Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

MoonWeaver

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Re: Opinions on new event?

Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:51 pm
My update:

Got Zephujin this morning, and should have Copper by the end of the weekend. Once Artoba hatches, I'll put Zephujin and Ashkelon in the hatchery, and in 4 days, I'll have Koth'ez. Then, I can sleep. LOL
Finally done having to spend on the game. :)

Moon Rabbit

Windows PC

Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:49 pm
Congrats Moon Weaver!
The earth will tremble before the might of Moon Rabbit
add me code: e0ef3

Eugene Anufriyev

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:52 am
I have opened 705 ancient chests so far, and my Zephujin count is 219/500. If I manage to open another 45 ancient chests in the Dice, I will reach 270 chests and Artoba (388/500) should be mine. Also, working on Chapter 17 for Copper. Good Luck, everyone 🍀🤞
Platform: Android (EUR)
Player ID: 4h8eh7e
Code: 2f6cf5c
no avatar

Mikeqw

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:58 am
For me it's a rather relaxed event. I only concentrate on the pink chests and will easily get the 270 chests for Artoba, Ashkelon will fall off in the process. I only do bingo and other events when there are malletstones. I don't care about ancient tickets because there are only doubles left for me and Zephujin is a pure game of chance.
Odin, Firestorm, Machine, Shaman, Aloha, Bubble, Molim, Artoba all 100-8*
Since June 2017
no avatar

AllUsernamesAreTaken

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:23 pm
I have the Epic and Rare dragon from the dice event so now just concentrating on Bingo and getting pinks for the Anceint. Have to ask....is the dice really random?! I would love to know...but we never will. This morning I needed a 2 to get on a pink square for a chest. I threw 44 times to get that 2. 44 times!! I'm either the most unlucky guy ever or the system knows a 2 would benefit me greatly.

44 Times!!!!!

Rant over :-)

Cayman

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:41 pm
Have all three dice game dragons on both my games, but am only on chapter 13 on one, and chapter 14 on the other so I doubt I will get Copper. As for opening Ancient chests with my tickets.... I have opened appx. 250 in each game (I don't purchase) and have 250/500 and 214/500 on the two. Better luck than most, but not nearly enough.

Question:  Why I wonder does the game have to take control of moving the 'monopoly' board.  I center it EVERY time I roll, and as soon as I move the game pulls my board in behind my bingo card.  It is beginning to be a pain in the..... 

Seriously.....and especially on the smaller devices.   Good grief, I think players should control centering their own games.  And why on the Kindle can I zoom in and out on every aspect of the game but my islands??  I have asked this before with no answer.  Even in this Ancient event I can zoom in or out on the board, but not on my islands.  It really IS difficult trying to find flying creatures when one can only see half of one island at a time.

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:51 pm
Well this is the almost final of this event.

I can say I am really dissapointed. 

I have already Artoba since yesterday and Askelon is already hatched. 
The big problem of this event is Zephujin. Even though I opened around 1000chests I only have 287 pieces of Zephujin. One of my clan mates opened 2500 chests and still no Zephujin which makes me not continue buy anything.
I started the event with around 6k gems (plus the clam bought after the event started) and I'm down to 2500 now (8 days to collect from the clam). I was willing to spend them all if I was closer but considering that during the entire event I only got 1piece cards and only 1 time I got 40pieces on a card, it will definitely be a waste of money.
So I will end up the event with Artoba and  Ashkelon only.

Zephujin will be another half dragon sitting there in inventory, hopping there will be another event where we can collect pieces. But even if we will collect pieces for Zephujin and complete later, tha chance to get Koth'ez will be gone.
After investing so much time and money this gives me definitely a bad taste and GL will support the consequences for that in future events.
That means I learned my lesson and I will just stick to f2p and target only 1 dragon in an ancient, If I was doing that the event wasn't that stressful and I could've skipped the resets at night and still have Ashkelon.
Or another option will be to take a break again as I don't see the point of all my efforts.
No matter what strategies I will apply, how careful I will be in choosing my team, GL will scrap all that in the next event. They change the rules of the game all the time so you will need to redo, redo and redo everything.
They keep piling up content that nobody asked for while refusing to fix bugs and problems that are present in the game since inception.
I'm fully aware now that nothing has changed while I was away, they just added some new features.
WIN-eur, DMD
4f186 (Played by me on my PC and my Windows Phone)
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 98****, Cosmos 92****, Crystal 50*
Unique dragons: 456 + 32 in inventory
Play on Windows PC, and Windows Phone
5.77 Million friendship points on August 05, 2020

the right clan
76448 (Played by my wife)
​Love, Hermes, Guardian All 80******, Pixel, Autumn, Ice Cream,  Cosmos All 80****

561bfc (test, no touch since January)
Baby Game, low level stuff

starryeyed

Apple (iOS)

Greece

Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:39 pm
All in all, I liked this ancient event better than the First Fire one; the events were better organized (Roll the dice event at the beginning, Ancient dungeons in the first and final week of the event, etc), the Bingo feature made the dice event less boring and I was glad about the removal of the super frustrating leaderboard from the dice event.

I don't know if it was more difficult than the first fire event as we all get different drops - for me it was a more pleasant experience for sure. All the dragon rewards were exceptional design-wise, but Koth'ez remains my favorite, it's simply stunning!

Waiting for the next mega event - hoping it will be a divine one. 🙏
Attachments
7A8D43B3-E24E-4D5D-A5AB-6B9455612959.jpeg
7A8D43B3-E24E-4D5D-A5AB-6B9455612959.jpeg (847.11 KiB) Viewed 195 times
iOS EUR_Wahóóóóó clan
Started August 2018_695 unique dragons
Team (lvl 100/8*): Crumbly, Skully, Freyja

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:16 am
All in all it was  OK ..I never  thought I  could  or  would  get all the dragons..
BUt I  did , got  the  very last one   just a few  min. ago after  hatching Artoba...

I do wish they didn't  change  a  few  things , like  less  points  in  the  chests.
I only got  1 ~300 point chest  from the  whole   dice event ..
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
550 Happy Dragons on Islands
Always  looking for  active  ADULT players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

no avatar

Runedragon

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:25 am
My opinion on Dragon Dice IS IT ****!! Worse than the usual special events. **** dragons I don't want. Lame alternative prizes. Bite me, Gameloft!!!!!!!