests opened, all bingo done up to now.
With the actual situation, i have 18 cards extra from the opening of chests(with 600 chests) that i still didn't take.
It seems a bit difficult to reach the milestone on the dragon dice for the extra 40 pieces but we will see.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200323-082743.jpg
Screenshot_20200323-082743.jpg (633.09 KiB) Viewed 467 times
Screenshot_20200316-191734.png
Screenshot_20200316-191734.png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 471 times
Screenshot_20200312-184039.png
artoba 12/03
Screenshot_20200312-184039.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 470 times

starryeyed

Apple (iOS)

Greece

Wow, nice Artoba card @Mladen, that's some serious luck! Congrats!
iOS EUR_Wahóóóóó clan
Started August 2018_695 unique dragons
Team (lvl 100/8*): Crumbly, Skully, Freyja
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

i am just at Champter 14 with the double trouble, i suspect i wont get copper at all....and i for sure wont get it in time for the blitz breeding now. They always make those breeding events with parents you wont be able to get in time. i really hate that!

Overall my ancient event is going really really bad this time
240 of 500 pieces for artoba
and 26 of 100 for steel ember
i suspect it will be a non ancient dragon event for me this time.

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thanks @starryeyed :)

Update Day 23(copper update)
Here we go with Copper update....there are no reasons to keep stones stored so I just decided that I will give a shot to the breeding blitz and I decided to use the majority of stones to get copper dragon.
Here we go with numbers:
-328 double dices with 412.200 stones used, 0.8 double dices every 1.000 stones used for a grand total of, again, 412.200 stones needed.
Double dices: 55 with 70.350 stones used(0.78 doubles every 1.000 stones)
Total double dices needed: 328
Total stones needed: 420.000 more or less

These were the stats from March 8th and as you can see the actual difference is really small. For sure luck is a big part of these events but numbers don't lie. Anyway, these considerations will go in a more detailed post at the end of the event.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200325-002621.png
Screenshot_20200325-002621.png (1.67 MiB) Viewed 369 times
Screenshot_20200325-002605.jpg
Screenshot_20200325-002605.jpg (876.69 KiB) Viewed 371 times

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Final post for this event.

Few personal considerations.
1)Zephujin, in my opinion, is a premium dragon and is not supposed to be an easy drop
2)There is nothing wrong with having some premium features(every game is working in the same way)
3)Playing constantly and not skipping too many resets was enough to get the majority of dragons...without any luck involved
4)The event gave a lot of dragons and if you didn't get the dragon that you wanted, the event is not a fail
5)Every game that I played in my life was/is hard if you want to play it for free AND if you want everything....constantly grinding is common and luck is always a big factor in many many many games and nothing will change because that's how it's working
6)As many already said, I think also there is something wrong with the dice rerolling because the same number is really frequent...i can live with it but is still really weird

Final numbers

Total malletstones
533.550(skipped only the last 2 rounds of yesterday, all bingo done, all stones taken from events, shrine bonus)
Average malletstones per day: 19.055

Total ancient tickets: 1.061
Short recap for tickets:
1)first dungeon, i didn't do too much and i didn't open the big chest but only the secondary chests
2)boss challenge, didn't bother too much because i already had the dragon and i never did more than 4 laps in that event
3)second dungeon, i had a lot more time and i went directly to the final chests with 4 openings
5)during the last week i bought the whale offer because i didn't want to risk(325 gems i think)
6)shrine helped a lot of course

This thread started just to show how to play the bingo and i don't want to say that everyone was able to reach the same results...it's just a collection of some numbers.
As already said, luck for sure is involved but it's not gameloft's' fault. And without grinding and hard work there are, for sure, fewer chances to have better luck.

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Mladen90 wrote:
Final post for this event.

