Something is not right? You have a suggestion to make? Let us know right here, right now!

wojtek869

Windows PC

Polska

Re: Update Incoming: Clan Changes!

Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:48 pm
Adam From Gameloft wrote:
Hi wojtek - unfortunately I can't give you the clear information that you're hoping for because these details are not yet solidified for us, either. However, the team are very aware of the cost of Power Boosters both in terms of time and energy needed to collect and it is something that they are exploring. This may mean reduction in the amount needed or some other method, but until it is settled I cannot confirm anything to you about this.

Thanks Adam for the answer.
I hope that the analysis you are writing about will not take too long. The current situation causes such a heavy burden that some players may quit the game
Collecting energy for power boosters is just part of the new burden for players. You should also remember about the new dungeon and the ancient event (Dice event, which is part of it, and lasted a month!).
Wojtek
Recruitment Code: f44046 Windows [EUR]
Started playing: November 6, 2017
Member of DMD Win Eur
no avatar

Саша Максимчук

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:43 pm
In this topic, many times there have been requests to reduce the number of power boosters to raise the level of the dragon clan. Again I raise this issue, since it is very necessary!!!
At the moment, the number of boosters is too large even for top clans! We did a survey about it in an informal DML group on Facebook. The survey showed that this question is very important for all clans from the top 50. I note that our unofficial group covers most of the top clans (and not only Russian-speaking). Raising the dragon to level 10 requires to invest a minimum of 12,000 boosters from each player. This is a minimum of 120 tasks from each player! This is too much for three days!!! We're asking developers to reduce the number of boosters for max level (or increase the number of boosters in one clan task). Please note that it is necessary to collect boosters on weekends. But players (of even the most active clans!) do not want to spend the whole weekend on the game! Please note that the interest of players in clan events is declining. We already have too few rewards for clan events. And the time costs are disproportionately large. 
Most leaders and top clan's players agreeing to halve the number if boosters. In our opinion, this is the best option.

Assistant leader clan UKRAINE*****

Cayman

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:11 pm
I just sure miss the individual clan dragon powers...especially Amoura's :(

leo@henrique

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:46 pm
Саша Максимчук wrote:
Саша Максимчук

In this topic, many times there have been requests to reduce the number of power boosters to raise the level of the dragon clan. Again I raise this issue, since it is very necessary!!!
At the moment, the number of boosters is too large even for top clans! We did a survey about it in an informal DML group on Facebook. The survey showed that this question is very important for all clans from the top 50. I note that our unofficial group covers most of the top clans (and not only Russian-speaking). Raising the dragon to level 10 requires to invest a minimum of 12,000 boosters from each player. This is a minimum of 120 tasks from each player! This is too much for three days!!! We're asking developers to reduce the number of boosters for max level (or increase the number of boosters in one clan task). Please note that it is necessary to collect boosters on weekends. But players (of even the most active clans!) do not want to spend the whole weekend on the game! Please note that the interest of players in clan events is declining. We already have too few rewards for clan events. And the time costs are disproportionately large. 
Most leaders and top clan's players agreeing to halve the number if boosters. In our opinion, this is the best option.

Assistant leader clan UKRAINE*****

as I said in the facebook group, this forum doesn’t work, the players fill it with some very good ideas and simply gameloft ignores it, the solution is to plan on facebook groups to stop the clan events in protest, it starts with a week and goes up to a month if necessary.
no avatar

love_kesha

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:26 pm
Считаю,что игра должна оставаться игрой.а сейчас играешь так,как будто находишься на работе.покупать бустеры игроки не хотят,а тратить столько времени на выполнение заданий никто не хочет.потому что есть реальная жизнь со своими проблемами и заботами.люди в игре хотят отвлечься от реальных проблем,а не приобрести новые виртуальные.сократите количество бустеров для поднятия кланового дракона до 10 уровня!!!!!
no avatar

LavrentLo

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:59 pm
Hi wojtek - unfortunately I can't give you the clear information that you're hoping for because these details are not yet solidified for us, either. However, the team are very aware of the cost of Power Boosters both in terms of time and energy needed to collect and it is something that they are exploring. This may mean reduction in the amount needed or some other method, but until it is settled I cannot confirm anything to you about this.

