Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I don't want to bother people on the other thread with my updates so i'll just open this thread and if someone wants to try or improve, maybe, it can help to know what you need to finish the bingo without too much pain.

Video(at the second green tile i made a mistake and rerolled the wrong dice making it harder to reach what i wanted) 
https://youtu.be/t1Xad1Xx_54
https://youtu.be/gciX0RsM5r0
https://youtu.be/9pMgsZ38_m4 (full card video)

Long story short: people are complaining(seriously?!?) about how hard is to finish bingo cards.
I want to give some numbers and some advice to finish it easily.

Keep in mind that this strategy will give you the chance to get a lot of stones and to get all dice dragons but it's not made to get them fast(the month is long so no worries).
I understand that other players could need some dragons a bit earlier for breeding blitzes and if that's the case, i would suggest stopping to read. 

Let's start with the general overview of the bingo and the main difficulties.

The main obstacles to finish the card are the green tiles, aka checkpoints. We have 6 of them on the card and 2 of them on the map and this means that we need to do 3 laps to complete our card.
Don't bother about the other tiles...we have 3 full laps of dice rollings and it will be enough to step on everything that we need.
We have a total of 88 tiles on the map. 
Let's assume an average roll of 7(thanks ArtieMcD for the correction) that brings us to 13 rolls to finish 1 lap and converted in stones, 2600 stones for 1 lap.
3 laps would be 7.8k stones but because i like numbers with many 0 and because of rerolls, let's add more stones and transform it in 10k stones for 3 laps, aka 1 full bingo card.

That's a total of 70k for 1 week. 

How many stones we can get during the first week?
7.200x7(daily activities)+5.000(roll the dice event)+25.000(all bingo cards completed)+3.000(weekend event)=83.400+all the stones gathered during the dice game itself(after getting the rare dragon,in the previous event, the amount of stones that was possible to get was nearly double....i need more data for the actual one but let's say something around 30%) that could be something around 25k for a total amount of 100/110k amount of stones(50% more than what's needed)
Can we make something in between and say that we can earn 15k stones per day? Let's say it(at least for now with the actual bingo prizes).
That would be a total of 420.000 stones in 28 days.
Keep always in mind that it's too early to extend the data from one week to the whole event. 

How to play the game optimally, in my opinion? 
1)when you are done with the majority of tiles for the bingo and you just need to do the green ones, focus on blue tiles and blue chests because as soon as you get the dragon, the amount of stones will increase.
2)on the checkpoints take the ancient key but don't do it if you are going to open the chest. If you have already 2 ancient keys, take an epic one. To make it short, need to maximize the amount of converted stones.
3)i can't give any advice on rerolls because it depends from situation to situation....but avoid to reroll for ancient tiles until you're not at the last lap for green ones.
4)when you finish the bingo card, stop and wait for the next one 
5)use the 7th activity to advance with the bingo and when the 7th activity is done, stop and wait for the next reset

Numbers will change during the next weeks and it could be a lot worst or a lot better but i would suggest to not surrender after few days.
​Math is not an opinion. Gameloft's schedule for the next weeks it is so the result is not guaranteed but, in my opinion, highly possible.

My actual situation:
-Bingo cards finished: 8
-Stones used: 79.250
-Average stones per card: 9.906
-Total amount of stones: 114.290 with shrine but without all the extra stones from the dice game
-Average stones per day: 14.286 with shrine but without all the extra stones from the dice game

Chest numbers by Gameloft:
-Rare chest:
150 cards with 100 chests(1.5 cards per chest)
-Epic chest: 190 cards with 100 chests(1.9 cards per chest)
-Ancient chest: 200 cards with 100 chests(2 cards per chest)
-Ancient chest(Zephujin): 36 cards with 100 chests(0.36 card per chest)