Few personal considerations.
1)Zephujin, in my opinion, is a premium dragon and is not supposed to be an easy drop
2)There is nothing wrong with having some premium features(every game is working in the same way)
3)Playing constantly and not skipping too many resets was enough to get the majority of dragons...without any luck involved
4)The event gave a lot of dragons and if you didn't get the dragon that you wanted, the event is not a fail
5)Every game that I played in my life was/is hard if you want to play it for free AND if you want everything....constantly grinding is common and luck is always a big factor in many many many games and nothing will change because that's how it's working
6)As many already said, I think also there is something wrong with the dice rerolling because the same number is really frequent...i can live with it but is still really weird

This thread started just to show how to play the bingo and i don't want to say that everyone was able to reach the same results...it's just a collection of some numbers.
As already said, luck for sure is involved but it's not gameloft's' fault. And without grinding and hard work there are, for sure, fewer chances to have better luck.

This has been an interesting thread and congratulations on your new dragons. I hope they enjoy their homes. I enjoyed bingo quite a bit.

I disagree with you on #5 bigtime not that there is grinding to be done if you want things for free...there is.
My disagreement comes with the degree requirement. 30 days of alarms every 6 hours is too much. Tying up my breeding den for 30 days, too much and you koow the rest. You really need to buy the at least shrine and extra den for the event and probably at least the small clam. You gotta remember we are all already grinding every side-quest possible out to level up our clan dragon charged up and participating in the other events going on during the event month. So, maybe entertain the idea that it's too much for players. Somethings got to give out besides time and our wallets.

The number of doubles requires a reduction unless some standard measure (other than luck) is applied. I barely got Copper with my 500,000.

The dice rolling #6 should be corrected because the re-rolls are 50 a pop. It usually took me until the third re-roll, so 100 malletstones a pop on average to get a different number and that adds up quickly. Extra rolls for Bingo are just fine - I can do or not do them as I choose, but this is a game-wide issue. Players needing to waste 100 just for the first roll of a different number needs to be fixed (even rolling the other die game the same result!).

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

@Michelle123 clan update f****d up everything for sure.
It's completely crazy what they did with that update and how much time it's taking to fix it.
It's not difficult to lower once again the points needed or give us the possibility to get points during the whole week.
Unluckily i cant compare the 2 Ancient events because i played them in completely different ways.
The effort required is, for sure, really high and, without the second den/scrolls for battles, it's probably impossible to reach the same results.

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Mladen90 wrote:
@Michelle123 clan update f****d up everything for sure.
It's completely crazy what they did with that update and how much time it's taking to fix it.
It's not difficult to lower once again the points needed or give us the possibility to get points during the whole week.
Unluckily i cant compare the 2 Ancient events because i played them in completely different ways.
The effort required is, for sure, really high and, without the second den/scrolls for battles, it's probably impossible to reach the same results.

@Mladen90 - you said it! That's a whole nother lengthy topic, but it's hurt us all especially officers and co's who do the brunt of the work. It's really unfair to "require" clan mates to give up their weekends. Better to require GL to get off of there behinds and do something about it.

We'll see how the next event plays out, but I appreciate your calculations. Good thread :D

Emkl74

Google Play (Android)

@Mladen

My results are as follows:

Final Result : 449.800 Malletstones, Zephujin 351, Double Dice: 30/21: Copper
648 tickets in total without free openings
Every day the bingo card full.
The shrine and the second breeding den are an advantage.
For Artoba I had to open all 270 chests, then I got the remaining 64 pieces.

Final Results members of my Clan:

Final Result  1: 349.500 Malletstones, Zephujin 553, Double Dice: 10/18
Final Result  2: 388.200 Malletstones, Zephujin 289, Double Dice::  1/19
Final Result  3: 399.900 Malletstones, Zephujin 160, Double Dice:   2/21

Result:
I enjoyed it again, the bingo card was an interesting expansion for me, even if some had difficulties with it. Text and video instructions helped my people.
With the cycle every 6 hours I have no problem, because it was mostly 12 hours for me. This is an advantage when you are higher in the level.
I surely could have had more tickets if I had done more in the dungeon and with the boss. Or bought tickets in the end. But I prefer to do without the dragons.
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thanks for sharing @Emkl74

A lot of different results with your clan members and the person that djd less got Zephujin :D