Adam,
Another option (fastest and easiest for the developers) will be to just reduce in half the energy required for level 9 and 10. Did you considered that?

This option will also have the benefit that it will encourage also smaller clans or less active clans to bring it to max level, because it will be doable.
WIN-eur, DMD

4f186
Pixel, Love, Autumn, IceCream, Guardian All 90****, Cosmos 84****, Crystal 50*
Unique dragons: 437 + 4 in inventory
Play on Windows PC, and Windows Phone
5.47 Million friendship points on May 06, 2020

​Love, Hermes, both 80****** Guardian80*****, Pixel, Autumn, Ice Cream,  Cosmos All 80****

561bfc
Baby Game, low level stuff

LadyDraco

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:57 pm
Hmm
I went to do my clan paper  work and  mark down what everyone  did in the  last clan event ,
and  it all  is  listed  as  ZERO !! Everyone  has a  0 at the  MVP ..
Is  everyone  having that too?
 Please  GL fix  that ..How  are  we  ta  keep track of   the  numbers ,when there are  NO  numbers listed?
Leader  of  WolfPack
I go by LD  there.. 
Always  looking for  active  adult players.
my code: aaa82c 
I always  gift ,at least every day .

Michelle123

Windows PC

USA

Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:51 pm

@Adam,

Thank you for your responses. We know the development team is aware of the situation, you're the messenger, not the decision-maker/developer. I prefer to post a much more positive message, but there is nothing positive about the situation so it's difficult to do so, with the exception that you've managed the communication very well. Respectfully, this is FAR too long without action. I've dreaded having to come and re-visit this topic and hope you'll forgive my tone, it isn't directed to you. You say hang on. We are trying but exhausted and have been more than reasonable and patient. The amount of time that's gone by is inexcusable.
Still, we wait for any true response on a "review" that should have been done as soon as this the magnitude of problems was expressed, which was immediate.
We are the patrons of this game. We matter, my clan-mates matter, our enjoyment of the game matters yet most of all time with our family on clan-event off days matters. (I did about 16K in boosters and feel guilty about letting my mates down. Minimum, I need to do 25K or more.)

We continue to endure the drudgery of this chore and subsequently, the game itself due to the added time spent doing these power boosters as it affects our game on every level. GL should consider we must save side-quests battles, arena battles, food collection, a breeding den and so forth "just in case" we happen to get a quest because we need to do every single one that we are able before running out and have done since the boosters were introduced. We are weary and we are upset, rightfully so and deserve a definitive answer but more importantly - corrective action.

To us, there are seemingly reasonable solutions you're aware of and have been presented with so many that it is redundant to repeat the lists of suggestions, save a few:
Reduce the number of boosters between 9 and 10 is the most obvious.
Increase the number of points each kind of quest is worth from 100 to 200.
Reduce the timer wait to 1hr at the most.

Thank you for being the person on the front-line. Know that you're appreciated.
Michelle

Adam From Gameloft

Community Manager

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:42 am
Hi Michelle. I appreciate that from your perspective it seems like we have been just been prolonging the situation, but I assure you that isn't the case. Since there are quite a number of issues to address with clans, it is something the team has been taking a step back to properly resolve some of the issues - some longstanding, others being the newer frustrations. From our side, it's been a bigger task, requiring us to look at the design of certain situations and the right solution for everyone. Sure, there are some 'easy' fixes that we could do (as you suggest, reducing the cost of Power Boosters), but we want to really explore the situation to ensure the right solutions are discovered - and we will likely do all of these in a single round, rather than changing parts here and there. That way it is more concise, easier to communicate and you guys will be able to properly explore the changes once they are made. Doing so piecemeal would lead to more confusion.

What this does mean is that there will be an extra wait until these changes are implemented into the game, but I will say that even yesterday I received some news regarding the progress of this - so it really is something that is happening. I just cannot provide an ETA on exactly when that will be. I really am appreciative of your patience on this though; you are frustrated by the delay and you could have resorted to expressing that more angrily - but you didn't, and I'm thankful for that.

Mladen90

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:44 pm
Some fast changes would make many more happy and leave gameloft with more time to study a different rework.