Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!
no avatar

Edwardyam

Google Play (Android)

Opinions on new event?

Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:32 pm
Hi all,

Just wondering what you guys think of the new event? Do you think it is as fun and exciting as last time?

Let me know your opinion ...

Thanks.
no avatar

gemtheleaf

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Opinions on new event?

Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:49 pm
tired and costly
no avatar

myssy

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:05 pm
gemtheleaf wrote:
tired and costly

+1 on that

Derryu

Windows PC

Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:39 am
I loved the Dice game last time, so I'm assuming I'll enjoy it again. However I feel a lot of anxiety/worry about getting the Artoba dragon that I really want. Even though the main dice award is sorta doable, it's still up in the air on whether you can get it or not. The number of pieces for each dragon is extremely daunting to look at, as if I'll never get there. I know the event just started and I shouldn't feel so defeated just yet, but I guess the worry still lingers. I mean, I was really excited for this event, but now it's just..... ehhh.... :(

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:29 am
Love it....seems a lot more fun than last time.
Let's see after few weeks.

MoonWeaver

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:37 am
As last time, I love it. 
Bingo has been a nice addition, so I'm quite fond of that.
So far, there haven't been any glitches or rollbacks, and that's a wonderful thing.
Recruitment Code: ad3f4
Main Team: Pokra 81/7*, Artoba, Chrono Loki, Hathor, Molim, Princess, all 80/7*
Soon Adding: C. Odin, maybe  Heimdall...and maybe Lily Gem
Waiting for: Ancient/Divine/Water dragon
no avatar

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:26 am
Bingo, a nice addition?
I really have no idea how you guys get to enjoy that. Unless you buy loads of mallet stones.
On that bingo card you have 6 green squares, 6 pink squares, 6 yellow squares and 6 blue squares.
All my blue and yellow are completed and I even completed 2 on pink but none on green.
There are only 2 green squares there and that means you have to do at least 3 laps to be able to complete them. But you need a lot of mallet stones to re-roll when you are close to the green squares. I don't even have enough mallet stones to do 3 laps, so re-rolling is out of question. And I bought the Totem.
I might be wrong but at this moment if we don't receive some more mallet stones from somewhere, I don't think we will be able to get any ancient dragon. I will see how it works this week and I might cut my loss there.
That will be a long and exhausting month for those choosing to try their best to get the dragons. I have the feeling many will be disappointed.
I never had the chance to play the First Fire and I hear that it was really fun and gave a lot of materials and food and stuff and people really enjoyed it.
I'm playing this and do not feel such joy at all but mostly I can't help to wonder if I will play it to the end or I will just drop it somewhere on the way.
I did almost 2 laps and didn't received any extraordinary rewards. I only have 8 pieces of Laser Hammer 4 pieces of Dark Tech and 2 of Artoba obtained for free along with 2 extraordinary divine enchantment mats. I was hopping to get at least Laser Hammer so I could have a chance at Aries, but I don't think I will get it in time for that.
WIN-eur, DMD

4f186
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 90****, Cosmos 84****, Crystal 50*
Unique dragons: 448 + 12 in inventory
Play on Windows PC, and Windows Phone
5.59 Million friendship points on June 03, 2020

​Love, Hermes, both 80****** Guardian80*****, Pixel, Autumn, Ice Cream,  Cosmos All 80****

561bfc
Baby Game, low level stuff

no avatar

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:37 am
Bingo Day 1

The truth is that I never re-rolled this day.
Attachments
Bingo day 1.PNG
Bingo day 1.PNG (167.12 KiB) Viewed 1526 times
WIN-eur, DMD

4f186
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 90****, Cosmos 84****, Crystal 50*
Unique dragons: 448 + 12 in inventory
Play on Windows PC, and Windows Phone
5.59 Million friendship points on June 03, 2020

​Love, Hermes, both 80****** Guardian80*****, Pixel, Autumn, Ice Cream,  Cosmos All 80****

561bfc
Baby Game, low level stuff

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:46 am
LavrentLo wrote:
Bingo Day 1

Maybe unlucky....this is mine. Didn't buy anything and only used stones from the 6h collections. 
(all of them + the extra activity for the 600 stones). 

Or maybe i got lucky and it will be harder in the next days. Anyway i find it a really nice add for more strategies.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200302-192536-01.jpeg
Screenshot_20200302-192536-01.jpeg (931.06 KiB) Viewed 1523 times

Idoine91

MVP / Dragon Elder

Windows Phone

France

Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:33 am
Like it too :)
I have completed the Bingo card on both games, with only the malletstones from 6 hours pools, and of course the Bingo itself ;)
I had to spend some malletstones to reroll on one game to obtain some of these green squares, but I didn't want to wait for the last pool, just in case.
I really like that strategic aspect added.
Windows Mobile 10 / Windows 10 eur​
Started 11 January 2015 - 568 unique dragons
Referral code : 30ec
​Clan : Proud member of 'Crazy Train Gang'
Team : Autumn, Lantern, Archangel, Vortex, Taiyi Zhenren, Warlord, Hades, Hermes, Deco, Aries, Ra, Pokra all 99 6*

Team : Archangel, Fairy, Ra, Osiris, Taiyi Zhenren, Seth, Deco, Dark Ice, Isis, Pokra, Artoba all 69 4*