Chest numbers by me(they include all the extra rewards that i get with bingo and, in future, the shrine):
-Rare chest:
201 cards with 140 chest(1.44 average)
-Epic chest:
76 cards with 67 chests(1.13 average)
-Ancient chest:
93 cards with 42 chests(2.21 average)
-Ancient chest(Zephujin): 117 cards with 95 chests(1.23 average)
-Ancient chest(Zephujin) collected until now:
209(no money/gems spent up to now)

Double dices:
60 with 79.250 stones used(0.76 doubles every 1.000 stones//1 double every 7 rolls//2 doubles per lap)
Total double dices needed: 328
Total stones needed: 420.000 more or less(ok...there is something wrong because it's matching exactly with the numbers at the beginning of the post for the 28 days of the event :o )
Joking aside...seems doable due to the fact that my calculations at the beginning should be wrong due to the increasing amount of stones after i'll get the rare dragon.
The only unknown factor is how many stones we are going to get with bingo and other events in the next 3 weeks.

This thread is meant for calculations and numbers around the event....hopefully, people will be able to understand what they can get based on their own amount of dedication to the game.

Feel free to correct my calculations and adding anything that i forgot.
no avatar

Julius novachrono

Google Play (Android)

Re: Ancient Event: Bingo and the numbers

Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:19 am
[... Not related to this topic...]
I appreciate you giving us some good tips to apply in this style of event. 🤔 I'm brain dead when it comes to all this math tho lol. I wish the events can be more straight forward if that makes any sense lol. These dice events require way to much skill, if people are completing them without investing money lol.

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:10 am
Something like that will ruin completely the game.
Games should be always challenging in some way and dml is pretty straight forward in my opinion.
My numbers are just numbers and could help a bit but playing it normally should give you also few new dragons without any problem.
no avatar

Julius novachrono

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:31 am
Okay I did my research on these dice events, and from what I see. I think I wasted a lot of currency just rolling the dice carelessly. In my head I was trying to roll as much as possible to get all the keys I can get, but not paying attention to the check points etc. Dang i messed up pretty bad lmfao. I'm going to try to recover. Also adding better dragons to purchase in the shop will not ruin the game, please do us a favor and dont over React.
no avatar

Mikeqw

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:13 pm
In my opinion it makes sense to do all the epic tiles along the way. In the first 15 laps I got all the epic chests for 56,000 stones (according to roll the dice), that's 11200 per lap and I still have about 1200 stones. For a pair of epic tiles, you need about 7 rerolls on average. So I'm also good for the 270 chests for Artoba in case I'm unlucky with the pieces.
Odin, Firestorm, Machine, Shaman, Aloha, Bubble, Molim, Artoba all 100-8*
Since June 2017

zhiangseanwang

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:19 pm
I finished all the bingos, with the recent two completed immediately after the refresh. I think they are pretty easy. I don't get how some people think they're really difficult. Perhaps they didn't use the rerolls properly.
Mostly retired player.
CHN server, ID 5b98f2.
Best Dragon: Molim 65-6*, Rare Purity+Berserker sigils.

Emkl74

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:59 pm
I follow Mladen's example. 
I played bingo again today and filled up the card. I took some screenshots and documented my 3 rounds. Maybe it will help one or the other if he can follow it by the pictures.
The text to the pictures is in German and in English.
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:17 pm
Emkl74 wrote:
I follow Mladen's example. 
I played bingo again today and filled up the card. I took some screenshots and documented my 3 rounds. Maybe it will help one or the other if he can follow it by the pictures.
The text to the pictures is in German and in English.

I will record a video sooner or later. I could do it also now and finish the actual bingo in 1 time but it will be against my actual strategy. 
Let's see if i can make 3 seprate videos and put them together. 
If you want to post screenshots you're welcome to do it :)

Emkl74

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:25 pm
I can't upload the pictures. For whatever reason.
Attachments
SB1.png
SB1.png (302.19 KiB) Viewed 1000 times
Leader WächterderZeit, Facebookgroup DML-EMKL

Emkl74

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:26 pm
Round 2
Attachments
SB2.png
SB2.png (281.38 KiB) Viewed 999 times